BTS - Love Yourself: 轉 'Tear & 結 'Answer''

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Colbie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:54 am

^ well i do!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:16 am

I still do too.

Current faves: "Love Maze", "Airplane, pt.2", "Paradise" & "Fake Love".
abi
Legend

Postby jpguy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:34 am

New remix of THE TRUTH UNTOLD is coming. They better not ruin the song cause it's beautiful as it is now
::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby abi » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 am

jpguy wrote:New remix of THE TRUTH UNTOLD is coming. They better not ruin the song cause it's beautiful as it is now
What? That one's gonna be their second single? :-?

But we NEED Airplane, pt.2" music video. :cry:
abi
Legend

Postby Colbie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:10 pm

^ i hope so too! Besides i dont think Jungkook just died his hair bright not to be in a video.....
Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 am

Interesting. When is the VMA's once again?
Edit: It's August 20

In August we'll have:
August 10: Nicki Minaj
August 17: Ariana Grande

I think it would be nice if the first single comes out on August 17, and then the album later on August 24 with another MV.

Also, it's funny that both BTS & Ariana performed their lead singles at the same night at the BBMA's yet Ariana's album is still yet to come while BTS is ready to move to another one. :lol:
abi
Legend

Postby abi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:23 am

x

Update: Later on Monday (Tuesday in South Korea) BTS' label Big Hit Entertainment tweeted a link to an article by Hankguk Kyeongjae TV (Korea Business News) that stated the album will be a an extended reissue, or repackage, album. It will feature seven new tracks. In the past, the group has released extended versions of albums, such as 2016’s The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever, which featured all of the songs originally released through the earlier The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 albums.
abi
Legend

Postby Colbie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:18 am

^ it will be released on august 24, so excited for this! Can't wait to see Jin's intro soon!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:38 am

abi wrote:Interesting. When is the VMA's once again?
Edit: It's August 20

I think it would be nice if the first single comes out on August 17, and then the album later on August 24 with another MV.
Just like I predicted. 8-)

Hopefully my other predictions come true: title track/teaser on the 17, and the VMAs on the 20.
abi
Legend

Postby Colbie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Jintro! :cry:
This is soo beautiful, and fits Jin so well!
Loving it!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 am

Not feeling it to be honest. I'm definitely expecting the album to be more Pop compared to Tear.

Also, jpguy, maybe you can change the thread title into Tear & Answer? :P
abi
Legend

Postby Colbie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:24 am

^ Title is fixed! :wink:
Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 am

^Oh I thought it was jpguy who created this thread. My bad & thanks. :P
abi
Legend

Postby Colbie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Lovin the E version! S Version is a bit creepy, but both are very artistic and i love that! The deeper meaning of being trapped in the life of an idol with the hands and the wind up-doll thingy..... its amazing.

Colbie
Superstar

Postby abi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:07 am

The fashion is... a choice...
abi
Legend

Postby zs3088 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 am

I started to listen to your music just to see whats the fuss since everyone talks about them and the reaction on BIllboard Music Awards shocked me.

I really like it, its interesting that they mix various genres and that every member gets a chance to shine unlike many western boybands. I thought the new song is a bit meh but after I read the lyrics translation, its a good song - we all should learn to love ourselves. Thats also one thing thats cool - the lyrics often speak about social issues and self reflection and even when they have love songs, its often different and not a typical boyband romance.

I feel bad that I can’t tell them apart though, I think I only know who RM is. And I don’t get the music videos, if they are all connected. Maybe I haven’t watched them in right order or something.
zs3088
Roadie

Postby abi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 am

zs3088 wrote:I feel bad that I can’t tell them apart though, I think I only know who RM is.
It's okay, it takes time to recognize them. It's hard to tell them apart in music videos because they change their hair color so much and they're always so glam'd up.

