34%
2 terms
11%
More than 2 terms
5%

Total votes : 38

Postby heppolo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 am

MusicRecords wrote:
heppolo wrote:The paradox is that Trump is still better than his hardline conservative VP Pence who may become President in case Trump gets impeached.
Me people would still bash pence though, and his anti gay stuff wont really happen, would never be approved
Pence looks like as if the procedure of power grab turned into a real person.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 am

heppolo wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
heppolo wrote:The paradox is that Trump is still better than his hardline conservative VP Pence who may become President in case Trump gets impeached.
Me people would still bash pence though, and his anti gay stuff wont really happen, would never be approved
Pence looks like as if the procedure of power grab turned into a real person.
:lol: :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:28 pm

I just watched Obama's farewell address and then switched to Trump's press conference... :cry: :-?

He refused to answer questions from news organizations that negatively reported on him, calling Buzzfeed a 'failing pile of garbage' and CNN 'fake news', live on CNN. Freedom of the press is dead.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Crackiswack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Rihab wrote:I just watched Obama's farewell address and then switched to Trump's press conference... :cry: :-?

He refused to answer questions from news organizations that negatively reported on him, calling Buzzfeed a 'failing pile of garbage' and CNN 'fake news', live on CNN. Freedom of the press is dead.
Ugh trash
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby stevyy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm

he is soooooooooooooooo unlikeable. I assume his likeability figure has dropped below 30 now that he has also bashed Meryl effing Streep and all media outlets. :lol:

if he makes it to the end of his tenure, how on eath will the world remember him. I mean he either becomes the absolute worst president ever, or he somehow pulls through, because not totally causing WW3 will certainly be regarded as a success in his case.
The 5 artists I knew first in my life were: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Take That and Elton John
stevyy
Legend

Postby MonaBlissa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:03 pm

:lol: @ that press conference, but I totally support taxing the hell out of those corporations who are moving overseas and still taking advantage of loopholes.

I can't wait to see SNL. :) But this Russia soap opera concerns me.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby cheapthrills » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:59 am

Pretty sure I haven't stopped into this thread since the election because I've been in such deep denial, but I found his press conference infuriating. I've never seen such a resolve from a politician to shut down the voice of the press, and his supporters just seem to merrily skip along thinking this is completely normal and justified.
My Personal Chart - Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 :)
cheapthrills
Personal Assistant

Postby Hugo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:32 am

The new US administration will look like something out of MTV's Jersey Shore, that kind of MESS!!! :lol: :lol:
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby heppolo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Hugo wrote:The new US administration will look like something out of MTV's Jersey Shore, that kind of MESS!!! :lol: :lol:
They need their reality show.
"Keeping Up with the White House".
Waiting for the dry Leslie Nielsen-esque one-liner jokes from Mike Pence.
heppolo
Legend

Postby lenor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm

I still cant believe this fool will be President! I'm so sick of him, the media and Americans! :lol: :lol:
what a disgrace. At this point he could pretty much do or say ANYTHING and it will make no difference whatsoever! it will provide clickbait articles for the media and trend for a couple of hours on Twitter and people will just move on. Unbelievable really.
lenor
Superstar

Postby MonaBlissa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:56 pm

heppolo wrote:"Keeping Up with the White House"
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby heppolo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm

How can you concentrate on anything? :lol:
heppolo
Legend

Postby DnBLover » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Bye bye Medicare, Obamacare, ACA... Whatever you call it.

I'm actually kind of weirdly happy plenty of Trump supporters with lose their health insurance. I'm just sad for the majority of Americans who voted for nothing of this to happen.

The sad thing is... People don't actually learn. So sad if a douche comes around and promises the world, people with still believe him.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 pm

What's hilarious is people want rid of Obamacare but think they're still keeping ACA :lol: they don't realise it's the same thing, so by voting to get rid of it, they're screwing themselves. :lol:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby NothingFails » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:44 pm

DnBLover wrote:Bye bye Medicare, Obamacare, ACA... Whatever you call it.

I'm actually kind of weirdly happy plenty of Trump supporters with lose their health insurance. I'm just sad for the majority of Americans who voted for nothing of this to happen.

