USA - Charlottesville: 3 dead, 34 injured (far right rally)

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Jesper » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:17 pm

The fact we are in 2017 and there are still people who feel superior just because of their skin color. As a white male living in Europe, I can't even imagine what poc go through, let alone poc in the US. I already find it hard enough to life my life as a gay man Life is already hard enough without the judgement, hate and racism. Ugh I am so disgusted by these people and their narrowminded beliefs. I know a world of happiness and rainbows will never excist, but damn these people really need to vanish/dissapear. Really disgusted and also worried about the times we are living in :-?
Jesper
Legend

Postby stevyy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm

the fact that the American Nazis would be probably sent to labour camps under Hitler... for not being of pure arian blood makes me cackle because they are saluting someone thinking they are acting according to his will when they would be shot or gased in Nazi Germany is pretty astounding to say the least.

anyhow, i thought I had seen it all, but straight out 1933 Nazi rallies in the United States of America in the year 2017 takes the crown bc it goes against everything their grandfathers fought for.
stevyy
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 am

It's sad and disgusting that these people still exist in 2017. Humanity goes backwards while technology advances.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 am

spiritboy wrote:It's sad and disgusting that these people still exist in 2017. Humanity goes backwards while technology advances.
I think whats even sadder and more disgusting is that these kind of rallies are actually legal.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am

joiPrince_JO wrote:
spiritboy wrote:It's sad and disgusting that these people still exist in 2017. Humanity goes backwards while technology advances.
I think whats even sadder and more disgusting is that these kind of rallies are actually legal.
Agree. With the things are going, i don't have any hopes for the future of human kind. :(
spiritboy
Legend

Postby jpguy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 pm

spiritboy wrote:
joiPrince_JO wrote:
Agree. With the things are going, i don't have any hopes for the future of human kind. :(
This has gone way too far in my head lately, will the advent of racism, discimination towards LGBT community, wars, political crisis everywhere... It saddens me that we as a species are a failure.
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby Jesper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm

I don;t think humanity goes backwards as a whole, I just think the current environment in the world has made it possible for these disgusting people to show their true colors. Normally these people would just throw their beer to the TV in their livingroom, but now they feel they have every right to do everything that justifies their cause to protect 'their heritage'. These people have been hiding in the shadows and raised their kids with the same delusional beliefs :evil:
Jesper
Legend

Postby Thriller » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 pm

A black man being in power for 8 years would've stifled these people. Trump has allowed them crawl out from under their rocks.
Thriller

Postby Guru » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 am

Heather Heyers mum gave the world a brilliant speech. Probably worded a trillion times better than any presidential speech by a Trump :lol:
https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/8 ... 6480321536
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Return to World News & Politics