The best way to remember their face is by watching their behind the scene videos because you can see their face clearly and each of them has different fashion sense & habits. V with his Gucci outfits from head to toe and he likes to wear baggy pants, Jungkook his obsession with white tees and skinny jeans, RM with his weird sometimes questionable fashion sense, Jimin with his habit fixing his hair all the time, etc.
abi
Legend

Postby zs3088 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 am

abi wrote:
zs3088 wrote:I feel bad that I can’t tell them apart though, I think I only know who RM is.
It's okay, it takes time to recognize them. It's hard to tell them apart in music videos because they change their hair color so much and they're always so glam'd up.

The best way to remember their face is by watching their behind the scene videos because you can see their face clearly and each of them has different fashion sense & habits. V with his Gucci outfits from head to toe, Jungkook his obsession with white tees and blue jeans, RM with his weird sometimes questionable fashion sense, Jimin with his habit fixing his hair all the time, etc.
Ok good, I didn't want to sound disrespectful or God forbid, a racist. I don't have much time to invest in this so hopefully it will come to me with time. I m mostly here for the music, listening on Spotify and sometimes checking Youtube with English translation as I always love to know what the song is about, with every artist I like.
zs3088
Roadie

Postby Colbie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 am

^ Welcome to the Army! :wink:

Don't worry, you'll know them and figure out who is who when time passes!
And yes, their mv's are connected. Like Jimin with water and Yoongi with fire. The I Need U - Run - Epilogue is actualy a trilogy of songs with music video's that talk about the hardships and growings pains (the transition from childhood to adulthood) and more stuff like that. Like you said, their songs often talk about social issues and self reflection which is realy admireable!
Colbie
Superstar

Postby jpguy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 pm

The JINTRO is alright but that is it
::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby abi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:51 am

"DNA" vibes. :-? I feel like ever since they crossed over to the US their concept has become less and less aggresive. Like urmm, where is the new "Dope", "Boy in Love", "Fire", "Bapsae", etc? I need THE BOPS. :-? :cry:
abi
Legend

Postby zs3088 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:11 am

I was watching Burn The Stage series and they are all very humble, mature for their age. Its nice how they resolved that little argument right away. There is so much artificial drama in many boybands so its cool to see the more normal side of things. that they are not afraid to show their thoughts, their fears.
zs3088
Roadie

Postby Colbie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 am

^ Ah burn the stage, loved that! Quite emotional, realy liked how we got a glimpse of their backstage tour life! Maybe you would also like 'Run BTS' on vlive!

abi wrote:"DNA" vibes. :-? I feel like ever since they crossed over to the US their concept has become less and less aggresive. Like urmm, where is the new "Dope", "Boy in Love", "Fire", "Bapsae", etc? I need THE BOPS. :-? :cry:
Would love another Boy In Luv! It would ruin Tae's voice though :lol:
Hopefully on the new album there will be some bops, especialy the comeback single!

Btw actualy im glad they didnt went the dna route with fake love. It was easier to have another dna, but fake love is darker, and therefore a bit riskier maybe for American audiences since its not 'happy kpop'?
Colbie
Superstar

Postby zs3088 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:35 pm

They revealed the tracklisting for Answer

CD 1:

1. Euphoria
2. "Trivia 起: Just Dance
3. Serendipity" (Full Length Edition)
4. DNA
5. "보조개" (Bojogae / Dimple)
6. Trivia 承: Love
7. Her
8. Singularity
9. Fake Love
10. The Truth Untold
11. Trivia 轉: Seesaw
12. Tear
13. Epiphany
14. I'm Done
15. Idol
16. Answer: Love Myself

CD2

1. Magic Shop
2. Best Of Me
3. Airplane pt 2
4. 고민보다 Go (Gominboda Go / Go Go)
5. Anpanman
6. Mic Drop
7. DNA (Pedal 2 LA Mix)
8. Fake Love (Rocking Vibe Mix)
9. Mic Drop (Steve Aoki remix) (Full Length Edition)

Since it is reissue, I don't get why they left out Paradise, So What, 134340 and Pied Paper - they could have easily put them instead of 3 remixes.
zs3088
Roadie

Postby Colbie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Very excited to hear I'm Fine and Idol as they seem the leads. Having a feeling Idol gonna be an diss track about idol life.
Colbie
Superstar

Return to Pop