Moderator: biscuits

Postby Crackiswack » Mon May 16, 2016 11:33 pm

:-? Still not funny though.
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 am

She is STILL at it on Facebook

Note to my so called family. Suicidal ideation expressed by me is NOT as you call it "manipulative". It is because you treat me like shit And make me wish I was dead. Nothing new. You seem disappointed I don't actually die. Is that why you think it's manipulative to say I feel suicidal? You know not the countless times I have tried since you abandoned me in illness. Only for the fact God wouldn't have me it would have worked. Here I am in America because of the shit way you treat me. No kids, no family, nothing. Not a word have I heard from a soul since December. My eldest son repeats what his father did to him, puts his brother in care, then abandons his mother in her illness, with the encouragement of my father and siblings, who also encourage my daughter to abandon me. I'm left to die. You all left me to die and didn't give a toss. Not once did any of you lift a finger to help me.
All you did is accuse me falsely. Your understanding of my medical situation is medieval. I intend to bring every one of you to court for pushing me to the brink of death over and over. And being so disappointed when you fail. You have BRUTALISED me all my life.
Just as my mother was Brutalise. You never asked yourselves whether your abuse would cost my two young sons their mother. It did. I had to flee here to America just to try and live. Leaving everything and everyone I knew. Such is the fate of Irish people with mental illnesses (Mine is PTSD in case you're interested, since you've never asked either me or any doctor. Google it.
You need to apologize to my young sons for the fact you drove their mother away and you're still doing so. Even today I'm hearing from Jake how manipulative it is of me to say his brutalizing of me and theft from me of my other son has made me want to die.
Guess what guys, I am not, nor have I ever been the sick person in this scenario. YOU GUYS ARE. And I'm very happy that I am not well adjusted to your profoundly sick society. I'm sorry to disappoint you by not being dead. But hey... Continue your medieval abandonment of me (Your ill family member) and you just never know. Your wish may come true. You are revolting every one of you. And now I understand what my poor mother suffered.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby leomedar » Tue May 17, 2016 12:57 am

following her on facfebook this last year has been such a ride. I love her, she is someone who had a big impact in my life through her music and opinions. It is sad to see her at such a dead-end road. Just pray she can find some peace without any tragic ending.
Wherever u r Sinéad, just know u r loved.
leomedar
Superstar

Postby Crackiswack » Tue May 17, 2016 1:11 am

It's really easy to say the family has neglected her, but as a child of a mentally ill person, they drive away family members. I was accused of calling the police, committing crimes, telling my siblings what to say. Even being threatened to be kicked out and that I'm not their child. Living in that environment brings resentment because you never had a normal childhood. It's very understandable but I do feel bad. But then again, that's also a part of their symptoms.
Please Stop the Music
Crackiswack
Manager

Postby stevyy » Tue May 17, 2016 12:00 pm

I dont get why (regarding her Bob Dylan performance) none of the other legendary artists who I believe to be liberal and open, reasonable and inviting, have NOT defended her. If I were Bob Dylan, i would have cancelled the whole thing.

But again.. christianity is so deeply rooted in american society, altho the ironic thing is that most americans have ancestors who came to America bc they were oppressed in Europe at the time. America is one of those colonies who started out as a great idea, but would soon become more oppressive than the motherlands. I despise american society for this.

"Believe" is great and all, but religion is the devil. If god is real, he will send everyone who participated in this nonsense to hell.

No institution has started more wars and killed more people (directly and indirectly) than organized religion (in the history of mankind).

The Catholic Church in particular is the evilest institution any human could have made up...(and we even had the Nazis)..

I'm 100% on Sinead side and if I had a brain back in 1992 (I was only 7) I would have expressed my suport sooner.

Sinead was so on point with her performance, and even today, the current pope for example released an internal decree in the Vatican that child abuse by Catholic priests should not be prosecuted nor persecuted (publicly).

My hate for religion is unparalled and seeing such injustice makes me hate it even more.
stevyy
Legend

