13. Just Another Day
1%
14. Angel Down (Work Tape)
2%
15. Million Reasons (Work Tape)
1%

Total votes : 281

Postby Loveguru » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm

tbh I think this album is HORRIBLE, however, she could have shut me and other critics with a hot video of AYO and released that baby as third single.

That song almost has me ordering cow boy hats on ASOS
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Washingtonian25 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 am

So, I guess she is done with single releases from this one. She will release a video for "The Cure" and film "A Star is Born" and then hit the road. I'd be surprised if we get a single release before the tour, because she barely performed anything from "Joanne" on Coachella. I mean - she missed a golden opportunity with "Dancing in Circles".
Washingtonian25
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:05 am

It's a pity that "Angel Down" and "Dancin' in Circles" weren't released as singles... :( :cry:

"Angel Down" is easily the best track on the record.
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby Tansike » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:05 am

I hope she puts "Dancin In Circles" onto the setlist of the tour. I'd be pissed if not to be honest, and then we hopefully get at least something like a tour vid for it. It's too good to be wasted as an album track.

It doesn't have to be a charts hit but for the fans it would be nice as it's clearly a fan favorite. Something similar to Taylor's "New Romantics".
Tansike
Legend

Postby Jesper » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 am

Tansike wrote:I hope she puts "Dancin In Circles" onto the setlist of the tour. I'd be pissed if not to be honest, and then we hopefully get at least something like a tour vid for it. It's too good to be wasted as an album track.

It doesn't have to be a charts hit but for the fans it would be nice as it's clearly a fan favorite. Something similar to Taylor's "New Romantics".
I am sad that Dancin In Circles got wasted like that, it atleast deserved a video, like John Wayne.
R.I.P. Chester, an inspiration, a legend.
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Jesper
Legend

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Jesper wrote:
Tansike wrote:I hope she puts "Dancin In Circles" onto the setlist of the tour. I'd be pissed if not to be honest, and then we hopefully get at least something like a tour vid for it. It's too good to be wasted as an album track.

I am sad that Dancin In Circles got wasted like that, it atleast deserved a video, like John Wayne.
It definitely deserved a video. It was snubbed. She better perform the hell out of it on tour.
The winds might blow through me
But I don't care
MonkeyLover21
Manager

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 am

Joanne the song has been stuck in my head all day.
But I don't care
MonkeyLover21
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Wed May 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Its such as shame she wasted this album, I'm not a fan of Gaga but "Joanne" was IMO way much better than "Artpop" in every sense.

She had a lot of material in here to work with and its just disappoiting that this wasn't taken into its full potential. She had something worthy to hold on and she just put a lame campaign for it instead, I hated how she marketed and treated this album, I mean, one Non-event lead single with an average music video, then she did "Million reasons" (for sure a highligh on the album) accompanied with a forgettable music video and then she was simply done and no more singles, like for real? She could have kept releasing singles like "Dancing in circles" and either "Joanne" or "Angel down", this wasn't done justice.

Why can she work and milk her eras properly anymore? "Artpop" was also a mess (it only had 2 music videos and the pacing of everything was terrbile) and now she just amateurly cut shorts "Joanne" leaving it with two singles. Two screwed eras in a row ("Born this way" was the last time she milked and had a decent era). She's still relatively early in her career so why can't she just pull a Taylor Swift and do 4-5 singles from her albums with decent music videos?.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby cheapthrills » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm

I am disappointed as well. Million Reasons got some life after the Super Bowl, and I think she could have run with that. But it didn't get promo. In fact, she released a video for John Wayne that week. And so I was ok, I can live with John Wayne becoming the third single, but it seems a little too soon. But then John Wayne became a video without single promo or a push to radio. Really messy roll-out.
Why haven't you voted today at the UKMix Summertime Madness Tournament?
My Personal Chart - Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 :)
cheapthrills
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:52 pm

I think she might be moving on. Maybe she wanted to release this album for herself.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Biebz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 am

This fanmade cover is amazing

RIP Bearsharks

Alice (2011-2015) theArmy (2011-2017) MrRager (2009-2017) Biebz (2013-2017) Haska (2014-2017)
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby UndercovaSista » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 am

This album finally clicked with me. It's actually quite nice, but I don't want her to persist on this sound next.
UndercovaSista
Groupie

Postby LotsOfLove » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:36 pm

The first Gaga album I didn't buy and couldn't buy. It's just not good.

Fans didn't deserve this after waiting for so long.
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby johnny_d » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:14 am

^This album made me fall in love with her again. She lost me a bit for a few years but after American Horror Story and Joanne, I'm a fully-fledged stan again. For me, this album is perfect.
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby nympho » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:07 am

So Gaga is posting mystery teasers on her Instagram.

It looks like this so far:

A Joanne re-release? A new single? The rumoured HBO documentary?
nympho
Superstar

Postby Biebz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 am

Whatever it is, it looks stunning so far!
RIP Bearsharks

Alice (2011-2015) theArmy (2011-2017) MrRager (2009-2017) Biebz (2013-2017) Haska (2014-2017)
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby LotsOfLove » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 am

That would make a beautiful album cover but rumors say it's for the documentary.
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby nympho » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Netflix. September 22.
nympho
Superstar

Postby Erotica » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Netflix :lol:
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Erotica wrote:Netflix :lol:
What's wrong with Netflix? It's a popular streaming service especially here in the U.S. I'm a subscriber so having it on Netflix is good for me.
But I don't care
MonkeyLover21
Manager

Postby Theodorerichert » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

MonkeyLover21 wrote:
What's wrong with Netflix? It's a popular streaming service especially here in the U.S. I'm a subscriber so having it on Netflix is good for me.
Plus Netflix pays better than HBO. Netflix has a multi billion dollar content budget. I don't know what Gaga is getting, but acts like Jerry Seinfeld and Kevin Heart can get north of $20m per Netflix special. 8-)
Theodorerichert
Manager

Postby MonkeyLover21 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Theodorerichert wrote:
MonkeyLover21 wrote:
Plus Netflix pays better than HBO. Netflix has a multi billion dollar content budget. I don't know what Gaga is getting, but acts like Jerry Seinfeld and Kevin Heart can get north of $20m per Netflix special. 8-)
Wow. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. :D
But I don't care
MonkeyLover21
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm

They're also in negotiations with Madonna and if it happens, it'll be the next documentary after Gaga.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Erotica » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:16 pm

MonkeyLover21 wrote:
Not everybody has Netflix. I don't like all these streaming exclusives
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby beredy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Erotica wrote:
MonkeyLover21 wrote:
Not everybody has Netflix. I don't like all these streaming exclusives
Luckily you can get it for a whole month for like $10. :lol:
beredy
Manager

Return to Pure Pop