Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Noahh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Noahh wrote:I always fly to London City, because then you don't have to spend much more on the train/bus and it's much quicker.
You basically take the tube from there to your hotel. It's perfect imo.
Which airlines do offer to fly from London City?
Just booked a flight to Heathrow. I will arrive around noon.. I guess, it's enough time to get ready for Britney in the evening ;)
British Airways I usually fly with.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby larces » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:48 pm

Mainshow wrote: I found cheap flights from Stansted on Monday... I will check the price for the train to Stansted.. maybe that's the cheapest opportunity but dunno if I want to have a whole extra day in London when Britney's already off to Hawaii again :D
There's the Stansted Express which is quite cheap :wink: https://www.stanstedexpress.com
larces
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm

larces wrote:
Mainshow wrote: I found cheap flights from Stansted on Monday... I will check the price for the train to Stansted.. maybe that's the cheapest opportunity but dunno if I want to have a whole extra day in London when Britney's already off to Hawaii again :D
There's the Stansted Express which is quite cheap :wink: https://www.stanstedexpress.com
Thanks! That sounds great! I think I will do it that way!

#mybodyisready for #godney
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Instinct » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 am

:lol: She keeps breaking their website
Instinct
Manager

Postby Instinct » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:12 pm

France is in the works!

Instinct
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:05 pm

^ I knew it 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Instinct » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 pm

France is now CONFIRMED! :D

She also added a third O2 date and two more UK shows!

Instinct
Manager

Postby Instinct » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Instinct
Manager

Postby Instinct » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Pitbull is opening for her

Instinct
Manager

Postby Noahh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 pm

I'm glad she added a date in France. As such a loyal market it wouldn't have made sense not to go there.
Hopefully it sells so well, she adds a second date there too,

Not Shitbull being the opening act though. :lol:
Is he the opening act for all UK dates?
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Yaaay! France deserved it! 8-) .... And wow at the new UK dates (she's doing 8 shows in England overall and 1 show in Scotland).

Hope she keeps adding more dates (I want Italy).

And Pitbull opening for her just speaks volumes on how huge of an Icon and Star she is, I mean the guy that has helped a lot of careers with hit singles may be a savior for others but he passes as an opening act level artist next to Britney. 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:39 pm

BTW, the previous London O2 shows are now confirmed as SOLD OUT by the Arena itself:

The demand is huge for her, she deserves this amazing success :)
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Noahh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 pm

MrLeonix wrote: And Pitbull opening for her just speaks volumes on how huge of an Icon and Star she is, I mean the guy that has helped a lot of careers with hit singles may be a savior for others but he passes as an opening act level artist next to Britney. 8-)
Well it’s not like Pitbull could sell out shows himself in Europe. So a supporting act role is wise for him. :lol:

People are over him anyway. According to the O2 he’s only supporting her on selected dates. Hoping for some better support acts for other dates. She’s had some great ones in the past. :)

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Noahh wrote:
MrLeonix wrote: And Pitbull opening for her just speaks volumes on how huge of an Icon and Star she is, I mean the guy that has helped a lot of careers with hit singles may be a savior for others but he passes as an opening act level artist next to Britney. 8-)
Well it’s not like Pitbull could sell out shows himself in Europe. So a supporting act role is wise for him. :lol:

People are over him anyway. According to the O2 he’s only supporting her on selected dates. Hoping for some better support acts for other dates. She’s had some great ones in the past. :)
Pitbull has sold out numerous arena shows all over the world, including Europe, and he could still do it. With that being said, he's clearly nowhere near as big as Britney.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:09 pm

I'm not very familiar with Pitbull's touring profile or recent gigs / moves.

But I do remember him being a trendy producer / hitmaker recently as well as being a succcessful business man, and at some point several acts were even relying on him to gain exposure or relevance (ha saved J.Lo's career and gave Xtina a hit), so he's indeed had certain power this decade.

Like I said the fact that he is opening for Britney just speaks volumes on how big she actually is.

