Pabllo Vittar - Então Vai (feat. Diplo)

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:57 pm

New single! Yess, cute video and YAAAHS at Diplo french kissing Pabllo, it's more than a video kiss cuz he so into it! :o :cry: Iconic!!!!! :cry: another smash for her, it's been maybe 15mins since video got released and it's over 100k views! :o :lol:

be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 pm



SLAYYYYYY
Can't blame Diplo for being crazy for Pabllo's tuck
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8478
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Okay, 32 mins at 183k views, was 180 before I clicked again. :lol:
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm

230k now :lol: she slaying globally based on Brasil alone lmao
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Benjamin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:10 pm

I love Diplo. Push and break those boundaries.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 61030
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Benjamin wrote:I love Diplo. Push and break those boundaries.
Always loved him, but now even more. Could it be that they are a couple now? :lol:
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Benjamin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Serby wrote:
Benjamin wrote:I love Diplo. Push and break those boundaries.
Always loved him, but now even more. Could it be that they are a couple now? :lol:
Same! I already loved how he and Pabllo were interacting in the 'Sia Cara' video, but this is next level.
I respect him for that, I honestly do. It might be just a kiss, but in a heteronormative world, this is big.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 61030
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:27 pm

440k in one hour and growing. At this rate, easiky 10M in first day! :o And its like 4th single off a year old album!
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Dave20_ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:35 pm

I like Pablo :O

Great song <3 Diploooooooo, he's so hot :O

I wish Diplo would kiss me like that hahah :o
User avatar
Dave20_
Manager
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Benjamin wrote:same! I already loved how he and Pabllo were interacting in the 'Sia Cara' video, but this is next level.
I respect him for that, I honestly do. It might be just a kiss, but in a heteronormative world, this is big.
More so cuz Pabllo is a gay dragqueen and not just a gay guy. Love him! ❤

460k views lol
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Dave20_ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 pm

omg I got a boner :o :lol:

I have watched this 12 times already :D
User avatar
Dave20_
Manager
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010

Postby nekoocz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Benjamin wrote:
Same! I already loved how he and Pabllo were interacting in the 'Sia Cara' video, but this is next level.
Im crying :lol: :lol: you just never get it right

Btw the song is good, video could have been better. Now i want to kiss Duplo too
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13638
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Postby Serby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Video is simple and shows the real Brazil - diverse af.

Also Pabllo without the drag make up, so sweet aww.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Benjamin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:02 pm

nekoocz wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
Same! I already loved how he and Pabllo were interacting in the 'Sia Cara' video, but this is next level.
Im crying :lol: :lol: you just never get it right
Hahahaha it’s the freakin’ autocorrect. :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 61030
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Dave20_ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Where is topic for Paraisoooooooooo :o the video is sooo sexy 8-)
User avatar
Dave20_
Manager
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010

Postby locoporti » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:30 am

Ehhh....not impressed by this song but the Diplo kiss made it very interesting to watch.
locoporti
Roadie
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016

Postby adamf2thedeath » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:16 pm

This is a big deal! This is a dude that works with rappers and dancehall artists and reggae artists who are NOTORIOUSLY homophobic. For him to do this is a really big deal. It’s shows he doesn’t give a ****. It’s a big step forward for music and drag entering the heterosexual sphere.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
User avatar
adamf2thedeath
Superstar
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014
Location: England

Postby Serby » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:35 pm

That kiss looks way too real tbh. They be boning at least, if they are not together.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 36743
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby adamf2thedeath » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:56 am

Serby wrote:That kiss looks way too real tbh. They be boning at least, if they are not together.
Yeah. They’ve been flirting back and forth on Instagram for a few months now and they like nearly every single one of the other’s pictures.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
User avatar
adamf2thedeath
Superstar
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014
Location: England

Postby nekoocz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:58 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:This is a big deal! This is a dude that works with rappers and dancehall artists and reggae artists who are NOTORIOUSLY homophobic. For him to do this is a really big deal. It’s shows he doesn’t give a ****. It’s a big step forward for music and drag entering the heterosexual sphere.
You are like 5 years late ... firstly they do not care anymore, it's not in to be homophobic anymore and Diplo can actually choose whom he wants to produce for.
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13638
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Postby adamf2thedeath » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:49 am

nekoocz wrote:
adamf2thedeath wrote:This is a big deal! This is a dude that works with rappers and dancehall artists and reggae artists who are NOTORIOUSLY homophobic. For him to do this is a really big deal. It’s shows he doesn’t give a ****. It’s a big step forward for music and drag entering the heterosexual sphere.
You are like 5 years late ... firstly they do not care anymore, it's not in to be homophobic anymore and Diplo can actually choose whom he wants to produce for.
I’m sorry but you’re wrong. You seriously think rappers still aren’t homophobic? Literally last month Migos got called out for homophobic comments. It’s so naive to think that l homophobia in the music industry still isn’t a big thing.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
User avatar
adamf2thedeath
Superstar
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014
Location: England

Postby nekoocz » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:27 am

adamf2thedeath wrote:
nekoocz wrote:
adamf2thedeath wrote:This is a big deal! This is a dude that works with rappers and dancehall artists and reggae artists who are NOTORIOUSLY homophobic. For him to do this is a really big deal. It’s shows he doesn’t give a ****. It’s a big step forward for music and drag entering the heterosexual sphere.
You are like 5 years late ... firstly they do not care anymore, it's not in to be homophobic anymore and Diplo can actually choose whom he wants to produce for.
I’m sorry but you’re wrong. You seriously think rappers still aren’t homophobic? Literally last month Migos got called out for homophobic comments. It’s so naive to think that l homophobia in the music industry still isn’t a big thing.
I don't say Its not there, but not that much anymore.
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13638
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Postby Benjamin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 am

This song is actually quite alright :)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 61030
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:04 am

Benjamin wrote:This song is actually quite alright :)
It's no K.O., but it's very cute
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 8478
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby nekoocz » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:40 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Benjamin wrote:This song is actually quite alright :)
It's no K.O., but it's very cute
I like it better the KO
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13638
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Return to Pop