1. Is this a joke?
“It’s your fantasy.”
2. If it’s a joke, why is it so good?
“If this is a life style where is the style?”
3. What does ‘Wimbledon’ mean in this context?
“We are in business class, they’re in coach.”
4. Does it just mean Wimbledon?
“Wimbledon is the new black. Drop every other word equivalent to fabulous: Wimbledon is the new compliment.”
5. Is “you are so bull-bullshit, we are so Wimbledon” the best or worst lyric of the year?
“It’s life changing.”
6. How about “serving face while I’m serving the ace”?
7. Or “I’m bigger than the US Open, ho?”
8. Or “m-m-m-m-Monica Seles”?
9. And is this the first song ever to rhyme “Martina Navratilova” with “champagne supernova”?
“The first and last.”
10. What was the holdup that meant this only went online three days before Wimbledon actually ends?
“Our flight was delayed.”
11. Is that thingy from Semi Precious Weapons in the video, and if it is does that make it better or worse?
“It’s the legendary Justin Tranter and Semi Precious Weapons who are part of our band which makes it 100x more Wimbledon.”
12. Why are they playing on a hard court not grass?
“Grass stains on white shoes are so not Rich White Ladies.”
13. Did the ‘W’ hand sign thing exist before today, and will spectators on ‘Centre Court’ all be doing it next year every time someone scores a goal or whatever it is that happens in tennis?
“It didn’t exist before RWL, but now it does and should totes be the new symbol for the winning player.”
14. Are Rich White Ladies potentially the actual best new pop thing of the year, or are they just in the Top 5?
“Best new pop of this decade, or Top 3.”
15. And finally, could this
be the best Twitter account of all time?
“Of course it is.