1 term
30%
2 terms
15%
More than 2 terms
7%

Total votes : 73

Postby Rihab » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

KEY9481 wrote:Where is Olivia Pope to assassinate a VP when you need her.
:lol: :lol: I guess this was a spoiler.
Rihab
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 am

stevyy wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Since there won't be an impeachment, i really hope something bad happens to him that will effect his life and will not be able to continue his presidency before he give more harm to his country and the world.

And a big shame on him calling African countries a "shithole"
Mike Pence is more dangerous tho... because he is a Nazi who knows how to decimate entire groups of pppl... he'll do it.

While Trump wants to get rid of black and brown people, Mike Pence wants to use the church to get rid of the LGBTQ entirely. I wouldn't rule out a genocide either.
Paul Ryan looks like Bill Clinton in comparison to Mike Pence/DJT views
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby bm08 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 am

stevyy wrote:All I'm saying is Biden2020 PLEASE GAWD
I believe Biden is one election cycle too late. I honestly want a new face for the Democratic party. I wonder if he’ll be drowned out with such a wide field expecting to contest the nomination.
bm08
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:46 am

btw, could anyone try to contest the republican nomination or does the sitting president get it automatically?
Rihab
Legend

Postby heppolo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 am

Rihab wrote:btw, could anyone try to contest the republican nomination or does the sitting president get it automatically?
most of times it does, but Kasich has already shown his fim intentions to challenge Trump
heppolo
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Rihab wrote:btw, could anyone try to contest the republican nomination or does the sitting president get it automatically?
Yes, that's where the primaries come in. Theoretically, if Trump ends being unpopular enough with the base, he could be challenged.

Trump is quite popular with the base, and I see no reason that will change unfortunately. If the past year hasn't changed their minds, nothing will. So yes, prepare for another campaign of outrageous lies and cruelty in 2020. :(
Join Cheapthrills Restaurant Survivor! Choose UKmix's 2018 menu!
Eminem fan? Check out Eminem survivor!
2017 Year-end chart: Cheap 40 of 2017
cheapthrills
Manager

Postby heppolo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 pm

telegraph wrote:Cognitive testing looks for signs of mild cognitive impairment and/or Alzheimer’s disease. Sample questions on the Montreal test include repeating a set of numbers in order both forwards and backwards and remembering a list of common words.

The doctor said: "He's very sharp, he's very articulate around me, I've no indication to be concerned about his thought process."

Dr Jackson said he had not planned to do a cognitive test but Mr Trump asked him to, and he did "exceedingly well" on it.

The doctor said: "If he had some kind of mental cognitive issue he would not have got 30 out of 30 on the test. He has no mental or cognitive issues."
Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... amburgers/

So maybe, just maybe (hopefullly) DJT is a smart man who ended up playing a dumb character and got carried away. Otherwise, this report has barely any connection to reality.
heppolo
Legend

Return to World News & Politics