Taylor Swift | reputation Stadium Tour

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Nippian93 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:30 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Lemo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:29 pm

^ I'm getting so many mixed signals about this tour. Some reports say it's failing to sell tickets and others say it's record breaking?

I'm confused
"you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"
Lemo
Superstar

Postby alestevens » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:07 am

Lemo wrote:^ I'm getting so many mixed signals about this tour. Some reports say it's failing to sell tickets and others say it's record breaking?

I'm confused
Simple. Some reporters see plenty of availability in Ticketmaster and call it a flop, and others who actually have inside info from the venue managers themselves write articles about how much of a success it really is despite poorly redacted stories saying otherwise
alestevens
Personal Assistant

Postby BlueScorpion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:32 am

Fact #3 - the rep room! Looks insane :o
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby BlueScorpion » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:33 am

This tour is already projected to be one of the highest grossing of all times. When I bought my tickets to the Wembley Stadium there was insane demand.
"Side effects be drowsiness / Loneliness / How is this? / I think they call it hateration / What can you prescribe for this?"
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby Bazmedia » Tue May 01, 2018 10:15 am

GetBack wrote:I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
+1 She treats fans and those ahem, " Ultra Swifties " with utter contempt.The album Reputation flopped in terms of music quality, best Swift plays the old hits on tour :-?
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Tue May 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Bazmedia wrote:
GetBack wrote:I love her and all, but she's becoming more of a businesswoman with all these gimmicks. Granted that she has the brand name to sell her albums with double the price of a regular album, but it's just crazy how she's milking her fans to prove how she's mega relevant. She doesn't need that validation, it's a given that she's the biggest global female pop star of the last ten years. :-? :-?
+1 She treats fans and those ahem, " Ultra Swifties " with utter contempt.The album Reputation flopped in terms of music quality, best Swift plays the old hits on tour :-?
Your fave got 52 on Metacritic while Reputation got 71. A big flop both in sales and critics. Guess that's why you are always so bitter about Taylor :wink:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby alestevens » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 am

In today's fact she showed us the merch, which showed us that she's taking the tour to Tokyo!
alestevens
Personal Assistant

Postby byzantium » Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 am

How good do people think this tour will be? I have been debating going now that ticket prices have gone down
byzantium
Personal Assistant

Postby alestevens » Sat May 05, 2018 5:53 am

byzantium wrote:How good do people think this tour will be? I have been debating going now that ticket prices have gone down
I have always enjoyed her tours a lot, i dont think this one will be below her standards. In fact it has several chances of being even better. This tour is going to be quite an experience, i can feel it. Too bad she'll never come to my country!
alestevens
Personal Assistant

Postby BlueScorpion » Wed May 09, 2018 9:02 am

Images of first date of the Reputation Stadium Tour:
SHE CAME WITH ALL HER REPUTATION!

Setlist:

Spoiler:
reputation tour set list - glendale, az - 5/8/18
Ready for It?
I Did Something Bad
Gorgeous
Style/Love Story/You Belong With Me Medley
Look What You Made Me Do ft. Tiffany Haddish
End Game (only Taylor’s part)
King of My Heart
Delicate (flies over the crowd)
Shake It Off with Camila Cabello and Charli XCX (B-Stage 1)
Dancing with Our Hands Tied (acoustic) (B-Stage 1)
All Too Well (acoustic) (B-Stage 1)
Blank Space (walks into crowd to B-Stage 2)
Dress (B-Stage 2)
Bad Blood/Should’ve Said No mashup (flies on snake to Main Stage)
Don’t Blame Me
Long Live/New Year’s Day mashup (piano)
Getaway Car
Call It What You Want
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together/This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things mashup

Pics

Spoiler:

BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby Biebz » Wed May 09, 2018 9:19 am

Biggest shock is definitely no IKYWT!

All Too Well and Long Live are amazing additions. Enchanted would have been nice too but she did that last tour I guess.
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby BlueScorpion » Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 am

Biebz wrote:Biggest shock is definitely no IKYWT!
I'm bitter af over this! :evil:
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby Bazmedia » Wed May 09, 2018 12:22 pm

spiritboy wrote:
Bazmedia wrote:
Your fave got 52 on Metacritic while Reputation got 71. A big flop both in sales and critics. Guess that's why you are always so bitter about Taylor :wink:
Wow, please stop u not relevant not at all. I'm sure she will swell her bank account another 30 million due to the tour being a success
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Wed May 09, 2018 12:52 pm

You're the one that can't stay away from Taylor threads though. Always finding something negative to post.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Wed May 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Bazmedia wrote:
spiritboy wrote:
Bazmedia wrote:
Wow, please stop u not relevant not at all. I'm sure she will swell her bank account another 30 million due to the tour being a success
30 million? :lol: She's gonna earn a lot more than that.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Bazmedia » Wed May 09, 2018 2:20 pm

[quote="spiritboy"]You're the one that can't stay away from Taylor threads though. Always finding something negative to post.[/quote
I come to the Taylor thread as i'm a non-obsessed fan, i can take her music as i please, and sis you shouldnt really sweat the small stuff should you? :roll:
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Wed May 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Apparently 59k people watched the first show. Flop Queen 8-)
spiritboy
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Wed May 09, 2018 2:51 pm

The Setlist looks amazing :o
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby luckyONE » Thu May 10, 2018 9:22 am

luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Westen » Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

I've seen some clips and she really is all about money and that's it? I don't see any vision or artistry when she's on stage, its just 'let's see how much money we can spend on bling'
Westen
Legend

Postby Biebz » Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Westen wrote:I've seen some clips and she really is all about money and that's it? I don't see any vision or artistry when she's on stage, its just 'let's see how much money we can spend on bling'
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Westen » Wed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Biebz wrote:
Westen wrote:I've seen some clips and she really is all about money and that's it? I don't see any vision or artistry when she's on stage, its just 'let's see how much money we can spend on bling'
Not everyone stans for money (money =/= artistry) :wink:
Westen
Legend

Postby solitaire » Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Biebz wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
One life with one dream on repeat
solitaire
Manager

Postby Rihab » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Biebz wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rihab
Legend

Return to Pop