USA - Charlottesville: 3 dead, 34 injured (far right rally)

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Guru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:45 am

Guru wrote:Car that rammed into people. Guy arrested.
https://twitter.com/rt_america/status/8 ... 3752471554

So sad what Trump has brought out in America. They were hidden all these decades until Trump brought out their real side.
He was part of the rally... :o
https://twitter.com/realalexrubi/status ... 8724068352
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby samra » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 am

Former KKK leader David Duke credits President Trump for inspiring rally in Charlottesville:
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896526288697077761

Nazi's emboldened by Trump's refusal to condemn them:
https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/896492127911149568
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby Guru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:54 am

Trumps mindset is evidently in his DNA
https://twitter.com/tonyvarona/status/8 ... 6400842753
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 am

I don't even know what to say about this.. It's utterly vile and disgusting- those pictures of the guys holding those fire torches gave me chills.

And Trump can F*** off with his comments. You are responsible for this, you coward. And he doesn't even mention the racist motives :roll: I think it's also time we stop calling them "alt-right" and just name them what they really are- nazi's.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 am

In the first 8 months of a Trump presidency, the US is on the brink of nuclear war and we have Nazi supremacists marching on the streets of the US. In addition to this, he has actively reduced the rights of LGBT people and he has waged war on immigrants, people of colour and religion.

Barack tweeted this a few hours ago...

TweetBarack.PNG
TweetBarack.PNG (230.35 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Wayne
Legend

Postby xBFG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:04 am

Sorry but just cannot wait for KKK to come back

The problem is they think because of changing times they can do whatever they want without any consequences because they are black
xBFG
Roadie

Postby Hugo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 am

xBFG wrote:Sorry but just cannot wait for KKK to come back

The problem is they think because of changing times they can do whatever they want without any consequences because they are black
WTF
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby xBFG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 am

Hugo wrote:

WTF
And now I am racist sorry probably but that's what is happening right now in States it's not Trumps fault
xBFG
Roadie

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

xBFG wrote:
Hugo wrote:

WTF
And now I am racist sorry probably but that's what is happening right now in States it's not Trumps fault
So basically black people are ok as long as they stay in line and listen to the white man?
Ewokguy15
Manager

Postby KEY9481 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 am

BAN IT.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Carbon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am

Hugo wrote:

WTF
no words for this
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby xBFG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:
xBFG wrote:
Hugo wrote:

WTF
So basically black people are ok as long as they stay in line and listen to the white man?
No I didn't say this

I mean people because of having more rights they can use it against others like here in the UK. Having different colour of skin you are almost untouchable because you are white and a racist.

I had similar situation at work few years back. I said to girl who had her boobs almost out to have only open one button because that the company policy...etc. Next day I start my shift manager came to me and said I been accused for ...sexual harassment... and because I was only for few days there and she didn't know me ..so she didn't know I am a gay ... and she was black... she didn't apologise or anything . Next day she brought her notice.

So you see she was trying to show me that she is from this store and she can do whatever she wants...only because she is black and woman ... and I was investigated anyway
Last edited by xBFG on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
xBFG
Roadie

Postby xBFG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 am

KEY9481 wrote:

BAN IT.
Ban for having my own say?
xBFG
Roadie

Postby Hugo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 am

xBFG wrote:I had similar situation at work few years back. I said to girl who had her boobs almost out to have only open one button because that the company policy...etc. Next day I start my shift manager came to me and said I been accused for ...sexual harassment... and because I was only for few days there and she didn't know me ..so she didn't know I am a gay ... and she was black... she didn't apologize or anything . Next day she brought her notice.

So you see she was trying to show me that she is from this store and she can do whatever she wants...only because she is black and woman ... and I was investigated anyway
That's unfortunate, but that wasn't because she was a woman and black, that's because she was unaware of the company policies and/or oversensitive and if you felt mistreated and uncomfortable by her clothing you should've issued a formal complaint as well as is your right.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby xBFG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 am

Hugo wrote:
xBFG wrote:I had similar situation at work few years back. I said to girl who had her boobs almost out to have only open one button because that the company policy...etc. Next day I start my shift manager came to me and said I been accused for ...sexual harassment... and because I was only for few days there and she didn't know me ..so she didn't know I am a gay ... and she was black... she didn't apologize or anything . Next day she brought her notice.

That's unfortunate, but that wasn't because she was a woman and black, that's because she was unaware of the company policies and/or oversensitive and if you felt mistreated and uncomfortable by her clothing you should've issued a formal complaint as well as is your right.
She was aware because she had more experience than. R the only difference between us was Age me 33 she was 20-21 so young ignorant.

I do understand frustration and fact that the police in The US use guns far too often but still fault is always on both sides

People are scared
xBFG
Roadie

Postby KEY9481 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am

xBFG wrote:she can do whatever she wants...only because she is black and woman ...
my GOD. omg
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:59 am

What the actual f*** are you saying? I've seen you post the weirdest nonsense on here, but this is really taking things you far. Saying you want the KKK back!? You do actually know what the KKK did?
I really don't want to read this disgusting things on this forum.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Colbie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Fan wrote:

What the actual f*** are you saying? I've seen you post the weirdest nonsense on here, but this is really taking things you far. Saying you want the KKK back!? You do actually know what the KKK did?
+1
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Colbie wrote:
Fan wrote:

+1
+2
Rihab
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:30 pm

You better clarify what you just said because saying you want the KKK back at the minimum warrants a ban.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Mods currently reviewing.
Wayne
Legend

Postby samra » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

xBFG wrote: she didn't know me ..so she didn't know I am a gay ...
Ummmm, you realise the KKK don't like gay people as well, right?

xBFG wrote:
Hugo wrote:

She was aware because she had more experience than. R the only difference between us was Age me 33 she was 20-21 so young ignorant.

I do understand frustration and fact that the police in The US use guns far too often but still fault is always on both sides

People are scared
The way someone else is dressed shouldn't really impact your work if you're minding your own business.

Commenting on the way a coworker looks or is dressed is inappropriate. If you had a problem, you report it to the manager and let them resolve the issue. She had nothing to apologise to you for, she was doing her job, you were the one making remarks about what she was wearing.

Her skin colour has nothing to do with this situation at all? You just said she was young and ignorant of the policies.... you know that all people can be young and ignorant, right? Like, what?

What are you scared of? I keep seeing this expression but what is it you're all scared of? Minorities having equal rights?
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby Carbon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 pm

xBFG wrote:I do understand frustration and fact that the police in The US use guns far too often but still fault is always on both sides
how TF are the victims of racist trigger-happy police officers to blame for being shot while unarmed?
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby MusicLover88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:23 pm

KEY9481 wrote:
xBFG wrote:she can do whatever she wants...only because she is black and woman ...
my GOD. omg
I mean, imagine thinking this. Good lord in heaven.
Unlike other things that wither, she preserves. She’s a constant in a world of relentless flux. She’s a beacon of immortality. Bitch, she’s Madonna.
MusicLover88
Manager

Postby thankfulforkelly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Humanity can be so disgusting sometimes. Living in my happy little liberal bubble and surrounding myself with likeminded people makes me forget how many people still haven't progressed from the dark ages. Why are some people so riled up by the fact that some people are black, or gay, or Jewish? We should embrace our differences.
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Manager

Return to News & Gossip