Weird News: Man Gets Pee Pee Stuck In Gym Weight!

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Guru » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:19 pm

'Til Data Do Us Part: Man Marries His Cell Phone in Vegas Chapel

Something borrowed, something bluetooth. A California man headed to Sin City last month to marry the love of his life: His cell phone.

Aaron Chervenak of Los Angeles donned a tux and his device had a white plastic case as they got married in a ceremony at the Little Vegas Chapel.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it is filmed and posted on YouTube, where the whole world gets to see what you did.

With a specially crafted ring on the back of the phone case, Chervenak was able to slip his finger into it, thus becoming one with the device.

The video, posted on YouTube by Kaspersky Lab UK, may feel like a sequel to the 2013 Oscar-winning film Her — when a man falls in love with his mobile device, but this was crafted to show how humans are not intertwined with their phones more than ever.

“In a sense my smartphone has been my longest relationship,” Chervenak said in the video. “What I hope my wedding will do is somehow act as a symbolic gesture to show how precious our phones are becoming in our daily lives.”

The event was non-legally binding so if the phone wants to bail on its husband, it can deactivate the relationship at any time. He's also free to see other cell phones when he's due for an upgrade.

There is no word as to where they will honeymoon.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... gas-chapel
Last edited by Guru on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:45 am, edited 12 times in total.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby DOSSOME » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Wishing them a happy marriage :)

So when he's charging his phone while browsing the net,is that considered a threesome then? (him,phone & charger) :-?
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:20 pm

DOSSOME wrote:So when he's charging his phone while browsing the net,is that considered a threesome then? (him,phone & charger) :-?
Not when it's wireless charging.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Gravity » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:46 pm

DOSSOME wrote:Wishing them a happy marriage :)

So when he's charging his phone while browsing the net,is that considered a threesome then? (him,phone & charger) :-?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gravity
Superstar

Postby Jesper » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:31 pm

DOSSOME wrote:Wishing them a happy marriage :)

:lol: :lol: I bet the charger turns the phone more on than the guy will though
Jesper
Legend

Postby MonaBlissa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Marrying a car made more sense.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby SholasBoy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Sounds like he's been pushing all the right buttons with her
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby SholasBoy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:14 pm

No wait... Did he give her a ring? :lol:
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby SholasBoy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:15 pm

I tried to give her a ring but she was engaged

I'll stop
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Guru » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:02 am

Dutch man waits at airport for 10 days for online girlfriend to show up

No one likes to be stood up, especially not for 10 days.

Alexander Pieter Cirk made news headlines when he was hospitalised for exhaustion after spending 10 days waiting for his online girlfriend at Changsha Huanghua International Airport in China. The woman, identified only by her surname Zhang, never showed up.

According to CCTV News, the 41-year-old Dutchman flew 4,500 kilometres to China to see the 26-year-old Zhang, two months after meeting online.

After local media outlets contacted Zhang, she claimed that she thought Cirk was joking when he said he was visiting. Even when Cirk sent her pictures of his air tickets, she didn't take him seriously.

"We had advanced our romantic relationship but later he seemed a little callous towards me," Zhang said. "One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly, and I thought it was a joke. He didn’t contact me later."

Probed further on why she remained MIA when Cirk tried contacting her after his arrival in China, Zhang revealed that she had turned off her phone as she was undergoing cosmetic surgery procedures in another Chinese city.

This whole incident has left netizens feeling torn over pitying Cirk and wondering why he even bothered to wait and neglected his own health.

Cirk was hospitalised for exhaustion.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Gravity » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 am

Now that's what I call desperate :oops:
Gravity
Superstar

Postby Mikerocha » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Damn. Couldnt he figure out she was not interested?
And after day one and no reply she was not coming?

Why fly to meet someone online, especially in China when there are lot of boots doing the online talk?
I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
Mikerocha
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Very sad, how embarrassing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Waste of money :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby nekoocz » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:55 am

The article is missing the fact that she agreed to meet him
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby grooveboy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:37 am

^ so another 10 days on the airport for him? Poor fella
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby Guru » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:01 am

‘What the f**k are you doing?’ Man “touching himself” thrown off train by enraged woman

As the mobile footage begins, a man is shown moving his hands underneath his backpack.

Focusing on the terrified-looking suspect sitting directly across from her, Deanna Carter can be heard shouting: “What are you doing? You’re over here rubbing your d**k. What the f**k are you doing?”

