Britney's Not A Girl, Not A Virgin Either

Moderator: biscuits

 

Postby Muzikritik » Tue May 21, 2002 5:13 pm

On 2002-05-21 06:31, Deadman wrote:
At least what shakira has is natural...
What? Like her "natural" hair?! :lol:
User avatar
Muzikritik
Legend
 
Posts: 10116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001
Location: Kiwi livin' (it up) in London

Postby KarolSpears » Wed May 22, 2002 12:18 am

Shakira isnt better!
I know her better than you !
I have seen what she do!
she do drugs!
KarolSpears
Groupie
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 19, 2002
Location: Mexico

Postby Deadman » Wed May 22, 2002 9:22 am

You know what i meant Muzikritik! :lol: And whats you're point Karolsprears - just about every star in the music industry has dabbled in drugs (maybe even Britney - that would explain a lot!) And where did you get this information from - its probably all just speculation.
Deadman
Superstar
 
Posts: 6979
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby Aliiyssa » Wed May 22, 2002 7:07 pm

I think Britney's on something, or if she's not she should be.
Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesìa orologio io!
User avatar
Aliiyssa
Superstar
 
Posts: 5736
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002
Location: South Wales

Postby Muzikritik » Wed May 22, 2002 11:00 pm

I know dat Mel C used to take drugs!
User avatar
Muzikritik
Legend
 
Posts: 10116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001
Location: Kiwi livin' (it up) in London

Postby flopho » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Muzikritik wrote:I'm guessing she was banged between the release of 'Stronger' and 'I'm A Slave 4 U'... Guess Jess Simpson is now the world's most famous virgin.
KarolSpears wrote:Shakira isnt better!

I know her better than you !

I have seen what she do!

she do drugs!
this thread is amazing
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10377
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby GetBack » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Ewokguy15 wrote:Who really cares if she is a virgin or not, it is her life even if she lied I bet that all you people have lied about stuff even if you arent famous
Who knew that 15 years ago Ewokguy15 defended Britney!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 27185
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby menime123 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Didn’t her own mother release a book saying Brit lost her virginity before BOMT? Or am I making that up? :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
User avatar
menime123
Superstar
 
Posts: 8715
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Bojan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm

2002 :o

This forum is like time machine sometimes. :lol:
Love it.

flopho wrote:
Muzikritik wrote:I'm guessing she was banged between the release of 'Stronger' and 'I'm A Slave 4 U'... Guess Jess Simpson is now the world's most famous virgin.
KarolSpears wrote:Shakira isnt better!

I know her better than you !

I have seen what she do!

she do drugs!
this thread is amazing
Hilarious indeed.
User avatar
Bojan
Manager
 
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

I love random bumps :lol: .
❤Whitney Houston
User avatar
Nippian93
Legend
 
Posts: 28529
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016

Postby Ewokguy15 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:59 pm

GetBack wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:Who really cares if she is a virgin or not, it is her life even if she lied I bet that all you people have lied about stuff even if you arent famous
Who knew that 15 years ago Ewokguy15 defended Britney!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well she was my favourite artist at the time and Stripped wasn't due for another few months :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Muzikritik » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Yuck.

I'm embarrassed to have started this thread and then my added posts after.... 15 YO Me probably shoulda stayed out of other people's business. :lol:
User avatar
Muzikritik
Legend
 
Posts: 10116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001
Location: Kiwi livin' (it up) in London

Postby MrRager » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby oaknuys » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Haha! lol this thread is AMAZING!
Classic hodgepodge from those early days ;)
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014
Location: Bel Air, California

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:25 am

menime123 wrote:Didn’t her own mother release a book saying Brit lost her virginity before BOMT? Or am I making that up? :lol:
Yeah she did.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
User avatar
joiPrince_JO
Legend
 
Posts: 10100
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011
Location: Austria

Postby Ewokguy15 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 am

oaknuys wrote:Haha! lol this thread is AMAZING!
Classic hodgepodge from those early days ;)
Things were very different around here back then! :-? :lol:
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Pawlu84 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 am

She's certainly not a virgin now.
Pawlu84
Manager
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011

Postby matthew_dixon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:20 pm

Muzikritik wrote:Yuck.

I'm embarrassed to have started this thread and then my added posts after.... 15 YO Me probably shoulda stayed out of other people's business. :lol:
:lol:

Classic thread to be re-lit. So many classic names on it who we haven't seen for many years. I wonder what the likes of Paul (pm_01) and Jami are doing now? Oh, and Deadman, and Aliiyssa, and fitshace (and no, I didn't realise for ages that her username was a spoonerism of something rude!)
User avatar
matthew_dixon
Site Editor
 
Posts: 47162
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2001
Location: Cardiff

Postby Ewokguy15 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 pm

matthew_dixon wrote:
Muzikritik wrote:Yuck.

I'm embarrassed to have started this thread and then my added posts after.... 15 YO Me probably shoulda stayed out of other people's business. :lol:
:lol:

Classic thread to be re-lit. So many classic names on it who we haven't seen for many years. I wonder what the likes of Paul (pm_01) and Jami are doing now? Oh, and Deadman, and Aliiyssa, and fitshace (and no, I didn't realise for ages that her username was a spoonerism of something rude!)
It's sad that most other users from back then packed up and left!
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Manager
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Muzikritik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:43 pm

Well, to be fair, it was a damn long time ago. Half my lifetime ago!

I wonder what happened to them all. Probably enlightening their groups of friends with random ass facts about music. :lol:

Wherever they are, I hope they're well!
User avatar
Muzikritik
Legend
 
Posts: 10116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2001
Location: Kiwi livin' (it up) in London

Postby oaknuys » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Ewokguy15 wrote:
oaknuys wrote:Haha! lol this thread is AMAZING!
Classic hodgepodge from those early days ;)
Things were very different around here back then! :-? :lol:
Lol I signed up on 2014 but I've been reading here on daily basis since its very beginning days back in 00's lol... those early days brought up so many classic opportunities specially for reading hilarious rumors lol no source was needed upon opening a thread so basically so many fake / shocking threads were showing up back to back Lol
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014
Location: Bel Air, California

Postby Grybop » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Nippian93 wrote:I love random bumps :lol: .
User avatar
Grybop
Anti-PR Executive
 
Posts: 16178
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003

Return to World News & Politics