Bebe Rexha | Expectations

Moderator: Spartan

Postby Benjamin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Bebe Rexha revealed the title of her upcoming album on Twitter.
Seems like the 'All Your Fault' EP's are done.

Only 1 feature on the album.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Bebe Rexha - @BebeRexha
Current Updates: New project coming in New year #Expectations. New record with Machine Gun X Ambassadors called "Home" coming soon.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm actually really looking forward to this!!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Roadie

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:40 am

Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby Jesper » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 am

Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Jesper wrote:Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby Jesper » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:43 pm

KokoCollino wrote:
Jesper wrote:Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)
Jesper
Legend

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Scream at this album becoming an EP again :lol:.

Didn't she say she thought she might never release a full length LP? I don't mind, the quality isn't there with Bebe yet and for an act that relies so heavily on streaming this strategy works in her favour.
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby KokoCollino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Jesper wrote:
KokoCollino wrote:
I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)
Well IGY was a solid hit and Meant To Be is on its way. She's yet to have a huge hit though
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Return to Pop