Official Sales Database :: Brasil [UPDATED ON 13.07.2014]

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby bergkamp2004 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Good luck getting tickets

I'm glad they are branching out past Rio and Sao Paulo as Brazil is a huge country

I think they are doing some big Argentinian gigs to.
28 AUGUST 2009
THE DAY MUSIC DIED
OASIS 1994 - 2009
LIVE FOREVER
User avatar
bergkamp2004
Manager
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006
Location: NZ/Aotearoa

Postby LonelyDreamer » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:37 am

The Corrs - Best of
BC3000
User avatar
LonelyDreamer
Superstar
 
Posts: 6051
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007

Postby LostAvenger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Official Top 20 Brasilian Airplay Chart from Crowley:

CROWLEY BROADCAST ANALYSIS DO BRASIL
TOP 20 - SEMANAL
EXCLUSIVO PARA GPR-GRUPO DOS PROFISSIONAIS DO RÁDIO Página 1 de 1
BRASIL - Periodo de 08/03/2009 A 14/03/2009

Ranking Título Artista Selo Total de Execuções

1 NE NAO TENTE ME IMPEDIR - LIVE BRUNO & MARRONE SONY MUSIC 710
2 1 VERSOS SIMPLES - LIVE CHIMARRUTS EMI 682
3 2 IF I WERE A BOY BEYONCE SONY MUSIC 594
4 4 BORBOLETAS VICTOR & LEO SONY MUSIC 542
5 5 NADA NORMAL VICTOR & LEO SONY MUSIC 537
6 6 CHORA ME LIGA - LIVE JOAO BOSCO & VINICIUS SONY MUSIC 521
7 3 BEIJAR NA BOCA - LIVE CLAUDIA LEITTE UNIVERSAL 513
8 7 I'M YOURS JASON MRAZ WARNER 484
9 8 BURGUESINHA SEU JORGE EMI 466
10 18 REHAB RIHANNA UNIVERSAL 446
11 14 CADE DALILA IVETE SANGALO UNIVERSAL 432
12 NE AGENDA ORNELLA DI SANTIS Part.BELO UM MUSIC 429
13 12 VEM ANDAR COMIGO JOTA QUEST SONY MUSIC 428
14 11 MENINO DA PORTEIRA, O DANIEL WARNER 423
15 9 QUE VAI SER DE NOS, O ZEZE DI CAMARGO & LUCIANO SONY MUSIC 423
16 16 NAS NUVENS - LIVE JEITO MOLEQUE UNIVERSAL 412
17 10 MISS INDEPENDENT NE-YO UNIVERSAL 411
18 19 RIGHT NOW AKON UNIVERSAL 410
19 13 DESABAFO MARCELO D2 EMI 409
20 15 FOREVER CHRIS BROWN SONY MUSIC 408

As rádios reportadas neste relatório são: ABAF, AGLO, AIPO, AITA, ANSF, APIA, ATAR, ATRA, B98F, BBHF, BEXT, BLIB, BMIX, BOIF, BPAN, BTRH, C92F, CCID, CEDU, CJOR, CNOT, COND, CPAN,
CRAI, CTRA, CVOX, D104, DATI, DCLA, DCLU, DJKF, DMIX, DPAN, DTRA, E102, ECLU, EPAN, EREC, ESUC, ETRA, ETRI, I106, IBAN, ICLU, ICON, ICSC, IDIF, IHER, IMEG, IPAN, P104, P107, PALG,
PATL, PCID, PELD, PPAN, R107, R94F, RANT, RB98, RCOS, RDIA, RJBF, RMIX, RMPB, RNAT, ROIF, RPDS, RTRA, S105, S89F, S97F, SALP, SANT, SBAN, SGAZ, SMET, SMIX, SNAT, SNOV, SOIF, SPAN,
STCO, STRA, STRP, STUP, U91F, U98F, UCAI, UCLU, UMAS, UPAN, UTRA
9.680
O Relatório reporta das 07:00 às 19:00 de Segunda à Sexta.
Direitos autorais reservados CBAB, 1997 - 2009
14/03/2009 03:55:13
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25825
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby AutomaticBR » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 pm

thanks once again LA, there goes Rihanna with another smash hit!
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard Magazine.

