Little Mix | Woman Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Serby » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Lmao the drama I need to catch up :lol: :lol:
be kind to every kind
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm

urbanmusik wrote:Cardi was wrong for dragging them into the feud and making them look bad, but their response is cringe. Can't believe whoever wrote the post called Cardi 'hun' :oops: .

They look like complete begs doing so much for Nicki when it's clear from Nicki's response that she doesn't see Little Mix as anything more than a little charity work and a quick cheque.
Came in here and you said everything I needed to say!

I would’ve preferred if they mind their business. They have nothing to add to a rap beef :lol:. They look lame(r) trying to add their two cents.
Serby wrote:Cuz you ugly and can't relate
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Ewokguy15 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:06 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
urbanmusik wrote:Cardi was wrong for dragging them into the feud and making them look bad, but their response is cringe. Can't believe whoever wrote the post called Cardi 'hun' :oops: .

They look like complete begs doing so much for Nicki when it's clear from Nicki's response that she doesn't see Little Mix as anything more than a little charity work and a quick cheque.

I would’ve preferred if they mind their business. They have nothing to add to a rap beef :lol:. They look lame(r) trying to add their two cents.
How do they look "lame", offering up the facts.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby Pompeii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:

this is literally their business tho plus you mention my name you make it my business

they have every right to address what cardi said about them although i have an issue with how they said it
Pompeii
Legend

Postby Ivica » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 pm

MusicJunk90 wrote:Hillarious that Little Mix of all people are at the centre of a massive feud between the 2 biggest female rappers in the world :lol: :lol: and now Nicki done got Jade involved :lol:
O
Never thought I'd see the day Little Mix are on The Shaderoom :o :o :o :o
Sorry but Cardi B biggest rapper in the world? Not even close.
Ivica
Legend

Postby latincoffee » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 pm

So Iil mix addressed the issue? Someone please post the vid. :lol:
IG: @latincafe
latincoffee
Roadie

Postby Loveguru » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:

this is their last album... they might as well be messy
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Ewokguy15 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Loveguru wrote:
ThaInfo1 wrote:

this is their last album... they might as well be messy
Is it?
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby abi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 am

Debs_Wild wrote:You all are so naive. The "feud" is not real. This is all a publicity stunt, orchestrated to keep all parties in the headlines. That's how you maintain interest in your career.
Why would Nicki create a 'fake feud' to make her one of the most hated women in music? And why would Cardi create a 'fake feud' only to make her have this big ass knot on her head? :lol:
abi
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:48 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:
ThaInfo1 wrote:

How do they look "lame", offering up the facts.
It's not the ""facts"" that make them look (all the way) lame, it's how they said it. Did Katy Perry write that tweet?

Way too try hard.
Serby wrote:Cuz you ugly and can't relate
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:30 am

Getting involved in a childish fight was silly, especially when their image is based on female empowerment. They've been quite drama free excluding the Zayn and they should have left this pettiness die down (or release the twitter statement only, which was probably posted by their team).
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:20 pm

Jesy and Leigh-Anne kinda own this song for me.
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:23 pm

^ I love leighs lower voice.

In regards to the drama. Who cares? They can't do anything without getting criticised so they may aswell do what the hell they want.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby Marchum » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Cardi was right, they suck Nicki’s d lol
Marchum
Manager

Postby adamf2thedeath » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:32 am

Nicki only likes women that kiss her arse though. If people try to be level and real with her and be equal she acts out cause she has a serious issue with people not respecting her. She demands that people idolise her. She doesn’t see it as something that should be naturally earnt over time.
Most listened to albums at the moment:
Christina Aguilera - Liberation
Lily Allen - No Shame
Kali Uchis - Isolation
adamf2thedeath
Superstar

Postby Debs_Wild » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:32 am

Post removed. No offense intended. Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:
Last edited by Debs_Wild on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Debs_Wild
Manager

Postby Marchum » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:33 am

Debs_Wild wrote:
Marchum wrote:they suck Nicki’s d lol
I've always suspected she is a shemale. There is something too extra about her (and I'm not talking just about her big fat bass).
:lol:
I didn’t mean it in that way :lol:
Marchum
Manager

Postby Loveguru » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:09 am

Debs_Wild wrote:
I've always suspected she is a shemale. There is something too extra about her (and I'm not talking just about her big fat bass).
This post is so wrong ... like wtf
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Jesper » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:11 am

Debs_Wild wrote:
Your Posts are also ‘too extra’
Jesper
Legend

Postby thankfulforkelly » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:57 am

Debs_Wild wrote:
Sorry but this post is just rude & unnecessary
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
thankfulforkelly
Superstar

Postby KEY9481 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:04 am

Reported. Enough of his BS.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
KEY9481
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:53 am

^ I'm surprised that person hasn't been banned yet.
Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby KEY9481 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:09 pm

spiritboy wrote:^ I'm surprised that person hasn't been banned yet.
He was, for a week. https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136506
But he clearly needs a permaban.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Damiennatas1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Debs_Wild wrote:
This is so transphobic. People have been banned for less smh
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Debs_Wild » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm

^ I don't see how this was 'transophobic'. At all. In 2009, the Internet (UKmix included) was full of "does Lady GaGa have a pen*s?" due to an infamous video from one of her very first festival performances. That is a legitimate question / joke. Just because *I* raised it, it doesn't mean people have to be oh-so-sensitive all of a sudden.
Debs_Wild
Manager

Return to Pop