Standing - sold out
Seating - sold out
Seating short side - sold out

Collector ticket - Golden Circle - sold out
Collector ticket - Standing - sold out
Collector ticket - Seating - sold out
Collector ticket - Seating short side - sold out

Telenor Arena holds up to 23,000 people

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She should definitely drop some new music this year, if not a new album (yet) then definitely a DJ collab or something! I think she will. :P It's the perfect time for her to have a summer/spring hit.
Instinct
Manager

Postby menime123 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Instinct wrote:
menime123 wrote:She’s done amazingly well. I wish she’d add a few more - last time she toured she did like 8 London shows.
I'd love for her to add another O2 date and another Manchester date, perhaps even another Glasgow date 8-)

But I think you're referring to the Circus tour, no? She only did two shows at the O2 and another one at Wembley in 2011 (and the third one sold terribly)
Circus tour she did 8 shows at The o2, so yes, that one :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:31 pm

We love a sold out bitch. :cool:
'SCAPE
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby madgikman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:05 pm

madgikman
Personal Assistant

Postby MrLeonix » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Moderator edit - please do not quote such a large amount of images.

She's selling out everywhere! I'm so happy for her success 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby Instinct » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 am

10,000 tickets sold in Mönchengladbach (Germany) in 24 hours! According to this article, this is the best start they’ve ever had for a concert. Additional grandstands will be added in order to reach maximum capacity!

Britney Spears in Mönchengladbach: 10,000 tickets are already gone

Source (in German): http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/moe ... -1.7353519

And this is on top of Berlin selling out in just a few hours btw 8-)

Really hope she adds more dates in Europe!
Instinct
Manager

Postby JeremySpears » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:23 am

Y'all I can't believe that I'll finally get to see her! Twice! In Berlin and in Mönchengladbach. :D I cried when I got my tickets hahaha

I'm glad that she's selling out everywhere but where were those fake fans during her last 3 eras?? :evil:
Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Justin Timberlake
JeremySpears
Roadie

Postby menime123 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 am

JeremySpears wrote:Y'all I can't believe that I'll finally get to see her! Twice! In Berlin and in Mönchengladbach. :D I cried when I got my tickets hahaha

I'm glad that she's selling out everywhere but where were those fake fans during her last 3 eras?? :evil:
Recovering from everything that came before. Britney waited and created market demand for herself. As much as I want more dates, I think she’s right to keep numbers limited and keep a touring demand out there for herself.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 am

menime123 wrote:
JeremySpears wrote:Y'all I can't believe that I'll finally get to see her! Twice! In Berlin and in Mönchengladbach. :D I cried when I got my tickets hahaha

Recovering from everything that came before. Britney waited and created market demand for herself. As much as I want more dates, I think she’s right to keep numbers limited and keep a touring demand out there for herself.
I agree.

I just think she should add a concert in France since it's her loyallest market in Europe and maybe add one more concert in Eastern Europe. Hungary is already a great change but Poland would also have been great. I mean, even Mariah Carey played there.
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:04 am

Amazing success. I still think she will add a few more dates in the next coupe of weeks, her team and Livenation must be already in negotiations with some other venues after the huge demand.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:06 am

France is a must, so is at least one city in Eastern Europe and one in Spain.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 am

I agree about France, they need to get their sh*t together and add France, I hope they're doing negotiations.

Regarding other European markets, I'd prefer Italy. Its a quite big market, she's gotten a lot of Top 10 hits there, she has a loyal fanbase ("Glory" debuted at #1 there) and she hasn't visited that market since 2004 and she's like way more legendary now, I think if she'd announced an Italian date now the media buzz and excitement would be massive and she would sell tickets easily in 2018 there.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby KEY9481 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

The main arena in Paris has announced that there will be no date in the country and that if you wanted to see the show, you had to buy tickets from shows in a different country.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
KEY9481
Manager

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:27 am

Exactly 8 tickets are left for Mönchengladbach.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:30 am

KEY9481 wrote:The main arena in Paris has announced that there will be no date in the country and that if you wanted to see the show, you had to buy tickets from shows in a different country.
But can that one arena in Paris announce that? If Live Nation is just starting now to negotiate with organizers and venues, I think that statement was probably very premature. Also considering how "random" some of the cities that they chose for this tour are, I doubt she'd perform in Paris. Maybe Lyon or Montpellier.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:36 am

KEY9481 wrote:The main arena in Paris has announced that there will be no date in the country and that if you wanted to see the show, you had to buy tickets from shows in a different country.
They said that before the Tour was even announced. I don't think it means they can't book a date in the future (especially after seeing the demand).

I'd like it if they negotiate a date, but I won't die over it anyway, she's already slaying other dates to worry about what could or not happen in other markets.

Who knows if France will be in the plan or not, but I do think they will add a few more dates in the next couple of weeks.
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby larces » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Going to Mönchengladbach 8-)
larces
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm so damn happy to see this tour just killing it for Britney!
Yeah, I Bloom
I, Bloom Just For You
I Bloom, Just For Youuuuu
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby MrLeonix » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 pm

MrLeonix
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm

SummerPeur wrote:I'm so damn happy to see this tour just killing it for Britney!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Britneysdream » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:08 pm

I’m wondering if they add more tickets to the currently announced dates whether she can break any attendance records?
Britneysdream
Roadie

Postby Mainshow » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:20 pm

Just booked my flight to London! ;) Can't wait to see her...

Sadly, the return tickets were more expensive... I am thinking of finding another way... are train tickets in the UK expensive? Maybe I can fly from another city back home.
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Hype » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:54 pm

It depends how far in advance you book the train, sometimes flying is just cheaper. Check skyscanner they usually have good deals on flights.
CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.
Hype
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:02 pm

Hype wrote:It depends how far in advance you book the train, sometimes flying is just cheaper. Check skyscanner they usually have good deals on flights.
Thanks ;) - When I was in London in May, I was so shocked that that stupid train from Heathrow to Paddington is already so effin' expensive. I decided to take the tube instead. - I found cheap flights from Stansted on Monday... I will check the price for the train to Stansted.. maybe that's the cheapest opportunity but dunno if I want to have a whole extra day in London when Britney's already off to Hawaii again :D
#JUSTICE4ALEKSEEV
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Noahh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:09 pm

I always fly to London City, because then you don't have to spend much more on the train/bus and it's much quicker.
You basically take the tube from there to your hotel. It's perfect imo.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Return to Pop