Caution: AutomaticBR, you may faint at the climbs. :o :o :o

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 28 de marzo 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor
1 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
2 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
3 71 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
4 19 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
5 4 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
6 3 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY BMG
7 5 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 NEW VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
9 51 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 6 AMY WINEHOUSE MSP BACK TO BLACK UNIVERSAL

WHERE is this TOP 100? :o :o :o I want it!!!
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25825
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby wellthon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Certifications

I am... Sasha Fierce - 66 mil cópias no Brasil
Britney spears - "Circus" - 69 mil cópias
Beyoncé - "I am... Sasha Fierce" - 66 mil cópias
Pink - "Funhouse" - 49 mil cópias :o
Rihanna - "good girl gone bad" - 100 mil cópias


Fonte: Comu da Britney


O.O

this is fake, isn't?
Yout got get up and Try...
User avatar
wellthon
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Postby wellthon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm

TOP 10 Downloads - Baixahits Brazil

1 Poker Face Lady gaga :P
2 Right Round Flo Rida
3 Sober Pink :o :o 8-)
4 Beautiful Akon
5 Viva La Vida Coldplay 8-)
6 Miss Independent Ne-yo
7 Halo BeyoncéI Am...sasha
8 I M Yours Jason Mraz 8-)
9 Kiss Me Through Th... Soulja Boy
10 Heartless Kanye West
Yout got get up and Try...
User avatar
wellthon
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Postby carlo_thebest » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:34 am

LostAvenger wrote:Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard Magazine.

Caution: AutomaticBR, you may faint at the climbs. :o :o :o

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 28 de marzo 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor
1 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
2 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
3 71 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
4 19 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
5 4 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
6 3 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY BMG
7 5 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 NEW VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
9 51 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 6 AMY WINEHOUSE MSP BACK TO BLACK UNIVERSAL

WHERE is this TOP 100? :o :o :o I want it!!!
Wow so there is an official album chart?
BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!
User avatar
carlo_thebest
Legend
 
Posts: 11703
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006
Location: Italy

Postby borderwolf » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 am

A request :oops: to the brasilian guys.
Brasilian FNAC web-site has in catalog some Neil Young :roll: albums or dvds:

Greatest Hits
Harvest Moon
Landing on Water
Red Rocks Live (DVD)
Living With War
Live at The Filmore East
Unplugged

Please, in one of your next visit to the FNAC, can you check for codes?
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 44380
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby snoop » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 pm

wellthon wrote:Certifications

I am... Sasha Fierce - 66 mil cópias no Brasil
Britney spears - "Circus" - 69 mil cópias
Beyoncé - "I am... Sasha Fierce" - 66 mil cópias
Pink - "Funhouse" - 49 mil cópias :o
Rihanna - "good girl gone bad" - 100 mil cópias

Fonte: Comu da Britney

O.O

this is fake, isn't?
I Am... was certificaded Platinum here in Brazil, so it sold somethig near to that number. I'm not sure about Circus, it was not certificaded yet but I think it's something like that too. GGGB was huge here (+ music pac). I'm not sure about Funhouse, P!nk is not so famous around here and only "So What" did it thing on the radios.
User avatar
snoop
Manager
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007
Location: Brazil

Postby Brasileirinho » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 pm

snoop wrote:
wellthon wrote:Certifications

I am... Sasha Fierce - 66 mil cópias no Brasil
Britney spears - "Circus" - 69 mil cópias
Beyoncé - "I am... Sasha Fierce" - 66 mil cópias
Pink - "Funhouse" - 49 mil cópias :o
Rihanna - "good girl gone bad" - 100 mil cópias

Fonte: Comu da Britney

O.O

this is fake, isn't?
I Am... was certificaded Platinum here in Brazil, so it sold somethig near to that number. I'm not sure about Circus, it was not certificaded yet but I think it's something like that too. GGGB was huge here (+ music pac). I'm not sure about Funhouse, P!nk is not so famous around here and only "So What" did it thing on the radios.
well, it's not that wrong actually, IASF has shipped 60k+ and Circus is at least at 55k-but not certified, but we don't know how much exactly, GGGB has also been very succsesfull in here (specially after Hate taht I love you) and should have really shipped a lot, but I don't think Pik has passed the 30k shipments...
Brasileirinho
Roadie
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008
Location: Brasil-

