Lena - Gemini

Moderator: Spartan

Postby Mainshow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Lena just announced via twitter that she will not release album prior her upcoming tour but that's likely that one will get the chance to hear two or three new songs live. :(

Damn!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:50 pm

"Gemini" is officially dead.
Lena said that she decided to throw the whole project away and start over with new material which can be expected to be released next year.

That's alright since almost all artists have some creative phase full of doubts to deal with at some point of their career.

That being said, I am afraid of her saying that the upcoming tour next month will be something like the end of a chapter which lasted 7 years (= her entire career).

I think she will pull off a Sarah Connor and change her career fundamentally. She has been a pop star for 7 years and she has sung English tracks only for 7 years (I don't count tiny side projects).
I think she will start recording different stuff sung in German and I am officially scared. This will not suit her at all and we would be losing the only German pop star :(
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby heppolo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 pm

I don't think it's her decision since she's not an independent artist.
I think she will start recording different stuff sung in German and I am officially scared.
I hope the future project is going to be half-german/half-English (and 100% gibberish :lol: ).
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 am

Not a fan at all of that statement... i would have loved to get a great follow-up to the brilliant "Crystal Sky", but now i'm afraid as well of how her next project will sound like. I really hope that awful Genetikk song is nothing to go by. I'm still happy that it actually flopped... :oops:

So her artist survivor actually has the perfect timing it seems :lol:
Tansike
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Tansike wrote:Not a fan at all of that statement... i would have loved to get a great follow-up to the brilliant "Crystal Sky", but now i'm afraid as well of how her next project will sound like.
Same here.

Can't imagine her singing German songs though.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby Tansike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Her concert in Switzerland got pushed back from february to october 2018
Tansike
Legend

Return to Pop