Britney just proved that she is a global superstar, she broke records in Vegas (US), she slayed Arenas, Stadiums and Parks in Asia last year and now she's slaying Europe with overwhelming demand. (And trust me Latin Americs would just kill for seeing her in 2018).
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Noahh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:
Noahh wrote:

Pitbull has sold out numerous arena shows all over the world, including Europe, and he could still do it. With that being said, he's clearly nowhere near as big as Britney.
I know he did arena’s in Europe years ago. But that was back when he was actually popular. I highly doubt he can sell out arena’s here now. :lol:

Plus I don’t think many Britney fans would like to see him as an opener. Remember when she had The Pussycat Dolls opening for her? Those were the days.

Who do you guys think might be other possible opening acts for this tour?

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby NoAngel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:36 pm

MrLeonix wrote:But I do remember him being a trendy producer / hitmaker recently as well as being a succcessful business man, and at some point several acts were even relying on him to gain exposure or relevance (ha saved J.Lo's career and gave Xtina a hit), so he's indeed had certain power this decade.
J. Lo's career was saved by American Idol, LA Reid and On the Floor. OTF would've been a hit anyway.
B. get off my pole!
NoAngel
Superstar

Postby Fabrizio » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Please, can someone post all the european dates announced so far?

Thank you
Fabrizio
Personal Assistant

Postby Mainshow » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Fabrizio wrote:Please, can someone post all the european dates announced so far?

Thank you
EUROPE + UK with PITBULL

AUG 4 - Brighton, UK @ Brighton Pride *
AUG 6 - Berlin, Germany @ Mercedes Benz Arena
AUG 8 - Skanderborg, Denmark @ Smukfest*
AUG 10 - Oslo, Norway @ Telenor Arena
AUG 11 - Sandviken, Sweden @ Goransson Arena
AUG 13 - Mönchengladbach, Germany @ Sparkassenpark
AUG 15 - Antwerp, Belgium @ Sportspaleis
AUG 17 - Scarborough, UK @ Scarborough Open Air Theatre
AUG 18 - Manchester, UK @ Manchester Arena
AUG 20 - Dublin, Arena @ 3Arena
AUG 22 - Glasgow, UK @ SSE Hydro
AUG 24 - London, UK @ O2 Arena
AUG 25 - London, UK @ O2 Arena
AUG 26 - London, UK @ O2 Arena (on sale February 13 at 10am local)
AUG 28 - Paris, FR @ AccorHotels Arena (on sale February 13 at 10am local)
AUG 31 - Birmingham, UK @ Genting Arena (on sale February 13 at 10am local)
SEP 01 - Blackpool, UK @ UK Tower Festival (on sale February 13 at 10am local)*

*People attending those dates are lucky because they don't have to face Shitbull
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Now that she finally added France I wonder if they would consider adding a date in Canada? .... Like France, Canada has also been one of her most supportive markets. She shouldn't skip a date in Toronto.
Last edited by MrLeonix on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:58 pm

MrLeonix wrote:Now that she finallu added France I wonder if they would consider adding a date in Canada? .... Like France, Canada has also been one of her most supportive markets. She shouldn't skip a date in Toronto.
Btw. Britney changed her banner on FB and it says "July-September" but they only have dates announced for July and August so far (+ oje date only in September) Oo

I think there are a few more dates to be expected, maybe Italy and one or two in Eastern Europe? (She should be doing Moscow and Warsaw) + she should do some concerts in South Africa too and release "Change Your Mind" as a single to promote her tour, finally!
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am

MrLeonix wrote:Now that she finallu added France I wonder if they would consider adding a date in Canada? .... Like France, Canada has also been one of her most supportive markets. She shouldn't skip a date in Toronto.
I wonder that too. It seems the North American leg of the tour has been planned with keeping a new residency in mind. All shows of the US leg are in the eastern part of the country. It seems like they won't do shows in the western part of the country because they might want to attract those people to a new residency in Vegas?

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Instinct » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 am

Yep, the only reason she's not doing arenas (or the West Coast) in the US is because of her newly signed Vegas contract.
Instinct
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:20 am

I definately think more dates are coming 8-) ... Hopefully Canada, Italy, Mexico and Brazil.

It would be cool if she Toured South Africa but I don't think it'll happen with this Tour ...
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 pm

I think Pitbull is a great opening act, he has many good songs. And just think of what horrible artists she could use as a support act :-? So Pitbull is a blessing in my opinion
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Return to Pop