Postby bergkamp2004 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:37 pm

any braziians get their oasis tickets? :D
28 AUGUST 2009
THE DAY MUSIC DIED
OASIS 1994 - 2009
LIVE FOREVER
User avatar
bergkamp2004
Manager
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006
Location: NZ/Aotearoa

Postby LostAvenger » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Official Top 20 Brasilian Airplay Chart from Crowley:

CROWLEY BROADCAST ANALYSIS DO BRASIL
TOP 20 - SEMANAL
EXCLUSIVO PARA GPR-GRUPO DOS PROFISSIONAIS DO RÁDIO Página 1 de 1

BRASIL - Periodo de 15/03/2009 A 21/03/2009

Ranking Título Artista Selo Total de Execuções

1 2 VERSOS SIMPLES - LIVE CHIMARRUTS EMI 611
2 1 NAO TENTE ME IMPEDIR - LIVE BRUNO & MARRONE SONY MUSIC 587
3 3 IF I WERE A BOY BEYONCE SONY MUSIC 582
4 4 BORBOLETAS VICTOR & LEO SONY MUSIC 545
5 5 NADA NORMAL VICTOR & LEO SONY MUSIC 545
6 6 CHORA ME LIGA - LIVE JOAO BOSCO & VINICIUS SONY MUSIC 531
7 8 I'M YOURS JASON MRAZ WARNER 486
8 13 VEM ANDAR COMIGO JOTA QUEST SONY MUSIC 486
9 7 BEIJAR NA BOCA - LIVE CLAUDIA LEITTE UNIVERSAL 468
10 12 AGENDA ORNELLA DI SANTIS Part.BELO UM MUSIC 462
11 10 REHAB RIHANNA UNIVERSAL 448
12 9 BURGUESINHA SEU JORGE EMI 436
13 NE HATE THIS PART, I PUSSYCAT DOLLS, THE UNIVERSAL 418
14 17 MISS INDEPENDENT NE-YO UNIVERSAL 414
15 11 CADE DALILA IVETE SANGALO UNIVERSAL 404
16 16 NAS NUVENS - LIVE JEITO MOLEQUE UNIVERSAL 402
17 14 MENINO DA PORTEIRA, O DANIEL WARNER 397
18 15 QUE VAI SER DE NOS, O ZEZE DI CAMARGO & LUCIANO SONY MUSIC 381
19 20 FOREVER CHRIS BROWN SONY MUSIC 380
20 RE SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT) BEYONCE SONY MUSIC 372

As rádios reportadas neste relatório são: ABAF, AGLO, AIPO, AITA, ANSF, APIA, ATAR, ATRA, B98F, BBHF, BEXT, BLIB, BMIX, BOIF, BPAN, BTRH, C92F, CCID, CEDU, CJOR, CNOT, COND, CPAN,
CRAI, CTRA, CVOX, D104, DATI, DCLA, DCLU, DJKF, DMIX, DPAN, DTRA, E102, ECLU, EPAN, EREC, ESUC, ETRA, ETRI, I106, IBAN, ICLU, ICON, ICSC, IDIF, IHER, IMEG, IPAN, P104, P107, PALG,
PATL, PCID, PELD, PPAN, R107, R94F, RANT, RB98, RCOS, RDIA, RJBF, RMIX, RMPB, RNAT, ROIF, RPDS, RTRA, S105, S89F, S97F, SALP, SANT, SBAN, SGAZ, SMET, SMIX, SNAT, SNOV, SOIF, SPAN,
STCO, STRA, STRP, STUP, U91F, U98F, UCAI, UCLU, UMAS, UPAN, UTRA

9.355
O Relatório reporta das 07:00 às 19:00 de Segunda à Sexta.
Direitos autorais reservados CBAB, 1997 - 2009
21/03/2009 03:50:57

"I Hate This Part" is really huge in Brasil. :o :o
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25825
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby HUR » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Based on such level of airplay, shouldn't some of those international acts be selling a bit more than they currently are?. :o
User avatar
HUR
Superstar
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 am

Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard:

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 4 de abril 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor

1 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
2 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
3 8 VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
4 3 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
5 4 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
6 5 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
7 7 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 6 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY
9 9 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 12 SORRISO MAROTO 100 POR CENTO SORRISO MAROTO SOM LIVRE
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25825
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby Shayonce » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 pm

thanks for the album chart.
is this chart based on sales? or point something?
User avatar
Shayonce
Manager
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008

Postby AutomaticBR » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm

sales, but probably from just the biggest stores...

