Bebe Rexha | Expectations

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby Benjamin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Image

Bebe Rexha revealed the title of her upcoming album on Twitter.
Seems like the 'All Your Fault' EP's are done.

Only 1 feature on the album.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Bebe Rexha - @BebeRexha
Current Updates: New project coming in New year #Expectations. New record with Machine Gun X Ambassadors called "Home" coming soon.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm actually really looking forward to this!!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Manager
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:40 am

User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Jesper » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 am

Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 22201
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby KokoCollino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Jesper wrote:Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
Looks like I found my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby Jesper » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:43 pm

KokoCollino wrote:
Jesper wrote:Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 22201
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby urbanmusik » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Scream at this album becoming an EP again :lol:.

Didn't she say she thought she might never release a full length LP? I don't mind, the quality isn't there with Bebe yet and for an act that relies so heavily on streaming this strategy works in her favour.
User avatar
urbanmusik
The College Dropout
 
Posts: 20293
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby KokoCollino » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Jesper wrote:
KokoCollino wrote:
Jesper wrote:Why can't she just release 10-track albums instead of EPs :lol: :lol:
Spotify barely supports singles released after album release date because they're "old", that's why artists start to do this EP thing unless you're Ed Sheeran e.g.
I know, but is this even working for her? I mean All Your Fault #1 only had one proper single, and an additional video for FFF, Part II has two singles but the first one didn't even caught on, and now she is focusing on a new EP. I mean I don't mind getting so much music in a short amount of time. But it is a bit worrying that beside I Got You she is basically lingering (not counting the features she did outside of this EP)
Well IGY was a solid hit and Meant To Be is on its way. She's yet to have a huge hit though
Looks like I found my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Manager
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby Benjamin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:05 pm



'Expectations' is coming out in January. She's moving away from urban sounds. She describes it as 'guitar driven' and names No Doubt 21 Pilots as the inspiration.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby bluecherry » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:19 pm

I’m starting to be annoyed by her trend-hopping, anything that will give me a hit single vibes.
User avatar
bluecherry
Manager
 
Posts: 3910
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016

Postby heppolo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 am

bluecherry wrote:I’m starting to be annoyed by her trend-hopping, anything that will give me a hit single vibes.
She tries to earn a bit while she can :lol:
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 15917
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Benjamin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 am

There will be one feature on the EP and it's Quavo.. :/
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby BehindBreakaway » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Benjamin wrote:There will be one feature on the EP and it's Quavo.. :/
Uhhhhhhhhh
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Manager
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby Benjamin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 56725
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Return to Pop