Chechen authorities tell parents: 'Kill your gay sons..."

Moderator: biscuits

Postby heppolo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:03 pm

^The story involves the necessity to describe who Kadyrov is, what is Chechnya and it is too much info for U.S. Mainstream media in "What is Aleppo?" era
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Jesper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Since yesterday news outlets are slowly picking this up, very odd
Jesper
Legend

Postby Serby » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Not sure bout other countries/cities, but there will be a protest this friday, in Vienna, as a support for gay people Chechnya. Wonder how that will pass, as Chechnians are the the most hated immigrants here tbh and if they are gonna try to do a anti protest or something.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Fan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Serby wrote:Not sure bout other countries/cities, but there will be a protest this friday, in Vienna, as a support for gay people Chechnya. Wonder how that will pass, as Chechnians are the the most hated immigrants here tbh and if they are gonna try to do a anti protest or something.
There was a protest in Amsterdam as well yesterday. I couldn't make it, unfortunately, but my friend told me there were around 100 people.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Mikerocha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Jesper wrote:Since yesterday news outlets are slowly picking this up, very odd
Took them only like a month tho...
I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
Mikerocha
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Chechen authorities tell parents: 'Kill your gay sons or we will', survivor claims

President Ramzan Kadyrov denies homosexuals are being persecuted saying: 'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

Chechen police are reportedly urging parents to kill their gay children, according to survivor testimony from one man held in a “gay torture camp” in the country.

Authorities have been telling parents of gay men to “sort it out” or the state will intervene, the victim, who has not been identified, claimed.

The latest account of systematic LGBT persecution comes just a month after Chechen authorities allegedly rounded up more than 100 men who were suspected to be gay. Many were tortured and at least four are alleged to have been killed, according to a Russian newspaper and human rights campaigners.

“We’ve always been persecuted, but never like this,” the victim told France24.

“Now they arrest everyone. They kill people, they do whatever they want.”

He continued: “They tell the parents to kill their child. They say ‘Either you do it, or we will. They call it: ‘Cleaning your honour with blood.’

“They tortured a man for two weeks then they summoned his parents and brothers who all came.

“Police said to them: ‘Your son is a homosexual – sort it out or we’ll do it ourselves.’”

Russian authorities detained LGBT activists attempting to raise awareness about the persecution of gay men in Chechnya on Tuesday.

The demonstration was held during a May Day march in St Petersburg, with a group of around 10 protesters arrested near the Anichkov Bridge in the centre of Russia’s second city.

A spokesman for Ramzan Kadyrov, the President of Chechnya, said reports that more than 100 men were detained in April was “absolute lies and disinformation” and claimed gay people did not exist in the state.

“You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic,” he told Interfax news agency.

“If there were such people in Chechnya, the law-enforcement organs wouldn’t need to have anything to do with them because their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has backed the Chechen government’s denials that men suspected of being gay are being detained, tortured and killed.

But that did not stop Germany's Angela Merkel raising the matter while speaking alongside Mr Putin at a joint press conference in Sochi.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Colbie » Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Cant believe this.
Horrible
Mic Mic Bungee
Colbie
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 pm

The people making these decisions should be hanged.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby menime123 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:38 pm

This is horrendous. So you can murder your children now, and just claim afterwards 'oh, they were gay'. Someone get me a time machine, so I can fast forward all this current world BS.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby DnBLover » Wed May 03, 2017 9:41 pm

This fcking world :x
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
DnBLover
Legend

Postby theArmy » Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 pm

is this seriously happening in 2017.....dear god
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu May 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Bunch of uncivilised and savage wild animals, how could a parent just kill their child like that? Doesn't make any sense in my brain at all.... :-? :-? this Hitler should have been assassinated by now, surely someone has to intervene and stop this brutality?

I feel so awful for those people who are being hurt by these pigs and are trapped in this place with no hope.

'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

This tells you all you need to know about what is happening there...
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby stevyy » Thu May 04, 2017 6:47 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Bunch of uncivilised and savage wild animals, how could a parent just kill their child like that? Doesn't make any sense in my brain at all.... :-? :-? this Hitler should have been assassinated by now, surely someone has to intervene and stop this brutality?

I feel so awful for those people who are being hurt by these pigs and are trapped in this place with no hope.

'You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic'

This tells you all you need to know about what is happening there...
animals wouldn't do that to their offspring... those people are worse than any animal could ever be... they are mentally charged, unfit humans who. show sign of evolutionary defects and should therefore be eradicated from the human gene-pool.

like in the film silent of the lambs 2 (well the second part)... i want to open their skulls and take out little parts of their brains (when they are conscious) and feed it to them... then I would pour ants into it and lemme eat the rest of it. that's how i feel about people who kill children who happen to be gay.
stevyy
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu May 04, 2017 8:11 pm

^ Well you never know what a " savage wild animal" would be capable of, I did specify. :P I don't like to think of this, makes me feel weird....so scary...deeply unsettling...those poor people, shame I can't do anything to help these people instead of just posting on some forum about it.

Why does nobody care about what is happening here? These people are committing these unthinkable crimes and they are just allowed to kill innocent people and their families want to kill them? These people are very very sick...why is history repeating itself...
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Rihab » Thu May 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Russia. :-?

Gay Chechen men should be offered asylum in the EU.

Wayne wrote:But that did not stop Germany's Angela Merkel raising the matter while speaking alongside Mr Putin at a joint press conference in Sochi.
Queen of standing up for gays in other countries and discriminating against them in her own!
Rihab
Legend

Postby stevyy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:34 am

Rihab wrote:Russia. :-?

Wayne wrote:But that did not stop Germany's Angela Merkel raising the matter while speaking alongside Mr Putin at a joint press conference in Sochi.
Queen of standing up for gays in other countries and discriminating against them in her own!
this comparison is outrageous.
stevyy
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri May 05, 2017 5:14 am

stevyy wrote:
Rihab wrote:Russia. :-?

this comparison is outrageous.
Truth hurts? :lol:
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Fri May 05, 2017 11:01 am

comparing her to people who lynch, kill, children who are gay is a bit extreme.. bc truth be told... you can be gay in germany and be accepted in society... and be free to do and love whoever you want.

I don't feel discriminated against. the situation could be even better here, that's true...
stevyy
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 am

Yeah that comparison was really out of touch with reality
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Sat May 06, 2017 9:11 am

A gay teen in Chechnya has been brutally killed by his uncle after he was outed to his family.

The anonymous 17-year-old was pushed from a balcony from the ninth floor of a building.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/05/ga ... ing-outed/
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Fan » Sat May 06, 2017 9:57 am

:o :o
This is absolutely insane. And where the f*** are all international leaders? Merkel's comment to Putin is far from enough, there needs to be some action right now.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Hugo » Sat May 06, 2017 9:58 am

It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby stevyy » Sat May 06, 2017 10:05 am

that area needs to be nuked asap.
stevyy
Legend

Postby Gravity » Sat May 06, 2017 1:33 pm

This s*** should be all over the news! Where is the worldwide outrage?? I guess that no one cares! Disgusting :x :x :x :evil:
Floped and localed
Gravity
Superstar

Postby bluecherry » Sat May 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Hugo wrote:It's our fault, gays have been too distracted by sex apps and stuff like that, the current generation doesn't know how to protest and show indignation. Our leaders won't fight for us.
I hope you're joking. I know as a current teenager I've been to protests and have had an active role in the community against discrimination, as have many of my friends. I really don't think gay sex apps are gonna make it so people decide injustice is alright. Girl.
bluecherry
Manager

Return to World News & Politics