Britney Spears - Domination (Residency) [Postponed]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:28 am

She never cancels anything. Very odd. I guess Jamie's condition must be very serious.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Instinct » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:38 am

Really hoping this will be back soon and that Jamie gets better.
Instinct
Manager

Postby GetBack » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:30 am

That's so sad. Get well soon, Jamie Spears!
GetBack
Legend

Postby Fan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 am

This must be such a hard time for the family. She definitely made the right decision here and I am glad for her that she is in the position to make such a decision.
i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging
Fan
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:19 am

OMG!! Overprotected, My Prerogative...
I never expected her to perform those. Especially Overprotected. :o :o

But she obviously made the right decision here. Family comes first, always!
All the strength to her father, Britney and the family!!
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:38 am

We were even supposed to get pre-recorded vocals. Something we as fans all asked for to happen in Piece Of Me for years. :cry:
Reading their tweets, a lot of things about this show is still uncertain.

I hope when it comes back, it comes back with the same theme/setlist.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby menime123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 am

Family comes first. Not a single thing would stop me quitting my job if my family needed me to. Work comes and goes but our first actual job is our responsibility to our families first and foremost. We all know Britney would trade her career and fame in a heartbeat if she needed to for her family and I applaud that attitude and wish her family all the very best.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:53 pm

menime123 wrote:Family comes first. Not a single thing would stop me quitting my job if my family needed me to. Work comes and goes but our first actual job is our responsibility to our families first and foremost. We all know Britney would trade her career and fame in a heartbeat if she needed to for her family and I applaud that attitude and wish her family all the very best.
Exactly this.
Thriller

Postby MrLeonix » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Marchum wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:
This thread should be inmediately locked.
Why?
Why keeping an open thread about a show that never happened and doesn't even exist anymore?

Damiennatas1 wrote:Respect her for doing it tbh. This is a massive show for her but it just shows family always comes first
Totally

Instinct wrote:

Really hoping this will be back soon and that Jamie gets better.
Cool but I don't think there was a definitive setlist yet, to be honest this show was at rehearsal stage and it's very usual for artists to just rehearse plenty of songs before picking the official setlist (many end up not making the cut).

Glad she was open to perform several songs she either hadn't performed in very long time or hadn't performed at all tho. We know "Scream & Shout" was also rehearsed along with album track "Coupure Électrique".

---

If she decides to resume this in the (long) future I doubt it's going to be the same "Domination", she will probably change things by then, we won't likely ever see the original Domination. This show will pretty much become the "Original Doll" of her touring history (that project that never saw the day of light).
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm

I did not expect that some old songs like "Overprotected" and one that has yet to be performed which is "My Prerogative" were supposed to be in the set list! :o :o :o

Perhaps, the show was supposed to include other singles that were never performed in the previous residency.
GetBack
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Pre recorded vocals? Don’t make me cry and come see this show when it comes back, Britney Jean :cry:
Serby wrote:Cuz you ugly and can't relate
ThaInfo1
Legend

Return to Pop