In the two-minute video, the outraged woman continuously berates the man on the crowded New York train.

She can be heard yelling: “You want to do that freaky sh*t, do that sh*t off the motherf**king train.”

As she becomes increasingly agitated, Deanna threatens: “Do it again and I’ma get up out this chair and I’ma bust your f**king ass on this train.

“We understand each other? Do we f**king understand each other?” Carter shouts, prompting the man to nod in agreement.

“You want to rub your d**k, b***h. You rub your d**k when you get off the motherf***king train. I’m in one of those moods. I will f**k you up on this train, you hear me?”

Carter then insists the man exit the train at the next stop, demanding: “When this train stops, you get the f–k off. Do you understand me? I can’t hear you. Say you understand me, miss!”

She adds: “I don’t give a f**k if this ain’t your stop. You get off this train with that freaky sh*t. Get up!”

Obeying her request, the sheepish looking man heads for the door.

As stunned commuters look on, Deanna continues her tirade: “Get the f**k off before I beat the sh-t out of you. You got the right one, honey, because I’m a crazy b***h, please believe me!”

She repeats: “Get the f**k off this train,” before the man scampers off and the video ends.

Carter uploaded the video to her Facebook page, with the caption: “Tell me why this dude was rubbing his penis sitting across from me.

“I went off! I’m so mad right now. Got his face on video though. He better hope I never see his nasty a** again!”

Since being shared, the video has been viewed more than 700,000 views.
I love her ghetto reply :lol:

Video here:
https://reportuk.org/2016/08/17/what-th ... ged-woman/
Guru
Guru

Postby Gravity » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Queen!! :lol:
I hate these crazy psychos who do nasty s**t in public...I still remember one of these creeps harassing me on a train station few years ago :roll: :x
Gravity
Superstar

Postby MrDiva » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Lol
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Gravity wrote:Queen!! :lol:
I hate these crazy psychos who do nasty s**t in public...I still remember one of these creeps harassing me on a train station few years ago :roll: :x
Sorry to hear that happened to you!

If you guys are harmless (like me :P ) but someone is trying to do something bad to you or harrassing you in a serious way here are 3 good intense things you an do for self defense 8-)
1. If you have something in your hands such as a key or so, simply stab his eyes out with it. You can also do it with your fingers but it's harder. This will obviously make him stop
or
2. If it's a guy simply kick or knee his balls, you can also squeeze them as hard a syou can if you are able to grab. Obviously disable him.
or
3. Punch the person as hard as you can in the throat. It's incredibly painful and the person will need to stop to clear their throat.
or
4. Bite him the person as hard as you can anywhere :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby theArmy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:02 pm

^ omg Music :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope u didn't have to use any of those options tho :lol:

THAT QUEEEEEEEN THO :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:17 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Gravity wrote:Queen!! :lol:
Sorry to hear that happened to you!

If you guys are harmless (like me :P ) but someone is trying to do something bad to you or harrassing you in a serious way here are 3 good intense things you an do for self defense 8-)
1. If you have something in your hands such as a key or so, simply stab his eyes out with it. You can also do it with your fingers but it's harder. This will obviously make him stop
or
2. If it's a guy simply kick or knee his balls, you can also squeeze them as hard a syou can if you are able to grab. Obviously disable him.
or
3. Punch the person as hard as you can in the throat. It's incredibly painful and the person will need to stop to clear their throat.
or
4. Bite him the person as hard as you can anywhere :lol:
I would not bite anyone that can be very dangerous for you...
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:19 pm

MusicRecords wrote:1. If you have something in your hands such as a key or so, simply stab his eyes out with it. You can also do it with your fingers but it's harder. This will obviously make him stop
or
What even. :o :lol:

I'm not a legal expert, but I'm pretty sure that guy would have to be actually raping you for this not to end with you in jail and paying pain and suffering money.
Rihab
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Rihab wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:1. If you have something in your hands such as a key or so, simply stab his eyes out with it. You can also do it with your fingers but it's harder. This will obviously make him stop
or

I'm not a legal expert, but I'm pretty sure that guy would have to be actually raping you for this not to end with you in jail and paying pain and suffering money.
Yes thats what I meant, in extreme cases like that not just something simple :lol: :lol:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Rihab » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:34 pm

MusicRecords wrote:
Rihab wrote:
or

Yes thats what I meant, in extreme cases like that not just something simple :lol: :lol:
Okay then. :lol:
Rihab
Legend

Return to World News & Politics