Female urinates and sets fire on homeless man's bedding

Moderator: biscuits

Postby BlueScorpion » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:46 pm

The sick pair laughed as they walked away watching the homeless man's possessions burn

A heartless young woman has pleaded guilty to setting a homeless man's bedding and clothes on fire - after urinating on them.

Nicola King, 22, together with pal Jerely Evans, was captured in shocking CCTV footage on April 9 briefly befriending the vulnerable victim, before hurling abuse at him.

Evans and King were initially friendly to Mr. Ransom, before suddenly hurling abuse at him
When homeless Roy Ransom, who had been sleeping rough outside shops in Portsmouth city centre, tired of their abuse and walked off, Evans tried for seven minutes to set light to his bedding with a lighter.

Not content with just burning Mr. Ransom's only worldly belongings, King also urinated on them.

Richard Withney of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "The defendants soiled and destroyed the only possessions that the homeless man had, leaving him without any bedding or a blanket.

"The court heard the statement of the victim who stated after the incident that 'he was gutted and could not believe that all his possessions had gone."

Evans previously pleaded guilty to arson and criminal damage, serving a four month sentence.

King is due to be sentenced on October 27, but Ayisha Robertson, defending, asked magistrates to consider a community sentence in light of King's decision to switch her plea to guilty.

Devastated Roy said in a statement: "Everything I own was in the entrance of that doorway.

"I can't stress how gutted and sad I am for this loss.

"I have literally lost everything."

A report last year by the charity Crisis found that shockingly, more than half of rough sleepers surveyed reported having their personal belongings stolen, and in 7% of cases, had been urinated on.
Thank God I am never around these kind of people or situations, God knows I'd lose my mind and murder someone, this is so revolting! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BlueScorpion
Manager

Postby Wayne » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Absolutely revolting - imagine your lifetime's possessions consisting of a blanket, the clothes you're wearing and a couple of keepsakes. I struggle with homelessness, how can a country as rich as the UK have such a widespread problem? The UK is virtually unrecognisable from the country it was even just 10 years ago, just prior to the global recession.

That said, the UK has never properly faced into it's homelessness problem - and with each passing government, it grows worse. According to estimates, almost 10,000 people were sleeping on the streets of the UK last year (and that number is expected to climb to over 40,000 within the next 25 years).

Back to the woman in the story, she should be made to have a face to face conversation with this man whilst she's sober and not hiding behind the excuse of alcohol + whatever else the judge obviously decides is suitable.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Carbon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Disgusting! She should pay for a new "bed", clothes and whatever else he needs out of her own pocket
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Bojan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Some classy ladies, like...

Bojan
Manager

Postby Fan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Maybe it's because I am a bit of an emotional mess at the moment in general, but I seriously got tears in my eyes reading this story. The woman is absolutely vile and disgusting, how can you do this to someone this vunrable? What kind of person are you?
But there is more to this ofcourse, and the fact in general that a person can still live rough on the streets, in 2017, in such a rich country as the UK is beyond me. Why are we still letting this happen?
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:21 pm

:cry:
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby grooveboy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:46 pm

I bet her parents are proud. After all, they "raised" this excuse for a human being. Vile b*tch!
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby Muzikritik » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:06 am

She needs Jesus. And a 12 step programme.

Side note, Crisis do brilliant work here in the UK to address homelessness. Every year they run centres over Christmas across the country for homeless people to eat, shower, get new clothes, speak to counsellors and doctors etc and they always need volunteers to help out. This year is my 3rd year volunteering and it's incredibly worthwhile.
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

Anyone know if there’s a gofundme page for this man? I know people usually make one after things like these happen to someone
I’d gladly help him out
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby stevyy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 pm

This is soooooooooooooooooooooo inhumane. I hope those 2 girls have bad karma for the rest of their miserable lives.
stevyy
Legend

Postby mattsky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

W T F this is so cruel!
Happiness ain't prison, but there's freedom in a broken heart
mattsky
Superstar

Postby DOSSOME » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 pm

stevyy wrote:This is soooooooooooooooooooooo inhumane. I hope those 2 girls have bad karma for the rest of their miserable lives.
+1
Like why tf would someone do that? :-? Then again, going by the News Topics of the last couple of days, it's frightening that human beings don't want to be human anymore
Errr...Nice attempt but sit anyway
DOSSOME
Superstar

Postby SalBoy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:20 am

I hate the way how parents are raise kids in the UK
Meaning of Grammy - album of the decade!!!
SalBoy
Roadie

Postby oaknuys » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:10 am

Eh... I can't believe anyone to do such act to such poor and helpless person, save it for a female to publicly urinate on someone's limited belongings.
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby BlueScorpion » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:15 pm

SalBoy wrote:I hate the way how parents are raise kids in the UK
It happened in the UK but I don't think the way kids are raised there have anything to do with this. They're raised there like elsewhere, human wastes are everywhere, unfortunately.
BlueScorpion
Manager

Return to World News & Politics