Korean leaders plan an end to war

Moderator: biscuits

Postby heppolo » Wed May 02, 2018 4:48 am

spiritboy wrote:
menime123 wrote:
clh_hilary wrote:
spiritboy wrote:I feel like there is something fishy about this situation.
According to China, North Korea's nuclear site has collapsed and so very likely this denuclearization has more to do with not starting it from scratch again, rather than giving up its nuclear capabilities.
Either way, Kim giving Beyoncé a good run for her money on how to keep the world on its toes.
And people think Trump should get a Nobel Peace Prize because he's the reason Koreans ended their war :lol: :lol:
just give him the shiny already
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby ferrero » Thu May 03, 2018 2:53 pm

On a related note, in the ongoing World Table Tennis Team Championships, North and South Korea are supposed to meet in the quarters of the women's team event. Not a single shot was played. Both team players announced they will form a joint team and contest the semi-finals together :lol: :lol:
ferrero
Manager

Postby menime123 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

And just like that, North Korea go and backtrack :roll:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Guru » Wed May 16, 2018 5:31 pm

menime123 wrote:And just like that, North Korea go and backtrack :roll:
I knew Lil Kim was trolling :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby spiritboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Why would he meet with the unstable leader of US who backs out of nuclear deals? For once, Kim is right here :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Rihab » Wed May 16, 2018 11:53 pm

spiritboy wrote:Why would he meet with the unstable leader of US who backs out of nuclear deals? For once, Kim is right here :lol:
this
Rihab
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:58 pm

spiritboy wrote:Why would he meet with the unstable leader of US who backs out of nuclear deals? For once, Kim is right here :lol:
He backed out of peace talks with South Korea because he thinks the South and US plan to invade. Nothing to do with Iran.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Return to World News & Politics