Troye Sivan | Bloom [album]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby solitaire » Mon May 21, 2018 1:21 pm

beredy wrote:
solitaire wrote:That cover is still ridiculous. HOW WAS IT APPROVED?! Is his whole team blind?
I'll take Troye SNL promo pics any day :lol:
Maybe it's a fold out cover? The full picture is some guy giving him a bj while Troye is wearing a suit. :lol:
Where can i get my copy? :lol:
One life with one dream on repeat
User avatar
solitaire
Manager
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013

Postby xtofer » Wed May 23, 2018 7:27 am

Somebody leaked the tracklist and it includes a song called "Plum".
User avatar
xtofer
Legend
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005
Location: Philippines

Postby Jesper » Wed May 23, 2018 8:20 am

xtofer wrote:Somebody leaked the tracklist and it includes a song called "Plum".
if the tracklist really is that order, it is worrying, since Bloom into The Good Side seems a weird transition
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby adamf2thedeath » Wed May 23, 2018 1:18 pm

xtofer wrote:Somebody leaked the tracklist and it includes a song called "Plum".
Is that cause he loves having guys plums in his mouth?
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
User avatar
adamf2thedeath
Superstar
 
Posts: 5274
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014
Location: England

Postby Biebz » Wed May 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Should have been peach
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23478
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby beredy » Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm

adamf2thedeath wrote:
xtofer wrote:Somebody leaked the tracklist and it includes a song called "Plum".
Is that cause he loves having guys plums in his mouth?
Well the "I bloom for you." line is a bit awkward for me as it feels like he's talking about a rosebud. :lol: :oops:
User avatar
beredy
Manager
 
Posts: 3891
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Location: Croatia

Postby Jesper » Mon May 28, 2018 4:55 pm

so why was this or an other pic of this shoot nog the cover :o
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Jesper » Wed May 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Seventeen
My My My!
The Good Side
Bloom
Postcard (feat. Gordi)
Dance To This (feat. Ariana Grande)
Plum
What A Heavenly Way To Die
Lucky Strike
Animal

This is the tracklisting

Pre-order https://store.universalmusic.com/troyesivan/

The ultimate bundle is so damn expensive, I would love to have it, but not for that price
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby solitaire » Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 am

I think the album will be very all over the place judging by that tracklisting. How can you go from MMM to TGS to Bloom? I just don't see those as logical transitions.

But I'm sure he'll deliver on quality.
One life with one dream on repeat
User avatar
solitaire
Manager
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013

Postby adamf2thedeath » Thu May 31, 2018 7:50 am

I’ve never really been a fan of his and I’m still not sold but My My My (particularly the cash cash remix) is such an awesome
Summery tune that I will definitely check out the album when it’s released.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
User avatar
adamf2thedeath
Superstar
 
Posts: 5274
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014
Location: England

Postby spiritboy » Thu May 31, 2018 8:39 am

This is coming too late. June 29 would be the ideal release date.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24535
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby solitaire » Thu May 31, 2018 9:23 am

adamf2thedeath wrote:I’ve never really been a fan of his and I’m still not sold but My My My (particularly the cash cash remix) is such an awesome
Summery tune that I will definitely check out the album when it’s released.
Have you checked out his debut? The Blue Neighborhood?
One life with one dream on repeat
User avatar
solitaire
Manager
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013

Postby Ruthymon » Thu May 31, 2018 1:51 pm

spiritboy wrote:This is coming too late. June 29 would be the ideal release date.
Yes, that makes sense.

I think he/his team's waiting on Ariana... :x
User avatar
Ruthymon
Superstar
 
Posts: 8106
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005
Location: #thisisamerica

Postby spiritboy » Thu May 31, 2018 7:16 pm

OMG, just read on Haven forum (New Release Schedule thread) that the album is pushed back to September 28. Is it true? :o
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24535
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Jesper » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:31 am

spiritboy wrote:OMG, just read on Haven forum (New Release Schedule thread) that the album is pushed back to September 28. Is it true? :o
He announced the pre-order, with the August date, a few dates ago :lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:47 am

Jesper wrote:
spiritboy wrote:OMG, just read on Haven forum (New Release Schedule thread) that the album is pushed back to September 28. Is it true? :o
He announced the pre-order, with the August date, a few dates ago :lol:
Oh okay good then :D
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24535
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby firefly_86 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 am

This is released way too late. Still another 7 weeks!?! I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from getting bored of the title track before then.

But if he releases another song before then, that's half the album out already!
User avatar
firefly_86
Manager
 
Posts: 3563
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 am

firefly_86 wrote:This is released way too late. Still another 7 weeks!?! I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from getting bored of the title track before then.

But if he releases another song before then, that's half the album out already!
+1 and what sucks is that the songs that he’s releasing after MMM are flopping...I think the album might bomb
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13378
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 am

I wish 'Strawberries & Cigarettes' (from the Love, Simon soundtrack) would have been a proper single from this album.
It's so good.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 61455
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 am

This should've been released on July 27th.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 24535
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby Jesper » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 am

MusicRecords wrote:
firefly_86 wrote:This is released way too late. Still another 7 weeks!?! I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from getting bored of the title track before then.

But if he releases another song before then, that's half the album out already!
+1 and what sucks is that the songs that he’s releasing after MMM are flopping...I think the album might bomb
How does he do on streaming though, in this climate he could be close to a certification before the album is out because of overall SPS, while bombing on the first week sales
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am

Jesper wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
firefly_86 wrote:This is released way too late. Still another 7 weeks!?! I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from getting bored of the title track before then.

But if he releases another song before then, that's half the album out already!
+1 and what sucks is that the songs that he’s releasing after MMM are flopping...I think the album might bomb
How does he do on streaming though, in this climate he could be close to a certification before the album is out because of overall SPS, while bombing on the first week sales
True, but his streaming doesn't seem too good, I thought the song with Ariana would give him a decent hit at least since she can stream well, but the song isnt even on spotify top 200 :-?
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 13378
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Jesper » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 pm

^ that’s too bad :(
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 24732
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby GetBack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Can't wait! :D :D
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 30820
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010

Postby Ruthymon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 pm

The promo for this album is very dreadful :(

All because of that damn movie that he's featuring in :x :x :x

Should have released back in January (!!!) when "My My My!" was taking off! The Ariana track didn't do him any favors either. :roll:
User avatar
Ruthymon
Superstar
 
Posts: 8106
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005
Location: #thisisamerica

Return to Pop