Pure Pop Song Idenfication Thread

Moderator: Spartan

Postby Shorty » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Godtina wrote:K there's one song that's sung by two women - one of them is Nelly Furtado and a male. I think it's from 2006. I love it but i can only listen to it if i catch it on the radio :o
Nelly Furtado & male - Promiscuous? It's from 2006, has a male on it (Timbaland) and is by Nelly :lol:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Nelly had that song with James Morrison, that one maybe? "Broken Strings" that's it!
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Shorty » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

crazycrazy wrote:Nelly had that song with James Morrison, that one maybe? "Broken Strings" that's it!
That song's not from 2006 though.
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Shorty wrote:
crazycrazy wrote:Nelly had that song with James Morrison, that one maybe? "Broken Strings" that's it!
That song's not from 2006 though.
Yeah I know but maybe Godtina isn't sure about the release date. :P
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Godtina wrote:K there's one song that's sung by two women - one of them is Nelly Furtado and a male. I think it's from 2006. I love it but i can only listen to it if i catch it on the radio :o
:lol:

Anyway, Broken Strings? Te Busque? Promiscous? Give it To Me?...
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Guru » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Shorty wrote:
Nelly Furtado & male - Promiscuous? It's from 2006, has a male on it (Timbaland) and is by Nelly :lol:
Might be Nelly with Juanes - Fotograf?
There's also Nelly and Juanes again with Te Busque? :-?

And then theres Promiscious :-?
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Godtina » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 pm

toni_pest wrote:
:lol:

Anyway, Broken Strings? Te Busque? Promiscous? Give it To Me?...
No none of these :( And by this:
" two women - one of them is Nelly Furtado and a male"
i mean that there are 3 people - 2 women and 1 man :wink:
X T I N A
Godtina
Groupie

Postby toni_pest » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Godtina wrote:No none of these :( And by this:
" two women - one of them is Nelly Furtado and a male"
i mean that there are 3 people - 2 women and 1 man :wink:
Timbaland's Morning After Dark? It features both Nelly and SoShy.
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Supernatural » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 am

Hello guys. I need some help to find one album which one i've heard long ago... I don't know what's name this GUY and what kind of music he is doin, only what i remember is that, CD album cover was similar to John Mayer Battle Studies.

Im not really sure how pretty much is similar, but i remeber was guy, only his face ...and im not sure that was drawing or picture/image in sepia...

i heard that on jpc.de long ago and this was really famous... and he is singing in english and has had really strong voice.

PLEASE
Supernatural
Manager

Postby MrDiva » Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I need To find a Song i heard weeks ago in the Radio... Its a rnb song with a hip hop Beat... Sung By a female singer Or rapper... And the text goes something Like this: soldiers dance for me... Or so just dance for me...

I cant remember anything Else :'(

please help me with this Song!
LIKE VICTORIA FOX ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaFoxNow/
Follow me on Instagram @mrdeeva
MrDiva
Superstar

Postby toni_pest » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 pm

MrDiva wrote:I need To find a Song i heard weeks ago in the Radio... Its a rnb song with a hip hop Beat... Sung By a female singer Or rapper... And the text goes something Like this: soldiers dance for me... Or so just dance for me...

I cant remember anything Else :'(

please help me with this Song!
Mary J. Blige - Family Affair?
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Serby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I just saw a song on VH1, but failed to see who was the singer. It's a female, and video is about her standing in big room, wearing one-piece blue suit and there are girls behind her, dancing and at the end standing all behind her so that they can't be seen. And the lyrics go like " 1 2 3" at the beginning. I'm not that much into song, by my OCD needs to know which song it was :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Serby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Forget it, already found it! It was Feist's 1234.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby toni_pest » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Serby wrote:Forget it, already found it! It was Feist's 1234.
Yeah, I immideatly thought of that when I Read your post
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Serby » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Her name sounds so alternative to me, dunno why. #random
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Merci » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Serby wrote:I'm not that much into song, by my OCD needs to know which song it was :lol:
bye! 1234 > life Image
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Serby » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Merci wrote:
Serby wrote:I'm not that much into song, by my OCD needs to know which song it was :lol:
bye! 1234 > life Image
I wanted to say that I haven't even payed much attention to the song, I was online and just occasionally looking at TV.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Thriller » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Here's one for our Spanish friends, anybody know the Latin Europop song that looks like it came out quite recently where there's a black kid in the video who looks a bit like Lil Bow Wow dancing in a white vest with women dancing behind him and a girl watching him on her laptop on her bed? :lol:
Thriller

Postby toni_pest » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 am

Thriller wrote:Here's one for our Spanish friends, anybody know the Latin Europop song that looks like it came out quite recently where there's a black kid in the video who looks a bit like Lil Bow Wow dancing in a white vest with women dancing behind him and a girl watching him on her laptop on her bed? :lol:
What did I just read :lol:
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby joiPrince_JO » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:19 pm

ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO IS SWEDISH/SPEAKS SWEDISH or is familiar to Swedish songs!!!

What's the name of the song they're singing along in this video? I really *need* to know it, thanks in advance! :cry: :)

http://instagram.com/p/b9xK6em7W6/
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Ok guys I need your all's help again... :oops:

There was a song they played on the radio for a short period of time, from back in 2002/2003. It was kind of a Rn'b/Pop song, with a male singer. The only lyrics I can remember are "Will you marry me? In your heart I'll be."

I cannot find this song at all....I have been wondering since 2003 about this song, because I used to really like it :cry:

I know if anyone else knew, it would be you guys! :D
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby yomaku » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 am

joiPrince_JO wrote:ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO IS SWEDISH/SPEAKS SWEDISH or is familiar to Swedish songs!!!

What's the name of the song they're singing along in this video? I really *need* to know it, thanks in advance! :cry: :)

http://instagram.com/p/b9xK6em7W6/
Linda Bengtzing's Alla Flickor from MF 2005 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMBZmi_F6vA
Hej koji dan.
Last.fm
yomaku
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:43 am

IloveAmerie wrote:Ok guys I need your all's help again... :oops:

There was a song they played on the radio for a short period of time, from back in 2002/2003. It was kind of a Rn'b/Pop song, with a male singer. The only lyrics I can remember are "Will you marry me? In your heart I'll be."

I cannot find this song at all....I have been wondering since 2003 about this song, because I used to really like it :cry:

I know if anyone else knew, it would be you guys! :D
I finally found it! His name is "Wayne Wonder" and the song is called "Perfect Proposal" Lol....it's cheesier than I remember....but it brings back a lot of memories... :cry:

http://youtu.be/H6VmpxF9nqw
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Vindrag » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 pm

This song have been haunting me for two weeks now and I can never figure out by who it is, even though I should know. Please help?

It's similar to Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, both in theme and production I think... Vocals by a male artists who's voice remind me of Peter Gabriel/Paul Simon.

That's all I can say about it - I don't remember anything from the lyrics.

Thanks.
Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
and you are no exception
Vindrag
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Peter Gabriel & Paul Simon sound nothing alike though. :lol: And Billy Joel makes me cringe.

I love being helpful. 8-)
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Return to Pop