Postby biscuits » Tue May 24, 2016 5:20 am

NothingFails wrote:She is STILL at it on Facebook

Note to my so called family. Suicidal ideation expressed by me is NOT as you call it "manipulative". It is because you treat me like shit And make me wish I was dead. Nothing new. You seem disappointed I don't actually die. Is that why you think it's manipulative to say I feel suicidal? You know not the countless times I have tried since you abandoned me in illness. Only for the fact God wouldn't have me it would have worked. Here I am in America because of the shit way you treat me. No kids, no family, nothing. Not a word have I heard from a soul since December. My eldest son repeats what his father did to him, puts his brother in care, then abandons his mother in her illness, with the encouragement of my father and siblings, who also encourage my daughter to abandon me. I'm left to die. You all left me to die and didn't give a toss. Not once did any of you lift a finger to help me.
All you did is accuse me falsely. Your understanding of my medical situation is medieval. I intend to bring every one of you to court for pushing me to the brink of death over and over. And being so disappointed when you fail. You have BRUTALISED me all my life.
Just as my mother was Brutalise. You never asked yourselves whether your abuse would cost my two young sons their mother. It did. I had to flee here to America just to try and live. Leaving everything and everyone I knew. Such is the fate of Irish people with mental illnesses (Mine is PTSD in case you're interested, since you've never asked either me or any doctor. Google it.
You need to apologize to my young sons for the fact you drove their mother away and you're still doing so. Even today I'm hearing from Jake how manipulative it is of me to say his brutalizing of me and theft from me of my other son has made me want to die.
Guess what guys, I am not, nor have I ever been the sick person in this scenario. YOU GUYS ARE. And I'm very happy that I am not well adjusted to your profoundly sick society. I'm sorry to disappoint you by not being dead. But hey... Continue your medieval abandonment of me (Your ill family member) and you just never know. Your wish may come true. You are revolting every one of you. And now I understand what my poor mother suffered.
Wow
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Hype » Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 am

Sounds to me as if she's feeling guilty for abandoning her children and is not taking the appropriate medication to stabilise her hence her, hence all the online rants. She's always been a bit wacky, but she's gone off the rails now.

A similar thing happened and is happening to a friend of mine, but you can only help someone so much if they don't want to help themselves. It's selfish, as is suicide.
CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.
Hype
Legend

Postby hellohello » Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm

But you have not been in her shoes so you can't really say it's her fault.
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
hellohello
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 pm

I really want her to get all the help she can get. Apparently mental illness runs in the family and her late mother was similar to her in many ways.

A shame that someone with such a lovely voice and has written a lot of beautiful songs is such a troubled human.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:27 am

SINEAD O'CONNOR
SUICIDE WATCH ON CHICAGO BRIDGES

Cops are on the hunt for Sinead O'Connor after someone in her family told cops she's threatening to kill herself.

Chicago PD got a call from Irish authorities saying Sinead contacted her family an hour ago and said she was suicidal and planned to jump off a bridge in the Chicago area.
We're told cops actually spotted someone who looked like she fit the profile but it wasn't Sinead.
TMZ obtained scanner audio from the PD giving officers the heads up. We're told there's not an active search ... but cops were told to be on the lookout.

Sinead's been struggling with depression lately -- just last month she was reported missing and her friends and family feared suicide -- she was later found at a Chicago hotel.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/23/sinead-oc ... s-scanner/
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Shadowplay » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:41 pm

^

Sinead O'Connor wrote:
Anne Harris.... YOU JUST GOT **** BY GERRY ADAMS!
IRELAND IS OFFICIALLY NO LONGER OWNED BY BRITAIN!!!!
CONGRATS TO EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD WHO EVER DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF IRISH FREEDOM, AND ALSO TO ALL THOSE INCLUDING MYSELF, WHO HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED MERCILESSLY BY THE IRISH SO CALLED FREE-STATE FOR HAVING DECLARED SUPPORT FOR SINN FEIN AND THE REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT.
OUR DAY HAS COME !!!!!!!
(Oh and by the way it's bullshit I jumped off a bridge, some stupid bitch up at Swords Garda station decided she'd like to throw a bit of false and malicious gossip about is all). AM FAR TOO **** HAPPY FOR THAT!!
IRELAND 4 ENGLAND 0!!!
"Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"
Shadowplay
Manager

Postby Thriller » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:38 pm

She's posted a 12 minute 'cry for help' video on Facebook from a motel in New Jersey where she's staying. She's all by herself and suicidal - really hope somebody comes to her rescue!
Thriller

Postby Serby » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 am

Thriller wrote:She's posted a 12 minute 'cry for help' video on Facebook from a motel in New Jersey where she's staying. She's all by herself and suicidal - really hope somebody comes to her rescue!
Good that she is at least self aware so there is still hope for her.

As someone who was also kinda depressed for about two years maybe (thankfully not so severly, but enough for me to look for some phsycological help), I can see what it must be for her or anyone else struggling. Hope she makes it.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Wayne » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 am

Thriller wrote:She's posted a 12 minute 'cry for help' video on Facebook from a motel in New Jersey where she's staying. She's all by herself and suicidal - really hope somebody comes to her rescue!
She's been found safe and is apparently doing ok.

Poor woman has been through a lot.
Wayne
Administrator

Return to World News & Politics