The sad thing is... People don't actually learn. So sad if a douche comes around and promises the world, people with still believe him.
They should take it away only from the idiots who voted Trump

I get antichrist vibes from him, he has no leadership skills
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Guru » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:32 pm

If anything, his entertainment lineup for his inauguration and concert is beyond disastrous. Maybe he'll do better in office :-?
Only time will tell.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby MonaBlissa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Storyteller wrote:What's hilarious is people want rid of Obamacare but think they're still keeping ACA :lol: they don't realise it's the same thing, so by voting to get rid of it, they're screwing themselves. :lol:
They are beyond stupid.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby menime123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Guru wrote:If anything, his entertainment lineup for his inauguration and concert is beyond disastrous. Maybe he'll do better in office :-?
Only time will tell.
I have to be honest, there is nothing anyone could want more than for Trump to prove everyone wrong and actually become a great president. The problem is no one believes he can :lol:

The best we can hope for is probably for him not to **** it up... but even that hasn't gone so well thus far and he hasn't even taken office :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm

menime123 wrote:
Guru wrote:If anything, his entertainment lineup for his inauguration and concert is beyond disastrous. Maybe he'll do better in office :-?
Only time will tell.
I have to be honest, there is nothing anyone could want more than for Trump to prove everyone wrong and actually become a great president. The problem is no one believes he can :lol:

The best we can hope for is probably for him not to **** it up... but even that hasn't gone so well thus far and he hasn't even taken office :lol:
I don't think that he can succeed as a president because if he only does 1% of what his campaign was about and promised then half the US population will severely suffer.. unless his campaign was ALL LIES and he basically continues Obama's policies, but then you know, the republicans should give credit to the visionary man that came before the Donald.

I don't think Trump has it in him. How can Miss Merkel even meet with him after all that he has said about women in general or Merkel specifically? As a European I think it makes more sense for Europe to try and work on a closer relationship with Russia and cool things off with the United States.
The 5 artists I knew first in my life were: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Take That and Elton John
stevyy
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 pm

President-elect Trump's big inauguration concert at Washington D.C.'s Lincoln Memorial got a bit more star power.

Country artist Toby Keith, singer Jennifer Holliday and southern rock band 3 Doors Down have been added to the line-up for the pre-inauguration concert on January 19, the Inaugural Committee said Friday.

Jon Voight, perhaps the most vocal and high-profile Hollywood backer of Trump, will also be in attendance at the event.

So far, Trump's inauguration has been hobbled by the perception that major entertainment industry names have refused invites to perform at the festivities.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... rce=Direct
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:40 am

i think artists who love their country, stay away from the "festivities". It's more like a burial. I still cannot believe he's won the election and I still cannot believe how he's reacted so far. How can America go from a visionary, modern, humble, genuine man to a white supremacist, racist, bigot reality tv star. I mean not even stephen king nor nostradamus nor the mayas could have come up with such a twist.

lemme quickly destroy my 3 doors down cd.
stevyy
Legend

Postby Crackiswack » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:52 am

3 doors down? Aren't the majority of their listeners hipster liberals??

Lol dumb decision on their part, just ended their career :lol: But I guess they'll at last be getting a good paycheck
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:46 am

Crackiswack wrote:3 doors down? Aren't the majority of their listeners hipster liberals??

Lol dumb decision on their part, just ended their career :lol: But I guess they'll at last be getting a good paycheck
Not really. 3DD lost the liberals and hipsters a few years ago when they insulted the LGBT community. This doesn't surprise me one bit about them.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Crackiswack » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:22 am

NothingFails wrote:
Crackiswack wrote:3 doors down? Aren't the majority of their listeners hipster liberals??

Not really. 3DD lost the liberals and hipsters a few years ago when they insulted the LGBT community. This doesn't surprise me one bit about them.
Oh they did? They never really had much of a career so I didn't know that :lol:
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 am

Crackiswack wrote:
NothingFails wrote:

Oh they did? They never really had much of a career so I didn't know that :lol:
A few years ago, there was a big controversy with the Boy Scouts of America, who were running a concert celebration and many of the artists booked ended up dropping out due to pressure about the bigotry of the organization, except for 3DD who went ahead and played. That was the last straw for me, even though I hadn't really liked them since the first album back in 2000-2001, but their actions there showed that they have no shame so it doesn't surprise me they'd perform for Trump.
NothingFails
Legend

Return to News & Gossip