Pure Pop Song Idenfication Thread

Moderator: Spartan

Postby Serby » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:20 am

toni_pest wrote:
Merci wrote:
toni_pest wrote:
Merci wrote:It's dance, but whatevs

a song I keep hearing at the gym, the singer's voice is very autotoned/robotic and she says 'all the time' in the chorus

EDIT: oop found it, it's Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High) - Hippie Sabotage Remix
Listen to the original instead!
I did, but I prefer the remix, the original feels slow
I played the original first so i guess now the remix feels incomplete
i actually heard the song for the first time as a remix and thought it was cool and how original was shitty, but now i only use original lol
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby TipoDual » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello! Please, help me to identify this song. Nor one software and applications for phones can't identify this track. Google also can't find this song by lyrics. Do you know who sings it? Any ideas? Click here
TipoDual
Groupie

Postby nekoocz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:12 pm

I've heard a great song, sounded like a indie pop/disco group and the female singer sings in chorus (i think ) "i hope you have a good day" ... anyone please?
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:57 am

Ok, so I have been trying to find this song. Not sure who it is by. Here are the details:

Singer is female

Song is in another language, however the chorus (I'm assuming) repeats: "sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy"

I remember seeing the video, just remember a few details: A woman (the singer) is like an alien specimen, or has powers. She is laying on a table and there are doctors/scientists surrounding her. Maybe experimenting on her? Anyways, her powers have everyone making out/having sex.

If I remember correctly, the song was electronic/house/pop?? Can't remember though........that's why I'm trying to find it!

I actually discovered it by someone on this forum! They posted it in their top sexy music videos lol.
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby nekoocz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:18 am

IloveAmerie wrote:Ok, so I have been trying to find this song. Not sure who it is by. Here are the details:

Singer is female

Song is in another language, however the chorus (I'm assuming) repeats: "sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy"

I remember seeing the video, just remember a few details: A woman (the singer) is like an alien specimen, or has powers. She is laying on a table and there are doctors/scientists surrounding her. Maybe experimenting on her? Anyways, her powers have everyone making out/having sex.

If I remember correctly, the song was electronic/house/pop?? Can't remember though........that's why I'm trying to find it!

I actually discovered it by someone on this forum! They posted it in their top sexy music videos lol.
Mylene Farmer - Degeneration?
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:08 am

Yes!! Thanks so much! I actually thought it was Mylene Farmer, but I could NEVER find it online! Now I understand, its not available in my country (U.S.), even the link you posted won't let me see. I couldn't remember the name of the song, and started wondering if it was even her that did the song. I was at a loss.

I had to look it up on youtube, only to find a 20 second preview, everything else were 7 minute long remixes and live shows.

I will look this up on Itunes now. Thanks again so much! 8-)
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby KokoCollino » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Back in 2003 or so, I often heard a song by a female singer on German radio.
Uptempo, uplifting pop song.
I don't really remember the language.
In the chorus she sang something like "Donné aiiiii"... perhaps it was French :lol:
I just have no f*cking clue how to find out about this song...
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby tyguy723 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:41 pm

I was at my college recreation center's pool the other day and heard some catchy song that sound really upbeat, had some kind of foreign influence, and used a car horn "beep" noise....no one I asked could tell me what it was...I'm fairly certain it is a current song...
tyguy723
Manager

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:41 am

I saw a music video of a female singer about 2 years ago? Anyway, can't remember the music at all, but she was dancing and rolling around very provocatively with colored liquid falling on, and all over her. Kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" and Shakira's "La Tortura". Anybody know who this is?
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby theArmy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:34 pm

YouMakeMeFeel wrote:I saw a music video of a female singer about 2 years ago? Anyway, can't remember the music at all, but she was dancing and rolling around very provocatively with colored liquid falling on, and all over her. Kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" and Shakira's "La Tortura". Anybody know who this is?
Christina Milian - Dip It Low
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:01 pm

theArmy wrote:
YouMakeMeFeel wrote:I saw a music video of a female singer about 2 years ago? Anyway, can't remember the music at all, but she was dancing and rolling around very provocatively with colored liquid falling on, and all over her. Kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" and Shakira's "La Tortura". Anybody know who this is?
No, it wasn't that song. I do like that song though! It had kinda bright colors. It was a white lady too. I'm afraid to google it lol...
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby trebor » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 am

tyguy723 wrote:I was at my college recreation center's pool the other day and heard some catchy song that sound really upbeat, had some kind of foreign influence, and used a car horn "beep" noise....no one I asked could tell me what it was...I'm fairly certain it is a current song...
Probably: 666: "Amokk"
trebor
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

I saw a music video a few months ago and I remember liking the song. I can't remember how it went, but I remember the music video a little bit.

The video is of a bunch of random people, doing random things. Then they would turn to the camera really awkward, like they have been caught doing something. They made all the recordings look like they were filmed in the 90's on VHS. I think it even said that it was in a certain year in the 90's. The video was supposed to be kinda funny.

Any help would be great!
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Can anyone help me identify the artist singing the song in the background of this video please?

She sounds a bit like Rita Ora, but I can't find any info at all. :(
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:20 pm

YouMakeMeFeel wrote:
theArmy wrote:
No, it wasn't that song. I do like that song though! It had kinda bright colors. It was a white lady too. I'm afraid to google it lol...
I found it! It wasn't colorful liquid, but colorful settings/hair. The liquid was black. Anyway, it is: Neon Hitch - "F**k U Betta"

YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby tyguy723 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:45 pm

tyguy723 wrote:I was at my college recreation center's pool the other day and heard some catchy song that sound really upbeat, had some kind of foreign influence, and used a car horn "beep" noise....no one I asked could tell me what it was...I'm fairly certain it is a current song...
I found my song after a long time and I'm laughing so hard, it was some Pitbull song called Taxi :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tyguy723
Manager

Return to Pop