Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Moderators: Spartan, urbanmusik

Postby Ivica » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 am

MusicRecords wrote:
kushi wrote:Yep. From twitter: "The meet and greet package is $1500. The fan package is $500."
On top of that it'll only be a quick hi and awkward picture with her hands together infront of her since she doesn't like touching fans :roll: Not worth $1500 tbh
she was like that only on FF, she has changed since that, watch some recent interviews and then say something.
Ivica
Legend

Postby Wayne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Her prices are between $59-$179 - which makes it one of the cheaper shows in Vegas [Bette, Cher, Céline, Elton, Shania - these all charge, or have charged $250 for their top tickets] - up to 4,600 tickets will be released per show.

She will be performing a setlist of 21 songs.

Kurt Melien, VP of entertainment at Caesars Entertainment gave an interview and spoke in detail about the show - was reading it on Billboard's Bulletin earlier.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby samra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 pm

According to Britney herself, the show will have "snow, water and rain". :o

And she'll be in Vegas for about 2 weeks every month.
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby joiPrince_JO » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 pm

She doesn't even want to stay there so what's the point in this residency anyway? Overpriced tickets, neglected international fans, possible financial loss.. .that's all i can think of. :(
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby samra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:02 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:She doesn't even want to stay there so what's the point in this residency anyway?
Because she and her family are stable in LA. If she's only performing a couple times per month, why move everything, uproot her kids from their school and also distance them from their father??

joiPrince_JO wrote:Overpriced tickets
Ummmmm....

Wayne wrote:Her prices are between $59-$179 - which makes it one of the cheaper shows in Vegas [Bette, Cher, Céline, Elton, Shania - these all charge, or have charged $250 for their top tickets] - up to 4,600 tickets will be released per show.
joiPrince_JO wrote:possible financial loss...(
She's making a couple of hundered thousand per show. That's not exactly a financial loss. It's way more money than she'll ever make off album and single sales.

joiPrince_JO wrote:neglected international fans
That's the only potential downfall to this. But let's get real, she wasn't going to promote much internationally anyway. And I don't think there's much demand for a new Britney tour the moment. This could help her build up anticipation to get another big tour like TCSBS.
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby joiPrince_JO » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

samra wrote:
joiPrince_JO wrote:She doesn't even want to stay there so what's the point in this residency anyway?
Because she and her family are stable in LA. If she's only performing a couple times per month, why move everything, uproot her kids from their school and also distance them from their father??

joiPrince_JO wrote:Overpriced tickets
Ummmmm....

joiPrince_JO wrote:possible financial loss...(
She's making a couple of hundered thousand per show. That's not exactly a financial loss. It's way more money than she'll ever make off album and single sales.

joiPrince_JO wrote:neglected international fans
That's the only potential downfall to this. But let's get real, she wasn't going to promote much internationally anyway. And I don't think there's much demand for a new Britney tour the moment. This could help her build up anticipation to get another big tour like TCSBS.
Still, Britney Spears doesn't belong to Las Vegas. She has tons of international fans who already have been neglected in the past few years, especially during the FF era. She's not 50 years old and not an artist who couldn't sell out venues overseas. The Vegas audience is not hers. I'm sure the first few shows will all be sold out but the hype will die down at some point. There are fans who can't afford a trip to Vegas. Including myself. The deal prevents her from performing outside Vegas, i mean what is this? So the era just ends after the album release?
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Wayne » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

The deal does not prevent her from performing for international fans - a Vegas deal like this simply means that she cannot perform in North America whilst contracted to this Vegas show, without the prior consent of her employer in Vegas: she can still perform internationally as much as she wants without consent as long as it doesn't interfere with her contracted dates in Vegas.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Noahh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Wayne wrote:The deal does not prevent her from performing for international fans - a Vegas deal like this simply means that she cannot perform in North America whilst contracted to this Vegas show, without the prior consent of her employer in Vegas: she can still perform internationally as much as she wants without consent as long as it doesn't interfere with her contracted dates in Vegas.
Exactly! And she's still allowed to do promotional performances in North America, just not full concerts where tickets have to be bought for. :wink:
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby GetBack » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:34 am

