Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

 

Postby menime123 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Bazmedia wrote:New rumours abound about her upcoming single " Apple Pie " thats its to be released on June 21st. Lets hope its true :o
Oh, I thought we were past this rumour? :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 14869
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Mainshow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 pm

I know nothing will happen on 21st June (Britney/new music relateD) but damn, every time I come across this stupid rumour, I get excited :D
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 15049
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby LotsOfLove » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:31 am

I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and he really doesn’t like Britney :lol: so I hope she offers the best she’s got :lol: :D
User avatar
LotsOfLove
Manager
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011
Location: Belgium

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:29 pm

LotsOfLove wrote:I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and he really doesn’t like Britney :lol: so I hope she offers the best she’s got :lol: :D
She doesn't have to please your boyfriend. People either like or don't like Britney, thats it. :P
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 21116
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby BehindBreakaway » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:37 pm

MrLeonix wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and he really doesn’t like Britney :lol: so I hope she offers the best she’s got :lol: :D
She doesn't have to please your boyfriend. People either like or don't like Britney, thats it. :P
Not necessarily. My hubby liked Britney but didn't care about seeing her live. We seen her live last year and he absolutely loved it and he'd go again in a heartbeat!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
User avatar
BehindBreakaway
Manager
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:29 am

Just one day for "Piece Of Me Part 35" to start :D 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 21116
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby Noahh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Part 35 :lol: :lol:
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
User avatar
Noahh
Legend
 
Posts: 31073
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010
Location: The Netherlands

Postby LotsOfLove » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm

So excited !!

I really hope there’s some changes to the setlist.
Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
User avatar
LotsOfLove
Manager
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011
Location: Belgium

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 pm

LotsOfLove wrote:So excited !!

Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

Also I think the Pitbull track won't be added until the European leg starts.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 21116
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby menime123 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Album surprise drop tonight for the tour...?
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 14869
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby MrDiva » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:12 pm

menime123 wrote:Album surprise drop tonight for the tour...?
Wishful thinking :D
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10172
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby LotsOfLove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 am

MrLeonix wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:So excited !!

Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

Also I think the Pitbull track won't be added until the European leg starts.
I know you’re completely right and I’m wrong with hoping she’ll do more than one switching 1-2 songs but I don’t want to face that reality :lol:

Yes! I also think the Pitbull song is only added towards end of July / beginning of August.
User avatar
LotsOfLove
Manager
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011
Location: Belgium

Postby oaknuys » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:21 am

LotsOfLove wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:So excited !!

Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

Also I think the Pitbull track won't be added until the European leg starts.
I know you’re completely right and I’m wrong with hoping she’ll do more than one switching 1-2 songs but I don’t want to face that reality :lol:

Yes! I also think the Pitbull song is only added towards end of July / beginning of August.
Pitbull track? Could you tell some details on what is it about?
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager
 
Posts: 4269
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014
Location: Bel Air, California

Postby LotsOfLove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am

oaknuys wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:So excited !!

Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

Also I think the Pitbull track won't be added until the European leg starts.
I know you’re completely right and I’m wrong with hoping she’ll do more than one switching 1-2 songs but I don’t want to face that reality :lol:

Yes! I also think the Pitbull song is only added towards end of July / beginning of August.
Pitbull track? Could you tell some details on what is it about?
They have a collab together, Pitbull confirmed it.
I don’t remember the title but it’s him, Britney & Marc Anthony and it’s described as “volcanic”, whatever that should mean :lol:
User avatar
LotsOfLove
Manager
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011
Location: Belgium

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

LotsOfLove wrote:They have a collab together, Pitbull confirmed it.
I don’t remember the title but it’s him, Britney & Marc Anthony and it’s described as “volcanic”, whatever that should mean :lol:
The song is called "I Feel so free with you".
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 21116
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby Bazmedia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

#soexcited. Where is the first date?
User avatar
Bazmedia
Manager
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Bazmedia wrote:#soexcited. Where is the first date?
First date is tonight. I want to remind y'all that Britney's first dates have always been quite messy :P . . . so don't expect the magic today, she doesn't get fully aligned with the show until the 2nd / 3rd date.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
User avatar
MrLeonix
Legend
 
Posts: 21116
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 am

1. Work Bitch
2. Womanizer
3. Break the Ice / Piece of Me
4. ...Baby One More Time
5. Oops!... I Did It Again
6. If I'm Dancing (Interlude)
7. Me Against the Music
8. Gimme More
9. Clumsy
10. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
11. Scream & Shout (Interlude)
12. Boys
13. Do You Wanna Come Over?
14. Get Naked (I Got a Plan) [Interlude]
15. I'm a Slave 4 U / Walk It Talk It
16. Make Me...
17. Freakshow
18. Do Somethin'
19. Circus
20. If U Seek Amy
21. Breathe on Me
22. Slumber Party
23. Touch of My Hand
24. Toxic
25. Stronger
26. (You Drive Me) Crazy
27. Till the World Ends

Glory: 6 songs
Blackout: 5 songs
In the Zone: 4 songs
Circus: 3 songs
Britney: 2 songs
Oops!... I Did It Again: 2 songs
...Baby One More Time: 2 songs
Femme Fatale: 1 song
Britney Jean: 1 song
User avatar
Instinct
Manager
 
Posts: 4035
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012

Postby Ewokguy15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:56 am

Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

From all the videos on Instagram she’s gonna have to improve!!!
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Superstar
 
Posts: 5295
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

From all the videos on Instagram she’s gonna have to improve!!!
Why are you even checking videos of her show when it's clear you don't like her? It's funny because you have a meltdown every time Britney stans post in Xtina threads. :lol:
User avatar
Instinct
Manager
 
Posts: 4035
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:32 am

Image
User avatar
Instinct
Manager
 
Posts: 4035
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012

Postby GetBack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 am

She should have included "Born to make You happy" in Europe! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 30704
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby LotsOfLove » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

She should have ditched Boys , Crazy & Stronger ugh!
And CLUMSY???? Really???
User avatar
LotsOfLove
Manager
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011
Location: Belgium

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:05 am

Image

Image
User avatar
Instinct
Manager
 
Posts: 4035
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012

Postby Ewokguy15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 am

Instinct wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

From all the videos on Instagram she’s gonna have to improve!!!
Why are you even checking videos of her show when it's clear you don't like her? It's funny because you have a meltdown every time Britney stans post in Xtina threads. :lol:
I have never said I don't like her, I own every Britney Spears album except for B.J and Glory.

You are quite entitled to your opinion like I am mine, it's when we prattle on about the same thing that there are problems.

Britney and Christina are different artists you need to stop mentioning Christina whenever I post in this thread.

I feel Britney’s dancing now resembles a high school student at a talent show . . . i'd love to hear other opinion, that's what we are here for no???
Last edited by Ewokguy15 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ewokguy15
Superstar
 
Posts: 5295
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Return to Pop