50%
Girl
50%

Total votes : 2

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 am

clh_hilary wrote:
menime123 wrote:
clh_hilary wrote:
Next, you're going to disagree with the Archbishop of Canterbury on the Church of England's policies and the Prime Minister on government positions?
I’m a gay Catholic member of the Labour Party. Do you really want to open that can of worms? :lol:
You're either trolling or just really slow.

UK government policies are what the current UK government says they are. It has absolutely nothing to do with your party affiliation, unless you're so delusional to think that the Tory minority government is an illegitimate government and Jeremy Corbyn is currently the Prime Minister in reality, and thus only Labour could decide that.
Frankly I can disagree with anyone I want. If the government’s position is wrong - I’m entitled to disagree with it. Same as I can the CoE. I really think you need to consider your words more carefully as you’re getting lost in your own argument here. But this is the British Royal Family thread - it’s not about you, me or whatever we think.

Let’s move on.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:54 am

Harry and Meghan downunder.

Such a beautiful couple.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby bm08 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:33 am

It always makes me smile seeing them together.

We are so in need of just good news stories these days.
bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Postby clh_hilary » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 pm

menime123 wrote:Frankly I can disagree with anyone I want. If the government’s position is wrong - I’m entitled to disagree with it. Same as I can the CoE. I really think you need to consider your words more carefully as you’re getting lost in your own argument here. But this is the British Royal Family thread - it’s not about you, me or whatever we think.

Let’s move on.
If you want to move on, you would have accepted the fact that you hold the incorrect opinion and at least learn to stay quiet. But you didn't, because you're so deluded to think that your opinion trumps that of the Lord Chamberlain's on who is a member of the royal family.

I didn't get lost in my own argument, and your random, baseless assertion will not change that. You're right - who's a member of the royal family is not about what I think, that's why I gave you the official list of royal family members.

By your logic, I can say "I like oysters", and you can say "I'm entitled to disagree with whether you like oysters, no, you don't like oysters no matter what you think you like".

Guess what? You are indeed entitled to hold wrong opinions, but that doesn't shelter you from getting criticized and corrected in public everytime you insist on being wrong.
WhatTheHell wrote:Voice of the truth here!! :(
clh_hilary
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Ah well, you see there is your issue. You rely too heavily on what you have googled to learn, rather than what you already know to be truth. Which of course is why I moved the conversation forward, but you seem to repeatedly want to continue down this line of conversation.

As I have previously said, there is a world of difference between ‘The Royal Family’ and those that belong to the ‘Mountbatten-Windsor Family’ (aka The Queen’s extended family). Should you chose to believe they are one and the same, then so be it - I have not one ounce of concern. However I accept your confusion as ‘The Royal Family’ term is used interchangeably and often quite incorrectly.

But the entire truth is that only Royalty can be Royal and to be Royalty you must have a Royal title. It is quite simply as straight forward as that. As it stands, Prince Henry’s child has no legal right to become a prince of princess at the time of birth. I fully agree that The Queen will make them one, but until she does, they will not be Royal.

Now there is no sense in continuing this line of discussion - this is a news thread, and I’d prefer it to remain as such. It’s bad enough there’s been lizard talk on recent pages. If you want to discuss further, feel free to PM me.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby clh_hilary » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:46 pm

menime123 wrote:Ah well, you see there is your issue. You rely too heavily on what you have googled to learn, rather than what you already know to be truth.
You see, that is your issue. You have dictated that your opinions must be facts, and no matter how much evidence there is, you are not going to think you might be wrong.

menime123 wrote:Which of course is why I moved the conversation forward, but you seem to repeatedly want to continue down this line of conversation.
You didn't move the conversation forward. In the beginning, you held your wrong opinion; now, you are still holding your clearly wrong opinion, with absolutely no new evidence or argument added.

menime123 wrote:As I have previously said, there is a world of difference between ‘The Royal Family’ and those that belong to the ‘Mountbatten-Windsor Family’ (aka The Queen’s extended family).
17 people without a princely title are officially considered a part of "the royal family".

17 people without a princely title are officially considered a part of "the royal family".

That is the truth.

menime123 wrote:Should you chose to believe they are one and the same, then so be it - I have not one ounce of concern. However I accept your confusion as ‘The Royal Family’ term is used interchangeably and often quite incorrectly.
Incorrectly? Who are you? Oxford Dictionary or are you the sovereign?

