Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Bazmedia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 am

Maybe it was staged by her team which i doubt, Britney was unaware. In the longer footage on You Tube you can hear her saying " whats going on?" and "is someone hurt".
Nice how the crowd were chanting Britney's name to come back out on stage.
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby beredy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 am

The Circus tour runner wasn't staged. She had a real meltdown then.
beredy
Manager

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Her body though. Absolutely incredible.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby weare » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:44 am

^ the outfit helps too. Look at Toxic and TTWE, she looks worse.
weare
Superstar

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 am

Great body, I follow her on Instagram and all the pics and videos she posts look amazing, her body is in perfect shape right now.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of the guy or Britney herself :lol: :lol: But are hawt.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:39 am

Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby samra » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 am

joiPrince_JO wrote:BRITNEY SINGING LIVE
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAQGQHls7F ... yloromusic

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby arab » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 am

Bitch! :o
arab
Coldplayer

Postby Instinct » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 am

Better audio!

https://twitter.com/trashykins/status/8 ... 4770930688

AND she did this amazing speech
https://twitter.com/EnjoyBritney/status ... 3960845312

""I just wanna make sure I keep giving you mother****ers something to talk about""
Instinct
Manager

Postby mattsky » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG Godney has blessed us with a live performance!
I absolutely love her voice! With a single award show performance like this she can easily score a top 10 single!
Happiness ain't prison, but there's freedom in a broken heart
mattsky
Superstar

Postby theArmy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am

Finally she found the confidence again! She did amazing :D
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 am

WTF, she dragged the media and she sounds great live, great live singer :o

... Now she needs to do this on a TV show or Award show. Her next era will be amazing 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

"It feels illegal right now with this mic in my hand, it feels so weird". :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's so shady, I don't know what was best, if the speech or the live singing :lol:

I think she never mind or cared about people pointing out her lip-syncing but I think she probably read or heard from someone she couldn't sing anymore and thats when she lost it, she really seemed mad like she wanted to punch someone in the face like I've rarely seen her through her career, its either that or perhaps 2004-2005 My Prerogative / Chaotic shady Britney is having a comeback.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 pm

MrLeonix wrote:WTF, she dragged the media and she sounds great live, great live singer :o
True, but at the same time... if she sounds this good live? Why won't she sing her own stuff live then?
If she keeps lipsyncing again for the next few years, it makes her kinda look stupid imo.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Noahh wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:WTF, she dragged the media and she sounds great live, great live singer :o
True, but at the same time... if she sounds this good live? Why won't she sing her own stuff live then?.
Don't know, ask her. :D
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Perhaps she should just pull a Joanne next era and record some stuff that she actually cares to perform live. :P
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Sam truly **** her back to life :cry: Queen!
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby abi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Just came here to say that I absolutely enjoyed that live singing. I wonder why she hide it for so many years. She actually sounds pretty great!
abi
Legend

Postby CanYouKeepUp » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Even though she's not the best singer in the world fair play to her for doing that and showing that she can hold a tune well. I understand choreography means you can't always sing live but I'd much prefer to listen to this than watch a mimed show. I saw her on the Onyx Hotel tour and it was honestly the most boring show I've ever seen because it was fully mimed bar Everytime.

Good for her though. She did well!
CanYouKeepUp
Manager

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Noahh wrote:Perhaps she should just pull a Joanne next era and record some stuff that she actually cares to perform live. :P
Funnily enough, I was just talking with a friend about her next move and we decided we wanted a pure, cheesy pop style album like her first few eras :lol: But this would be pretty amazing as well! It could work for her and watching this clip shows that her live voice is a lot better than her dance moves.
Fan
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 pm

I'd rather have her releasing her own "American Life" for next era, I think its time. I'd love something more acoustic yet still provocative and very "Its Britney Bitch". I want her to keep dragging the media and I want her to address issues about her career and life for her next album, basically an entire album with the same "Piece of me" song's personality but with "American Life" sound / essence.

... And of course promoted with live performances like this one that doesn't need choreographies or dancers, just her soulful voice in addition of a 20th anniversary tour.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:04 pm

^An American Life-type of era would be fabulous, but I don't think Britney would ever go political. She is certainly no Madonna when it comes to that and I don't think we've ever heard her really take a stand on these topics?
Fan
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Fan wrote:^An American Life-type of era would be fabulous, but I don't think Britney would ever go political. She is certainly no Madonna when it comes to that and I don't think we've ever heard her really take a stand on these topics?
It doesn't have to be political tho. I was rather thinking of American Life's sound instead, it has that acoustic-folktronica simple sound that I love. Britney won't ever go political but we all know she would easily address media, society and haters like she's already done a few times in "Piece of me", "If u Seek Amy" and several album tracks. So maybe its time for a full album like that of that strong rebel and cultural nature with a couple of vulnerable moments on it. The acoustic-electronic sound suits her great like it did with her album track "Just like me".

Honestly thats the sound she should stick with for her next album, I will greatly receive whatever the sound she decides tho, I know it will be good either way, "Glory" was great and I know her next album will be solid.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby GetBack » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am

I don't like her to go political, it's too contrived these days. Darker themes with something that's acoustic would be great. It would be nice if she experimented with more organic arrangements as well.
GetBack
Legend

Return to Pop