Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby Benjamin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 am

Album's out today! 8-)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60366
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am

I wasn't expecting these good songs tbh. Lips On You is great!
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
User avatar
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009
Location: U.S.

Postby hellohello » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 am

"Wait" and "Whisky" are both really good. :o
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
User avatar
hellohello
Manager
 
Posts: 4728
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005
Location: Love On the Brain

Postby Jesper » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:17 am

Lips on you, damn Charlie Puth did that as (co-) producer and writer
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23853
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby spiritboy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Jesper wrote:Lips on you, damn Charlie Puth did that as (co-) producer and writer
Charlie is a very talented guy, he's quite underrated imo.

As for the album, apart from WLD, i liked Best 4 U, Wait and Denim Jacket so far.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 22964
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby madgikman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:19 pm

I think Closure should've ended the album. Would've made more sense. I think it's a pretty good album.
User avatar
madgikman
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014
Location: United States

Postby Erotica » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:05 pm

madgikman wrote:I think Closure should've ended the album. Would've made more sense. I think it's a pretty good album.
Well overall it's the closing track (on standard edition)
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 15313
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby spiritboy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Erotica wrote:
madgikman wrote:I think Closure should've ended the album. Would've made more sense. I think it's a pretty good album.
Well overall it's the closing track (on standard edition)
On cd? Because it's track #10 on digital album (itunes)
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 22964
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby BillyBlitzkid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Visions is great, can't get into the album so far. Haven't really tried though as I still can't get away from Kelly Clarkson
Many miles many roads I have traveled
Fallen down on the way
Many hearts many years have unraveled
Leading up to today
User avatar
BillyBlitzkid
Manager
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007
Location: Germany

Postby madgikman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 pm

spiritboy wrote:
Erotica wrote:
madgikman wrote:I think Closure should've ended the album. Would've made more sense. I think it's a pretty good album.
Well overall it's the closing track (on standard edition)
On cd? Because it's track #10 on digital album (itunes)
Oh I guess that makes sense. I have the deluxe.
User avatar
madgikman
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014
Location: United States

Postby BillyBlitzkid » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 pm

This is a huge step up from V and I already loved that. It is great, every song could be a single IMO. the worst songs were released before the album.
Many miles many roads I have traveled
Fallen down on the way
Many hearts many years have unraveled
Leading up to today
User avatar
BillyBlitzkid
Manager
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ludichris » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:37 am

Visions and Lips On You are awesome. I like them this era.
User avatar
ludichris
Manager
 
Posts: 4413
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010
Location: London

Postby Hype » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:59 am

Lips On You is divine! It’ll go unreleased like Secret, and It Was Always You. They never release the standouts.
CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.
User avatar
Hype
Legend
 
Posts: 12495
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Postby GreekGeek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Hype wrote:Lips On You is divine! It’ll go unreleased like Secret, and It Was Always You. They never release the standouts.
They release the mediocre stuff instead... :x :evil:
"It Was Always You" is a fabulous track! it deserved to be a single! :cry:
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 8923
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby Mainshow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:53 am

Just bought it three days ago. - I'm about to listen to it for the very first time. "Best 4 U" already sounds fine. - I am surprised this album's thread has only 3 pages. Seems that Maroon 5 are such a non-event here on Ukmix.
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 13884
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby GetBack » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:18 am

Mainshow wrote:Just bought it three days ago. - I'm about to listen to it for the very first time. "Best 4 U" already sounds fine. - I am surprised this album's thread has only 3 pages. Seems that Maroon 5 are such a non-event here on Ukmix.
Sweetie, if The Weeknd or Miguel or Frank Ocean released this album, then it will be a UKMix event. :lol: :lol: :lol:

spiritboy wrote:
Jesper wrote:Lips on you, damn Charlie Puth did that as (co-) producer and writer
Charlie is a very talented guy, he's quite underrated imo.
I agree!
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 28530
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby stevyy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Mainshow wrote:Just bought it three days ago. - I'm about to listen to it for the very first time. "Best 4 U" already sounds fine. - I am surprised this album's thread has only 3 pages. Seems that Maroon 5 are such a non-event here on Ukmix.
u know very well... how many weeks they were at #1 on my personal chart with lips on you. <3

fantastic album btw.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby solitaire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:24 pm

stevyy wrote:u know very well... how many weeks they were at #1 on my personal chart with lips on you. <3
That "Wait" right before the second chorus is EVERYTHING. My fave song on the album.
One life with one dream on repeat
User avatar
solitaire
Manager
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013

Return to Pop