SOPHIE - OIL OF EVERY PEARL’S UN-INSIDES

Moderator: urbanmusik

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm going to see her in less than a month, can't wait!
Hope I'll be able to snag a picture with her. At the same event three years ago I managed to have a nice chat with Arca, so it's possible.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Bitch, I envy you so much... Meet Beyoncé and you'll have met the three most important acts of all times.
"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 am

Hugo wrote:Bitch, I envy you so much... Meet Beyoncé and you'll have met the three most important acts of all times.
You're going to hate me for that, but I briefly met her in 2008 when she was promoting the perfume Diamonds for Armani :lol: she did a signing session at a store in Milan. The good ol' times :lol:
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:46 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Hugo wrote:Bitch, I envy you so much... Meet Beyoncé and you'll have met the three most important acts of all times.
You're going to hate me for that, but I briefly met her in 2008 when she was promoting the perfume Diamonds for Armani :lol: she did a signing session at a store in Milan. The good ol' times :lol:
I am dead.
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Hugo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:34 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:42 pm

A goddess.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Serby » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:28 am

Amazing photoshoot.
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby urbanmusik » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:03 am

A legend.

Has anyone seen clips of her live shows recently? I've seen a lot of people complaining about them, they look lowkey tragic. Filled with technical mishaps and SOPHIE standing there looking high as a kite.

She's playing a lot of new material at the shows; hopefully it will come out soon. She teased two new projects coming this year (one of them being a physical release of the album bundled with a remix project), but knowing SOPHIE and PC music we'll end up waiting a lot longer (or they'll stay on her harddrive until Charli XCX stans hack her).
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:03 pm

In a recent interview SOPHIE said that she plans to release a double remix album in clutch bag format (!!!) around Christmas.

She also released a limited edition pink vinyl, but it sold out super fast since it was limited to 300 copies :( . I don’t want to get the ugly red one which completely clashes with the artwork.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:14 pm

xtofer wrote:

OMG I just played Ponyboy while reading this page, I stopped at this gif, and the pony scream comes in exactly when Dela opens her mouth and Aja doing the flip :lol:

I watched the whole song with this gif spinning :o :o :o :o

OMG I AM DEAD NOW
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Postby KokoCollino » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:27 pm

I know that she collaborated with Charli, but apart from that I'm completely new to her, so guys gotta help me out a bit.

Just learned she's trans. Not that this is important but just to show you how uneducated I was lol.

So I read that on 'It's Okay To Cry' she used her own vocals for the first time - which vocals does she use on other songs then? :lol:
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Return to Dance & Electronic