Lady Gaga - Joanne World Tour

Moderator: Spartan

Postby nympho » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:12 am

European leg of the tour postponed till 2018 due to Gaga's illness.

nympho
Superstar

Postby Noahh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am

Noooooo.
I was so looking forward to the show. It looked incredible from the photos I saw. :cry:

But it was to be expected. Hope she gets well soon!
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 am

Hope she gets better.
I hope I can get a refund or whatever, since it is resceduled, that might be hard.
I ordered tickets for the London show and I don't know if I am able to go to London next year.
Jesper
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 am

I also hope she gets better...

...but... it's already the fifth concert within 12 months that i'm not able to go now due to cancellation or whatever. At least this one 'only' gets postponed. But ugh. I feel like i'm cursed :-?
Tansike
Legend

Postby nympho » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:50 am

Jesper wrote:Hope she gets better.
I hope I can get a refund or whatever, since it is resceduled, that might be hard.
I ordered tickets for the London show and I don't know if I am able to go to London next year.
LiveNation Spain said people could chose to get the money back or keep their tickets for the new date. More info soon. So I'm sure it will be the same elsewhere.

Thanks God I didn't get the train tickets to Barcelona and my hotel had free cancelation, so I'm not losing money.

It seems this is serious... I hope she can recover soon.
nympho
Superstar

Postby Jesper » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:56 am

nympho wrote:
LiveNation Spain said people could chose to get the money back or keep their tickets for the new date. More info soon. So I'm sure it will be the same elsewhere.

Thanks God I didn't get the train tickets to Barcelona and my hotel had free cancelation, so I'm not losing money.

That's good to hear, I might aswell go for a refund and try to get tickets to the resceduled Amsterdam show then
Jesper
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:10 am

It is sad, wishing her a quick recovery.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 am

Tansike wrote:I also hope she gets better...

...but... it's already the fifth concert within 12 months that i'm not able to go now due to cancellation or whatever. At least this one 'only' gets postponed. But ugh. I feel like i'm cursed :-?
Already the fifth?!?! What are the other ones (besides Selena, obviously)?

I hope shr recovers ans gets bettee very soon!
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Noahh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 am

nympho wrote:

Yeah when a show is either rescheduled of canceled, you can always get a refund. Minus the service costs though.
More details about the new show data and ticket cancelation will be expected to be known later.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Tansike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

Mainshow wrote:
Tansike wrote:I also hope she gets better...

Already the fifth?!?! What are the other ones (besides Selena, obviously)?

I hope shr recovers ans gets bettee very soon!
Selena, Emeli Sandé (my ex sold the tickets without asking), Bruno Mars (my ex took the tickets), Ariana Grande (cancelled for obvious reasons) and now GaGa.

Like ugh. I love to go concerts but it's getting tiring lately. Also, i would have loved to go with someone special... :( :cry:
Tansike
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 am

Wow. That's really an unlucky strike of unfortunate events :(
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Erotica » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:15 am

Somehow I expected this now
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Poor girl :( I hope she recovers and slays in 2018. I want to see her!
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Fan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Aw, am really sad as I was looking forward to see! At the same time, her health is more imporant and I hope she recovers soon.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Bazmedia » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 am

Sorry to hear that Lady Gaga is ill and i wish her a speedy revovery. Also dissappointed for you guys who had tickets to see here on her European tour.
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby menime123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:55 am

Pretty terrible news. Maybe she’ll spend this time working on a few new tracks and re-release the album in the interim?
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby nympho » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:22 am

Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour Earns $52 Million in Opening Trek

Highlights from the North American run include the pop star’s first headlining performances at American stadiums.

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour topped $52 million in ticket sales during its opening trek through North America based on box office tallies reported by promoter Live Nation. The overall number of sold tickets reached 440,551 at 20 sold out concerts in 15 cities in the U.S. and Canada.  With both arenas and stadiums in the mix, the tour’s opening jaunt launched on Aug. 1 in Vancouver and continued through Sept. 11, wrapping in Philadelphia.
Highlights from the North American run include the pop star’s first headlining performances at American stadiums. She has played stadiums in other countries during prior tours, but Major League Baseball facilities in New York City, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco added to the Joanne tour’s summer trek marked her U.S. stadium debut.
Understandably the stadium dates were the top money earners with attendance averaging 36,500 per concert. New York’s Citi Field heads up the list of stadium grosses with $9.5 million from a two-night stand on Aug. 28 and 29. Among the 11 arenas on the schedule, attendance averaged just over 15,800 per performance. The Forum in the Los Angeles market was the top earner, racking up $3.6 million in revenue from a two-night run on Aug. 8 and 9. Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and Toronto’s Air Canada Centre also hosted the Joanne Tour for two nights, while the remaining arenas were single-show dates.

The tour’s attendance average per show is higher than the averages at North American arena performances during two of her earlier tours. She averaged 12,300 each night on 2014’s ArtRave: The ArtPop Ball that grossed $83 million during its four-continent run. One year earlier her attendance average was slightly higher at 12,400 during the North American leg of the Born This Way Ball. Ultimately that tour grossed over $176 million worldwide during a 10-month run in 2012-2013.
Although the Joanne World Tour is currently on hiatus following the postponement of its European leg due to Gaga’s health issues, a second jaunt through the U.S. and Canada is booked beginning in early November. She has stated that the European concerts will be rescheduled in 2018, but show dates have not yet been announced.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... on-opening
nympho
Superstar

Postby salamecharlie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:47 am

Great numbers!
One life with one dream on repeat
salamecharlie
Manager

Postby Wayne » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:51 am

Very good numbers!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby spiritboy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 am

A very nice improvement from Artpop Ball Tour i might add.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby matheusbelmont » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Impressive numbers for the first leg of Joanne Tour
Last edited by matheusbelmont on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matheusbelmont
Groupie

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Great numbers, good to see her slaying.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby matheusbelmont » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm

New boxscore!

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 32,296 (100%) - $3,629,942

So far, Joanne Tour grossed $52,101,385 (avg. $2,605,069 per show) and sold 440,551 tickets (avg. 22,028 per show) in 20 sold out shows. 
matheusbelmont
Groupie

Postby ArmyOfMe » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm

I've seen some European dates for next year around the internet, are they legit?
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby larces » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:07 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:I've seen some European dates for next year around the internet, are they legit?
European leg was completely postponed to next year.
larces
Legend

Return to Pop