Chechen authorities tell parents: 'Kill your gay sons..."

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Serby » Sat May 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Hugo wrote:It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
Sis, no. Easy to protest in our nice, Western countries in 2017. Do it in Serbia or wherelse that is mentally still in 15th century and it's no good.

This is really awful, the fuhck. :evil: :cry:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MrDiva » Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 pm

I agree

Yes the new generation of gays is less >>aware<< I feel
But that has nothing to do with that topic.
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Sat May 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I thought that back in the day it was actually pretty hard to protest or come out as gay...even in places like the US...so if anything isn't it actually easier now than back then? :-?

Anyway, that's terrible I can't believe that man was able to throw his nephew from a balcony and just be okay with it like wtf
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MrDiva » Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I think Hugo was really talking about the awareness that gay people had
That they fought for their rights and did not take their rights for granted

I still honk it makes no sense in this case
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby MusicRecords » Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 pm

^i mean there's two sides to it cause back then no way in hell I would come out and be one of those brave people who would protest and be possibly killed, I would just stay in the closet if we were in older times.

However, even now I think it's also the fact that some parts of the world are way more accepting so some people just don't feel the need to protest in their country because they feel accepted already. That's the case for me cause in the US it's all good at least now and I have never been to a gay parade or protest, and I even hardly ever interact with the gay community...it's not because I don't want to support gay rights but because I find those events just disgusting in the way that so many guys are wanting to hook up and what not :lol: it's like okay it's one thing to protest and another to be a whore :lol: can't speak for everyone but in the US it's a bit like that...I would go to a regular/straight bar anytime over a gay one...also I am actually okay with people not accepting gays as long as they keep it all to themselves and don't cause violence or discrimination, kinda like okay to each their own kinda thing when u don't agree with something, it's your opinion but u just let it go and let other people be.....some gays in the US have it too easy and they just want people to actually change their views to accept gays completely as in changing their religious beliefs for that. Like I said some people deeply don't think it's good but they let people be and treat them like anyone else, but some gay people here are even mad at that and want people to even change their religion just for them :lol: like wtf

But overall yes something needs to be done about other countries, but at the same time when u live in a country like that wouldn't u be scared of protesting for rights or coming out and being killed like that poor guy? I definitely would be :o
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby MrDiva » Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Of course I would be.
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby MillionLights » Sat May 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Serby wrote:
Hugo wrote:It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
Sis, no. Easy to protest in our nice, Western countries in 2017. Do it in Serbia or wherelse that is mentally still in 15th century and it's no good.

This is really awful, the fuhck. :evil: :cry:
+1

Same here, but I live in Macedonia
MillionLights
Groupie

Postby Fan » Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 am

bluecherry wrote:
I hope you're joking. I know as a current teenager I've been to protests and have had an active role in the community against discrimination, as have many of my friends. I really don't think gay sex apps are gonna make it so people decide injustice is alright. Girl.
^Totally agree.
I know a lot of young people who are activly involved in the community and try to make it a better and more accepting place for everyone. And that has nothing to do with sex apps :roll: You could use those apps and still be involved.
And when talking about those apps, Grindr is pretty involved in this whole situation, they are sending warning messages to people at risk in the area and working together with Russian LGBT organisations.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby jpguy » Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 pm

I only watched this in a local newspaper, it had 1 page - I wish more media would pick on this
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby Wayne » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:23 pm

A Russian singer reportedly arrested as part of Chechnya’s anti-gay crackdown was murdered shortly after being detained, a source tell NewNowNext.

Zelimkhan Bakaev was last seen on August 8 in Grozny, where he had come from Moscow for his sister’s wedding. His family say they haven’t heard from him since and have been unable to get answers about his fate.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 pm

^ Unbelievable that stuff like this is happening in 2017 and the whole world is watching.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Fkn disgusting :evil:
MusicRecords
Superstar

Return to World News & Politics