The love be so fake, but the hate be so real...
GetBack
Legend

Postby dik » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 am

dik
Roadie

Postby Ivica » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 am

dik wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2430158/Bad-news-Britney-Spears-Sales-dismal-singers-Las-Vegas-amid-reports-lip-syncing-rep-says-true.html
false

tickets are selling well http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/ ... ao.twitter
Ivica
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 am

That interview is the cutest and best interview i've seen since 2003.
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Ivica » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach 50m
To @britneyspears fans: ignore vicious rumors All untrue! 1) Britney tickets selling very well & 2) Britney will sing live in @phvegas shows
Ivica
Legend

Postby ECE » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:17 pm

^ 2nd part, #iRefuse
ECE
Superstar

Postby Ivica » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 am

E! Online ‏@eonline 6h
#EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears' Sin City gig is "the best selling show in the history of Vegas!" http://eonli.ne/18ojIbo
Ivica
Legend

Postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:18 am

nickf1 wrote:
E! Online ‏@eonline 6h
#EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears' Sin City gig is "the best selling show in the history of Vegas!" http://eonli.ne/18ojIbo
No, its not. :lol:

What kind of PR damage control is this shit? Her manager should just let the boxscores do the talking in a few months instead of posting shit like this.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby t_dot » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm

There are conflicting reports out about ticket sales for Britney Spears' Vegas concerts ... some are saying sales are disastrously poor ... Brit's people are saying "it's the best-selling show in the history of Vegas." TMZ now has the numbers, and it's pretty clear -- Britney is about to own Vegas.

Britney will be performing 48 shows a year for the next 2 years -- according to the contract obtained by TMZ. Tickets are available now for the first 16 shows. We've been on dozens of calls with StubHub, Ticketmaster and Planet Hollywood's box office among others ... and here's what we're told.

For the first 16 shows ... a total of 73,600 tickets were up for sale. The number of tickets actually sold are impressive -- 70,242.

Of the available, remaining, 3,358 tickets, 2,887 are in the nosebleed section.

We can't vouch for this being the best selling show ever in Vegas, but it's definitely up there.

Britney sources have told us they're actually talking about adding shows, and if that happens Britney will rake in even more than the $15 mil a year she's already guaranteed.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/25/britney-s ... hollywood/
You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.
t_dot
Superstar

Postby Ivica » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:10 pm

^ Legend 8-)
Ivica
Legend

Postby MrLeonix » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Cool the demand for the show is high 8-)
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby floria » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:18 am

nickf1 wrote:
dik wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2430158/Bad-news-Britney-Spears-Sales-dismal-singers-Las-Vegas-amid-reports-lip-syncing-rep-says-true.html
false

tickets are selling well http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/ ... ao.twitter
Daily Mail are always negative... :x
floria
Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse

Postby Ivica » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Billboard: First off, let's clear the air about whether Britney Spears will be lip-syncing during her Las Vegas residency shows. Can you set the record straight on this subject?

Larry Rudolph: She's going to be singing live. She does choreography and vocal coaching every day. The vocal coaching is really just to strengthen her voice and get her to a point where she can go out there every night and do a full show.

It's hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you're dancing full out during a song. No matter what anyone says, there's not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It's physically impossible. We're just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she's full out dancing with a (vocal) track underneath her, but there won't be any lip-syncing across the board on anything.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... -new-album
Ivica
Legend

Postby Cmyk » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:22 pm

They've never talked that much about her lipsynch mainly in US. Now they talk about it and say there will be live singing. I'm in Britheaven.
Cmyk
Manager

Postby joiPrince_JO » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Her team has been claiming hat she's singing live since 2000, so why put so much emphasize on that now?
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

joiPrince_JO
Legend

Postby Noahh » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 pm

I love that the Vegas shows will have a band.

I really missed that during the Femme Fatale Tour.
It just gives more life and oomph to the music.
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:35 am

ECE wrote:^ 2nd part, #iRefuse
Yeah, but #iDontCare is she lipsyncs, I'm not here for her sounding like a dying cat when she's dancing.
BARDI GANG!!
ThaInfo1
Legend

Return to Pop