Kylie - Golden Tour (Europe)

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby Thriller » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 am

She did the stripped version of Come Into My World on Showgirl which was great but I’m not sure she’s ever done the original since?
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 72015
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby Yoshie » Sat May 12, 2018 11:17 am

She also did the Fischerspooner Mix on KylieX2008. The closest she's came to doing the original since is the reworked version on the For You, for Me Tour, which bares a resemblance.

I'm excited to see what's being planned for this tour. A scaled back show would suit the direction of Golden more, but I'd be intrigued in seeing how the album's aesthetic would be incorporated into a highly theatrical show in the vein of the tours stretching from KylieFever2002 through to KylieX2008.
Yoshie
Legend
 
Posts: 23409
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006

Postby menime123 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:30 am

Yoshie wrote:She also did the Fischerspooner Mix on KylieX2008. The closest she's came to doing the original since is the reworked version on the For You, for Me Tour, which bares a resemblance.

I'm excited to see what's being planned for this tour. A scaled back show would suit the direction of Golden more, but I'd be intrigued in seeing how the album's aesthetic would be incorporated into a highly theatrical show in the vein of the tours stretching from KylieFever2002 through to KylieX2008.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did a show of two halves - I can honestly see her doing the album almost in its entirety then doing a GH send half.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 13441
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby KEY9481 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am

menime123 wrote:
Yoshie wrote:She also did the Fischerspooner Mix on KylieX2008. The closest she's came to doing the original since is the reworked version on the For You, for Me Tour, which bares a resemblance.

I'm excited to see what's being planned for this tour. A scaled back show would suit the direction of Golden more, but I'd be intrigued in seeing how the album's aesthetic would be incorporated into a highly theatrical show in the vein of the tours stretching from KylieFever2002 through to KylieX2008.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did a show of two halves - I can honestly see her doing the album almost in its entirety then doing a GH send half.
She knows she was dragged to hell by the fans for the KMO Tour so she probably won't.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Thriller » Sat May 12, 2018 1:10 pm

I heard she’s going to countrify some of her hits which is a bit of a blow for me, but it may work on the night we shall see!

Anyone else here got golden circle tickets?
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 72015
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:35 pm

KEY9481 wrote:
menime123 wrote:
Yoshie wrote:She also did the Fischerspooner Mix on KylieX2008. The closest she's came to doing the original since is the reworked version on the For You, for Me Tour, which bares a resemblance.

I'm excited to see what's being planned for this tour. A scaled back show would suit the direction of Golden more, but I'd be intrigued in seeing how the album's aesthetic would be incorporated into a highly theatrical show in the vein of the tours stretching from KylieFever2002 through to KylieX2008.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did a show of two halves - I can honestly see her doing the album almost in its entirety then doing a GH send half.
She knows she was dragged to hell by the fans for the KMO Tour so she probably won't.
KMO’s setlist wasn’t like this though.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 13441
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby stuart123 » Sat May 12, 2018 3:09 pm

beredy wrote:WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE TOUR DATES GIRL?!?! :(
What happened? Where are the other dates??? :-?
KYLIE MINOGUE
stuart123
Roadie
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014

Postby SimpleBoy » Sat May 12, 2018 3:16 pm

She said in an interview, only ‘some’ songs will have a country rework, but NOT all of them! She still wants a disco section, and of course her signature dance/pop tracks!
SimpleBoy
Roadie
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

HeraldSun interview today.
Europe is being planned right now.
Australia in 2019.
She wants to sing every song from Golden.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby GreekGeek » Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

KEY9481 wrote:She wants to sing every song from Golden.
God nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 9360
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby menime123 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

GreekGeek wrote:
KEY9481 wrote:She wants to sing every song from Golden.
God nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Act 1: Golden
Act 2: Greatest Hits
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 13441
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Erotica » Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm

GreekGeek wrote:
KEY9481 wrote:She wants to sing every song from Golden.
God nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My reaction too :lol:
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 15704
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby KEY9481 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Well, it's the Golden Tour, what else would she perform.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby GreekGeek » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 pm

KEY9481 wrote:Well, it's the Golden Tour, what else would she perform.
Well, during the KMO tour she did like five songs from that album... :roll: :roll:

It's a BLASPHEMY that she paid dust to "Fine" and "If Only" :x :x :x and now she wants to sing live a whole album full of unreleased material :evil: :evil: :evil: (most of the "Golden" tracks have nothing to do with gold or even b-side material...) !!!
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
User avatar
GreekGeek
Superstar
 
Posts: 9360
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013
Location: Greece

Postby Washingtonian25 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 am

I'm glad she will, but hopefully "less important" songs will be in forms of medleys. But at the same time I don't have a desire to hear many songs from KMO.
User avatar
Washingtonian25
Manager
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013
Location: Washington, D.C.

Postby LucaBox » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 am

KEY9481 wrote:HeraldSun interview today.
Europe is being planned right now.
Australia in 2019.
She wants to sing every song from Golden.
Love everything <3
Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.
User avatar
LucaBox
Manager
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009

Postby AndiIversen » Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 pm

She should also take it to Asia and to LatAm! 8-)
AndiIversen
Legend
 
Posts: 16984
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012

Postby KEY9481 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:35 am

European dates are being announced.

Nov 7 Luxembourg - Rockhal
Nov 8 Brussels - Cirque Royal
Nov 9 Paris - La Seine Musicale
Nov 10 Zürich - Samsung Hall
Nov 12 Padova (Italy) - Gran Teatro Geos
Nov 13 München - Zenith / Die KultureHalle
Nov 14 Vienna - Gasometer
Nov 18 Frankfurt - Jahrhund erthalle
Nov 19 Berlin - Tempodrom
Nov 20 Köln - Palladium
Nov 22 Amsterdam - AFAS Live
Nov 24 Hamburg - Mehr! Theater

Tickets on sales on July 27.
I'm so glad they went for smaller venues! I can see this being a big success.
Last edited by KEY9481 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby beredy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:55 am

Ok Kylie, good, good. Hopefully there's one a bit closer to me like Budapest.
User avatar
beredy
Manager
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Location: Croatia

Postby Tansike » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 am

Oh no, i won't be able to get tickets this Friday :(

Would have been cool to see her live, plus the Samsung Hall is quite near to my place. Oh well...
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 43371
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Mainshow » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:08 am

I will try to get tickets for her concert in Cologne but oh well, that venue is freakin' small for her. No more than 4,000 people can attend that concert and Kylie's still quite popular here and this will be sold out so freaking fast. #mess
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 14115
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:12 am

I can't believe it... she performed in venues for 12,000-16,000 people when she came to Germany with her "Aphrodite" tour and they were sold out or almost sold out... it will be so difficult to get tickets :(
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 14115
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby beredy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am

But she's doing more dates across Germany, no? So the demand should be slightly spread out. And I think they're playing it smart especially if they countrify the setlist - this way there will be more hardcore fans and less mainstream audiences who might get pissed at her not doing the usual hits in their usual versions.
User avatar
beredy
Manager
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Location: Croatia

Postby KEY9481 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:47 am

Yeah better safe than sorry. Considering the fiasco that was the KMO Tour...
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Erotica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:14 am

Not near me again.

But it seems like it will be small country show this time.
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 15704
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Return to Pop