Neither? Then what qualifies you to be the judge on that, as opposed to the actual head of the royal family deciding who is a part of the royal family?

menime123 wrote:But the entire truth is that only Royalty can be Royal
Yes.

menime123 wrote:and to be Royalty you must have a Royal title.
Wrong. Not according to the royals themselves, and the sovereign; not according to how the word is used in real life either.

So you hold a view that is contradictory to whether you see the term as prescriptive or descriptive.

menime123 wrote:It is quite simply as straight forward as that.
Must like your incorrect use of the word "straightforward", your opinion is just flat out, obviously, incorrect, for all the reasons mentioned above and prior to this.

menime123 wrote:As it stands, Prince Henry’s child has no legal right to become a prince of princess at the time of birth. I fully agree that The Queen will make them one, but until she does, they will not be Royal.
I already told you that's a moot point as the baby will more than likely survive The Queen, thus gaining the title automatically.

menime123 wrote:Now there is no sense in continuing this line of discussion - this is a news thread, and I’d prefer it to remain as such. It’s bad enough there’s been lizard talk on recent pages. If you want to discuss further, feel free to PM me.
You: "I've moved on"
Also you: "Nah not without saying how right I am because I'm God or something"

You: "This should be a conversation done via PM"
Also you: "Well, ONLY for people who are not me. I can continue posting here because I decide everything"

You were embarrassing before, now you're just pathetic.

---

Allow me to recap on how wrong you are on multiple levels -

"The baby will not be royal because they will not get a princely title"
- unlikely at birth, but extremely likely before they die, so if we are saying "will not", that is objectively wrong

"The baby will not be royal because they are not going to be a member of the royal family"
- wrong since the Lord Chamberlain, the person who represents The Queen on these matters, has included 17 people without a princely title

What you saying essentially is that "the baby will not be royal no matter what The Queen says, because I have decreed that they will not a member of the royal family in the beginning and cannot accept to admit being wrong".
Last edited by clh_hilary on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clh_hilary
Superstar

Postby thankfulforkelly » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:48 pm

lmao wtf :lol:
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:lmao wtf :lol:
+1 :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:57 pm

NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:25 pm

^American Queen 8-) only person that keeps the royal family interesting

#murrica
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby clh_hilary » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:30 pm

MusicRecords wrote:^American Queen 8-) only person that keeps the royal family interesting

#murrica
Interesting fact: Queen Elizabeth is still the queen of 10 sovereign states in America.
clh_hilary
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:19 pm

clh_hilary wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:^American Queen 8-) only person that keeps the royal family interesting

#murrica
Interesting fact: Queen Elizabeth is still the queen of 10 sovereign states in America.
Interesting fact: she’s a grumpy lizard and was a bish to Diana and the gay community dying of aids in the 80s :evil:

When Diana pursued volunteer and fundraising opportunities with people suffering from HIV and AIDS, the Queen asked Diana if she couldn’t get involved with “something more pleasant.”
That old lizard :evil:
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III

Postby aRat » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:25 pm

clh_hilary wrote:

#murrica
I have to laugh.gif

That bish is just a puppet.
jochen on meeting famous ppl wrote:Janet (very hairy woman)
Beyonce (she was ugly)
aRat
Manager

Postby clh_hilary » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 am

MusicRecords wrote:Interesting fact: she’s a grumpy lizard and was a bish to Diana and the gay community dying of aids in the 80s :evil:
Lizard people tend to be a bit behind the times, I'm afraid.

But the Head of the Commonwealth of Nations did praise Switchboard and honorary fellow Rector Stephen Fry claimed that the Supreme Governor of The Church of England had this to say when the Crown passed gay marriage into law in England, Wales, and Scotland, "Well, who’d have thought 62 years ago when I came to the throne, I’d be signing something like this? Isn’t it wonderful?”.
clh_hilary
Superstar

Postby bm08 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 am

I'm happy Meghan is still pushing female/girl empowerment

bm08
Moderator - Mariah Carey Topic

Postby RayRay » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:07 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/10 ... cess-Diana

Our King and Queen visiting the UK. :D
RayRay
Legend