Backstreet Boys - DNA

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Guru » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:22 am

oaknuys wrote:Thanks to the video i love the track quite much!
But I genuinely loved watching the video, seriously it was a joy to watch and a breath of fresh air in today’s music biz.
OMG. I loved the video. To think we’ve seen them as singles in the early BSB days to this! Seeing them having parters and kids. I got such a nostalgic feeling thinking this is where they are today and having flashbacks of where they come from. They’ve grown into such humble men!!!
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby GetBack » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Guru wrote:
But I genuinely loved watching the video, seriously it was a joy to watch and a breath of fresh air in today’s music biz.
OMG. I loved the video. To think we’ve seen them as singles in the early BSB days to this! Seeing them having parters and kids. I got such a nostalgic feeling thinking this is where they are today and having flashbacks of where they come from. They’ve grown into such humble men!!!
I love how honest and raw the footage is! The emotion is so genuine. Even though some of them went through personal trials, they have remained best friends and they have grown to be family men. :D :D
GetBack
Legend

Postby oaknuys » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:03 pm

GetBack wrote:
Guru wrote:
I love how honest and raw the footage is! The emotion is so genuine. Even though some of them went through personal trials, they have remained best friends and they have grown to be family men. :D :D
Agreed with both of you guys! This is seriously a joy to watch :)
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby Guru » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Relistening to this. It’s such a laid back, beautiful song. So simple yet so effective.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby GetBack » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Can't wait for this album. I enjoyed their In a World Like This indie album, it didn't have any bad track.
GetBack
Legend

Postby Guru » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:50 pm

No Place is really mesmerizing
Guru
Guru

Return to Pop