Madonna - Confessions on a dancefloor
AH10000 - 115k to date

Madonna - Hard Candy
AI3000 - 75k+ to date

Mariah Carey - The Ballads
AE3000 - 35k to date
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby Brasileirinho » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 pm

LostAvenger wrote:Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard:

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 4 de abril 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor

1 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
2 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
3 8 VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
4 3 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
5 4 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
6 5 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
7 7 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 6 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY
9 9 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 12 SORRISO MAROTO 100 POR CENTO SORRISO MAROTO SOM LIVRE
I know its billboard, but madonna still top 10 is a bit strange...
Brasileirinho
Roadie
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008
Location: Brasil-

Postby borderwolf » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Simply Red are doing well in Brasil!
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 44380
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Postby nelson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Brasileirinho wrote:
LostAvenger wrote:Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard:

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 4 de abril 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor

1 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
2 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
3 8 VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
4 3 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
5 4 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
6 5 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
7 7 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 6 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY
9 9 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 12 SORRISO MAROTO 100 POR CENTO SORRISO MAROTO SOM LIVRE
I know its billboard, but madonna still top 10 is a bit strange...
This proves Madonna is Queen.
nelson
Legend
 
Posts: 18580
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004

Postby HUR » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:22 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:sales, but probably from just the biggest stores...

Madonna - Confessions on a dancefloor
AH10000 - 115k to date

Madonna - Hard Candy
AI3000 - 75k+ to date

Mariah Carey - The Ballads
AE3000 - 35k to date
Thank you. Madonna keeps selling well since her tour.
User avatar
HUR
Superstar
 
Posts: 6702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Brasileirinho wrote:
LostAvenger wrote:Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard:

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 4 de abril 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor

1 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
2 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
3 8 VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
4 3 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
5 4 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
6 5 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
7 7 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 6 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY
9 9 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 12 SORRISO MAROTO 100 POR CENTO SORRISO MAROTO SOM LIVRE
I know its billboard, but madonna still top 10 is a bit strange...
i heard that HC was being sold for only 14,90 on Americanas (physical stores), so it's not such a big surprise that she's so high...
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby Brasileirinho » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 am

AutomaticBR wrote:
Brasileirinho wrote:
LostAvenger wrote:Brasilian Top 10 Albums from Billboard:

Brazil
Albumes
Edición de: 4 de abril 2009

Esta Semana Semana Anterior Nombre del Artista Titulo Distribuidor

1 2 VICTOR E LEO BORBOLETAS SONY
2 1 PADRE FABIO DE MELO VIDA PADRE FABIO DE MELO SOM LIVRE
3 8 VARIOUS ARTISTS CAMINHO DAS INDIAS SOM LIVRE
4 3 BEYONCE I AM...SASHA FIERCE SONY
5 4 SIMPLY RED THE GREATEST HITS 25 SOM LIVRE
6 5 VARIOUS ARTISTS SUMMER ELETROHITS 5 TVZ SOM LIVRE
7 7 SEU JORGE AMERICA BRASIL O DISCO EMI
8 6 ROBERTO CARLOS/CAETANO VELOSO REBERTO CARLOS E CAETANO VELOSO E A... SONY
9 9 MADONNA HARD CANDY WARNER BROS.
10 12 SORRISO MAROTO 100 POR CENTO SORRISO MAROTO SOM LIVRE
I know its billboard, but madonna still top 10 is a bit strange...
i heard that HC was being sold for only 14,90 on Americanas (physical stores), so it's not such a big surprise that she's so high...
That's trhu, it's being sold 14,90 :o :o and it has just desapeard, like everybody was waiting for this cut priece,

I'm sorry, I didn't get any new code, but this one

AS Survivor (DC)

3000
Brasileirinho
Roadie
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008
Location: Brasil-

Postby runaway_lover » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 pm

MADONNA IMMACULATE COLLECTION

AZ3000

Amazing sales!!!!!!
runaway_lover
Groupie
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009

Postby Brasileirinho » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Caminho das Índias

Nacioanal

AA 20000- :) I hate this soap opera, but I'm happy to see that new albums come with high AA levels, at least as high as last year, U2, Simply red... BRASIL IS REALLY REALLY HOT 8-)
Brasileirinho
Roadie
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008
Location: Brasil-

Return to Chart Analysis