Cristiano Ronaldo has twins via surrogate

Moderator: biscuits

Postby menime123 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:56 pm

If he is gay then fair enough. I genuinely do not care and don't need to learn either way - his sexuality is his own business. What I dislike is the ego involved in spending a fortune on surrogate children, when there are already millions of children in desperate need of adoption.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby TIfan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:36 pm

^^^ It's not his responsibility to raise anyone else's child.

Adopting is beautiful, but it's an option.
TIfan
Legend

Postby Serby » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Agree. I do think people should consider adopting rather than having their own 3rd, 4th kid or so, but no one is forced to.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby menime123 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Serby wrote:Agree. I do think people should consider adopting rather than having their own 3rd, 4th kid or so, but no one is forced to.
Of course they aren't forced to, but when he clearly wants more children and it isn't an expression of love between 2 people, I don't see why you would rule out adoption.

its just maddening knowing how much money is spent on fixing firtility issues when there are kids in desperate need already waiting now for just one loving and stable parent.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo foi pai de gémeos na passada quinta-feira, dia 8 de junho. Um menino e uma menina. Ao que a SIC apurou, os gémeos chamam-se Eva e Mateo.

O casal de gémeos terá sido concebido via barriga de aluguer, embora não haja qualquer confirmação oficial.

A notícia de que o jogador português estava à espera de gémeos foi avançada em março por um jornal inglês, que acrescentava a informação sobre o recurso a uma barriga de aluguer na costa oeste dos Estados Unidos.

Em 2010, Cristiano Ronaldo surpreendeu quando anunciou que tinha sido pai e agora tudo terá sido tratado também em segredo.

Não há ainda imagens dos gémeos Eva e Mateo, que nasceram na passada quinta-feira.

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/desporto/201 ... -gemeos--1
PT bish 8-)
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby jszmiles » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 pm

well "done" Ricky, I mean Cristiano.
jszmiles
Legend

Postby Rihab » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:23 am

Hopefully he'll retire to become a full-time mum now.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Guru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 am

Rihab wrote:Hopefully he'll retire to become a full-time mum now.
:lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Loveguru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:39 am

Let say he is in the closest ...

Closest shaming is just as bad as being a homophobic prick.

Also fully time mummy comment is somewhat implying that women are inferior because you are are saying it as a joke.

Also makes you a prick.

Let's not be pricks ...mmmmkay
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Hugo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 am

Loveguru wrote:Let say he is in the closest ...

Also fully time mummy comment is somewhat implying that women are inferior because you are are saying it as a joke.

Also makes you a prick.

All of this.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Guru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:09 am

Hugo wrote:

Also makes you a prick.

All of this.
Y'all too serious up in here :lol:
Y'all love analyzing. Funny is funny. Without analysing and making assumptions :wink:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Loveguru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:39 am

... just like black facing is funny.
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Rihab » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Hugo wrote:

All of this.
Bookmarked for the next time you jokingly refer to women as coconuts. Hypocrisy at its best.

And just for the record, my post didn't question his sexuality at all, that's just you guys reading into things. If anything, you could argue that I was questioning his gender identity by calling him a 'mum', which technically doesn't classify as homophobic, but as transphobic. I'm not transphobic though, I just genuinely can't stand him + I think single parent adoption and single parent surrogacy are wrong.

A kid deserves at least two parents. Doesn't matter to me if it's a man and a woman, two men, two women or more than two people, but it's gotta be at least two.
Rihab
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Congratulations!
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:48 pm

You can't help but like him - he just comes across as a thoroughly decent person. Pleased for him!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Serby » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Rihab wrote:
Hugo wrote:

All of this.
Bookmarked for the next time you jokingly refer to women as coconuts. Hypocrisy at its best.

And just for the record, my post didn't question his sexuality at all, that's just you guys reading into things. If anything, you could argue that I was questioning his gender identity by calling him a 'mum', which technically doesn't classify as homophobic, but as transphobic. I'm not transphobic though, I just genuinely can't stand him + I think single parent adoption and single parent surrogacy are wrong.

A kid deserves at least two parents. Doesn't matter to me if it's a man and a woman, two men, two women or more than two people, but it's gotta be at least two.
Sis....but what if one parent dies or abandons the kid(s)?
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Rihab » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Serby wrote:
Rihab wrote:
Hugo wrote:

All of this.

Sis....but what if one parent dies or abandons the kid(s)?
That's horrible and unfortunate, something you wouldn't wish on anyone. So I don't get why some people seem to think it's a great idea to put children in that situation on purpose.
Rihab
Legend

Postby Serby » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:54 pm

But who are we to say that one parent is not enough?
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby DnBLover » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Being against single parent adoption is absurd.
So, it's better growing up without any parents in an orphanage than having someone to call your dad or mom, who can love and take care of you for the rest of your life????

Come on. Grow some sense
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby Guru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:13 am

I know of kids who grew up with a single parent and turned out better than those with both parents.
If people think that it's "only normal" to grow up with both parents, then I think it's time to reevaluate your thoughts and expectations.

If he is hetero and a single parent, good for him.
If he is homo and a single parent, good for him.

Whether it is Ricky Martin or David Beckham or whomever, as long as they are happy! If he's "in the closet" and remains there, as long as his kids bring him joy, then good for him.

Some of you are too emotional in here. It's his life at the end of the day. His decisions and reasoning is none of our business really.
Guru
Guru

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:39 am

Guru wrote:Whether it is Ricky Martin or David Beckham or whomever, as long as they are happy! If he's "in the closet" and remains there, as long as his kids bring him joy, then good for him.
Uhm, Beckham has been married to a woman for many, many years and they have children together. He's definitely not gay.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Loveguru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Rihab wrote:
Hugo wrote:

All of this.

You are wrong .
I am right.
Just accept the correction and fix your attitude or make better jokes.

We will listen to some Sade music in a second and live happily ever after
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby KEY9481 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:20 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:
Guru wrote:Whether it is Ricky Martin or David Beckham or whomever, as long as they are happy! If he's "in the closet" and remains there, as long as his kids bring him joy, then good for him.
Uhm, Beckham has been married to a woman for many, many years and they have children together. He's definitely not gay.
How naive of you. :lol: That's basically what "in the closet" means.
Not saying Beckham is gay tho.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Serby » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:29 pm

True. One of my family acquaintance has a family and all, just for me to meet him in a gay sauna once, all by accident. :lol: :lol: poor guy almoat had a heart attack.

But yeah, not sayig Becks is.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Guru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:
I chose Beckham deliberately to reflect the contrast :wink: But thanks for noticing :P
Guru
Guru

Return to World News & Politics