Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby menime123 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Bazmedia wrote:New rumours abound about her upcoming single " Apple Pie " thats its to be released on June 21st. Lets hope its true :o
Oh, I thought we were past this rumour? :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 pm

I know nothing will happen on 21st June (Britney/new music relateD) but damn, every time I come across this stupid rumour, I get excited :D
Mainshow
Legend

Postby LotsOfLove » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:31 am

I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and he really doesn’t like Britney :lol: so I hope she offers the best she’s got :lol: :D
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:29 pm

LotsOfLove wrote:I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and he really doesn’t like Britney :lol: so I hope she offers the best she’s got :lol: :D
She doesn't have to please your boyfriend. People either like or don't like Britney, thats it. :P
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:37 pm

MrLeonix wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:I am excited to see what the changes are. I really hope that the visuals will be better for the european tour and some song changes (& choreo) would be great.

She doesn't have to please your boyfriend. People either like or don't like Britney, thats it. :P
Not necessarily. My hubby liked Britney but didn't care about seeing her live. We seen her live last year and he absolutely loved it and he'd go again in a heartbeat!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:29 am

Just one day for "Piece Of Me Part 35" to start :D 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Part 35 :lol: :lol:
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby LotsOfLove » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm

So excited !!

I really hope there’s some changes to the setlist.
Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 pm

LotsOfLove wrote:So excited !!

Well it’s official there’ll be some changes but I hope it’s not just adding one song and removing another. It would be nice to have like 3-5 new songs and leave out Crazy, Stronger, MATM.
there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

Also I think the Pitbull track won't be added until the European leg starts.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Album surprise drop tonight for the tour...?
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby MrDiva » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:12 pm

menime123 wrote:Album surprise drop tonight for the tour...?
Wishful thinking :D
MrDiva
Legend

Postby LotsOfLove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 am

MrLeonix wrote:

there won't be 5 new songs at all. 1-2 at best. and what you hope doesn't happen is exactly what's going to happen, it is the same show and she will be adding a song and removing another one and adding just a little change here and there and thats all. I think we can wait for a couple of new outfits too but thats it!.

I know you’re completely right and I’m wrong with hoping she’ll do more than one switching 1-2 songs but I don’t want to face that reality :lol:

Yes! I also think the Pitbull song is only added towards end of July / beginning of August.
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby oaknuys » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:21 am

LotsOfLove wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:

I know you’re completely right and I’m wrong with hoping she’ll do more than one switching 1-2 songs but I don’t want to face that reality :lol:

Yes! I also think the Pitbull song is only added towards end of July / beginning of August.
Pitbull track? Could you tell some details on what is it about?
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby LotsOfLove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am

oaknuys wrote:
LotsOfLove wrote:
MrLeonix wrote:

Pitbull track? Could you tell some details on what is it about?
They have a collab together, Pitbull confirmed it.
I don’t remember the title but it’s him, Britney & Marc Anthony and it’s described as “volcanic”, whatever that should mean :lol:
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

LotsOfLove wrote:They have a collab together, Pitbull confirmed it.
I don’t remember the title but it’s him, Britney & Marc Anthony and it’s described as “volcanic”, whatever that should mean :lol:
The song is called "I Feel so free with you".
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Bazmedia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

#soexcited. Where is the first date?
Bazmedia
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Bazmedia wrote:#soexcited. Where is the first date?
First date is tonight. I want to remind y'all that Britney's first dates have always been quite messy :P . . . so don't expect the magic today, she doesn't get fully aligned with the show until the 2nd / 3rd date.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 am

1. Work Bitch
2. Womanizer
3. Break the Ice / Piece of Me
4. ...Baby One More Time
5. Oops!... I Did It Again
6. If I'm Dancing (Interlude)
7. Me Against the Music
8. Gimme More
9. Clumsy
10. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
11. Scream & Shout (Interlude)
12. Boys
13. Do You Wanna Come Over?
14. Get Naked (I Got a Plan) [Interlude]
15. I'm a Slave 4 U / Walk It Talk It
16. Make Me...
17. Freakshow
18. Do Somethin'
19. Circus
20. If U Seek Amy
21. Breathe on Me
22. Slumber Party
23. Touch of My Hand
24. Toxic
25. Stronger
26. (You Drive Me) Crazy
27. Till the World Ends

Glory: 6 songs
Blackout: 5 songs
In the Zone: 4 songs
Circus: 3 songs
Britney: 2 songs
Oops!... I Did It Again: 2 songs
...Baby One More Time: 2 songs
Femme Fatale: 1 song
Britney Jean: 1 song
Instinct
Manager

Postby Ewokguy15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:56 am

Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

From all the videos on Instagram she’s gonna have to improve!!!
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 am

Ewokguy15 wrote:Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

Why are you even checking videos of her show when it's clear you don't like her? It's funny because you have a meltdown every time Britney stans post in Xtina threads. :lol:
Instinct
Manager

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:32 am

Instinct
Manager

Postby GetBack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 am

She should have included "Born to make You happy" in Europe! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GetBack
Legend

Postby LotsOfLove » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

She should have ditched Boys , Crazy & Stronger ugh!
And CLUMSY???? Really???
LotsOfLove
Manager

Postby Instinct » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:05 am

Instinct
Manager

Postby Ewokguy15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 am

Instinct wrote:
Ewokguy15 wrote:Oh Britney!!!! She’s dancing like a teenager at a talent quest!!!

Why are you even checking videos of her show when it's clear you don't like her? It's funny because you have a meltdown every time Britney stans post in Xtina threads. :lol:
I have never said I don't like her, I own every Britney Spears album except for B.J and Glory.

You are quite entitled to your opinion like I am mine, it's when we prattle on about the same thing that there are problems.

Britney and Christina are different artists you need to stop mentioning Christina whenever I post in this thread.

I feel Britney’s dancing now resembles a high school student at a talent show . . . i'd love to hear other opinion, that's what we are here for no???
Last edited by Ewokguy15 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ewokguy15
Superstar

Return to Pop