Kylie Minogue | Dancing

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby MusicLover88 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:10 pm

I like the video because she looks beautiful and happy.
Unlike other things that wither, she preserves. She’s a constant in a world of relentless flux. She’s a beacon of immortality. Bitch, she’s Madonna.
MusicLover88
Superstar

Postby SimpleBoy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

The video is AMAZING!

I was not expecting all the choreography, but it’s insane! Kylie KILLED it! The looks, the moves, everything! One of her BEST videos in a while! I think Kylie has a smash on her hands with this one! WELCOME BACK!
SimpleBoy
Roadie

Postby ian001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:03 pm

SimpleBoy wrote:The video is AMAZING!

I was not expecting all the choreography, but it’s insane! Kylie KILLED it! The looks, the moves, everything! One of her BEST videos in a while! I think Kylie has a smash on her hands with this one! WELCOME BACK!
Agree very much, i love this era, so excited about the album now even more :)
ian001
Personal Assistant

Postby oaknuys » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Omg! How come it ended up on no.4 at iTunes video charts??? Can’t remember if any kylie video gone up onto us iTunes video charts before! Pure awesomeness
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Trixie Mattel realness!
I have been humming this song a lot lately, but I still can't say I love it. It's just stuck in my head tho
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:24 pm

The video is cute. I like the 70s country vibe but some of the (stunning) dresses don’t exactly suit her. I swear she’s doing Madonna’s DTM choreography at one point :lol:

I hope she does this routine live when promoting it.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Ruthymon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:15 pm

MusicLover88 wrote:I like the video because she looks beautiful and happy.
ImageImage
Ruthymon
Superstar

Postby Justafreak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 pm

I always follow this forum but have never posted before, so be kind :D Did anyone else notice something trying to grab her at around 2:59 in the mirror? Or is this a production mistake?
Justafreak
Groupie

Postby GeorgeDK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Loved the song from the first listen, and the video is also great 8-) should be a big hit, but I'm guessing it will not be.
GeorgeDK
Personal Assistant

Postby lovecharlie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Good video, reminds me of her old PWL days, and it feels like a 'kylie' video, something that was lacking in some of her more recent vids, yes it's important to try new ideas and grow but this is more of a crowd pleasing classic kylie video, her dancing in sparkly clothes while blokes dance around her. I see she is back to number 28 on the itunes chart too! :lol:
lovecharlie
Groupie

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 am

Can't stop watching the video :cry: :cry:

ArmyOfMe wrote:Trixie Mattel realness!
So true.... :lol: what kind of impact.
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby madgikman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:17 am

Cute video. It's just so crazy the album comes out in April. Just seems like a big gap.
madgikman
Personal Assistant

Postby Fan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:43 am

What an absolutely horrendous video! :o
I don't even know where to start, but it's all way too literal. The guitar (cringe), the outfit, the line-dancing. Sure the song may the country influenced, but it's still a proper pop song and this just makes it seem like a big joke. I love the song but the video made me like it a bit less :oops: Never watching that one again.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby sidewalktalk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 am

Such an AMAZING video. Can't stop watching it!!! SO glad she delivered and BMG too it is paying off.

Dancing

iTunes:
#29 Australia (+1)
#31 United Kingdom (+10)
#75 Ireland (-35)
#79 Denmark (-2)
#106 Singapore (NE)
#128 Spain (-46)
#135 Mexico (+19)
#162 Germany (NE)
#169 Netherlands (-64)
#176 Brazil (NE)

Spotify:
#198 Australia (NE)

Apple Music:
#86 Australia (+6)
#116 New Zealand (-18)
#191 Taiwan (-18)
sidewalktalk
Personal Assistant

Postby Mainshow » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:30 am

Fan wrote:What an absolutely horrendous video! :o
I don't even know where to start, but it's all way too literal. The guitar (cringe), the outfit, the line-dancing. Sure the song may the country influenced, but it's still a proper pop song and this just makes it seem like a big joke. I love the song but the video made me like it a bit less :oops: Never watching that one again.
I don't like the concept either Anyway, I think the video is somehow entertaining because Kylie looks so incredibly happy.
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby GeorgeDK » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:48 am

I think the video is cute, very 70s inspired and really fitting for the song :-)
GeorgeDK
Personal Assistant

Postby tj_club » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Very harsh, theres nothing wrong with the video - it fits and goes with the song perfectly and its also different.
tj_club
Manager

Postby heppolo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 pm

I can see that it might look gimmicky.
But I personally perceive it as a bit of light-hearted fun.
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby RayRay » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:13 pm

GeorgeDK wrote:I think the video is cute, very 70s inspired and really fitting for the song :-)
RayRay
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Yeah - I can see Fan’s point. It can be taken as a bit ‘much’. I personally think she striked a good balance between light hearted happy fun, and throwing in some honesty country feels.
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby GreekGeek » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Justafreak wrote:I always follow this forum but have never posted before, so be kind :D Did anyone else notice something trying to grab her at around 2:59 in the mirror? Or is this a production mistake?
Welcome to the club mate! I think that this is not a shadow but the clothe she plays with!
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Justafreak wrote:I always follow this forum but have never posted before, so be kind :D Did anyone else notice something trying to grab her at around 2:59 in the mirror? Or is this a production mistake?
Welcome!
RayRay
Legend

Postby lenor » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

really good video! she looks amazing!
lenor
Superstar

Postby MusicLover88 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:17 pm

I don't know if I actually like this, but lordy loo is it stuck in my head
Unlike other things that wither, she preserves. She’s a constant in a world of relentless flux. She’s a beacon of immortality. Bitch, she’s Madonna.
MusicLover88
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 am

I agree! The line dancing was too much. It’s a really dated video, very early 2000s
TheRealest wrote:Chy tf plz biscuits girl
biscuits
The Diva

Return to Pop