Beyoncé - Lemonade

Moderators: urbanmusik, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby abi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Hugo wrote:She's by far the most harmed act by TIDAL, not even Jay Z made his album exclusive.
THIS! And the fact that TIDAL is not even available in some countries (including mine) really alienates some of her international fans. Zzz.
abi
Legend

Postby Jesper » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Well it is her own choice to get harmed tbh, she made some very questionable choices throughout the years which in some way or an other harmed most of her fans globally with exception of the US and sometimes EU/UK when it comes to touring.

Whether we talk Lemonade being a TIDAL exclusive, or the On The Run special being a HBO exclusive, or her tours mainly being US/UK/EU exclusive.

Or her sabotaging her own singles etc. etc.

Tidal just needs to die already, I don't even use streaming, but it even bothers me lol
Jesper
Legend

Postby Hugo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Jesper wrote:Tidal just needs to die already, I don't even use streaming, but it even bothers me lol
I think it's important that TIDAL exists, it's the exclusives that need to die.

Just offer more content than what the other services have: behind the scenes, bonus songs, demos, live performances, interviews, etc. But please (!!!!), don't keep everything in just one service, instead lure them to yours because it's more complete.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Guru » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Hugo wrote:
Jesper wrote:Tidal just needs to die already, I don't even use streaming, but it even bothers me lol

Just offer more content than what the other services have: behind the scenes, bonus songs, demos, live performances, interviews, etc. But please (!!!!), don't keep everything in just one service, instead lure them to yours because it's more complete.
No seriously. Tidal needs to just die already.
Jay X came with all that when he launched it. His attitude is why this service needs to die.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby hellohello » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:25 pm

I don't think the general public know what a Tidal is tho...
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
hellohello
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Hugo wrote:

This!!!!!! Like give us the scraps of her albums here or something (bitch I would be a super deluxe member if they did stuff like this :lol:)
'SCAPE
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby abi » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:50 am

Hugo wrote:
Yeah I agree. I think TIDAL is really useful for music experts & for someone who's really obsessed with HQ music and stuff like that. It's just not good for the general public.
abi
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:21 am

Hugo wrote:

But I really don't see that happening in any way :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby Hugo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Game changer.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Hugo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:52 pm

If it happens, the album is never leaving the US charts lol
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Jesper » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Hugo wrote:

If it happens, the album is never leaving the US charts lol
My birth month :cry:
Jesper
Legend

Postby abi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Is that person reliable tho?
abi
Legend

Postby BeeBoy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:28 pm

I will only believe it when I see it. This is probably some "just tweet random stuff maybe something of it is right" accounts so they can later claim they called it :lol:
BeeBoy
Personal Assistant

Postby spiritboy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:07 pm

So they'll release it to streaming on its second anniversary.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Hugo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

spiritboy wrote:So they'll release it to streaming on its second anniversary.
That's faaaaar from a confirmation lol
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Petrie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Hugo wrote:
If it’s true though, that is the most logical time.
Petrie
Roadie

Postby Guru » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:58 am

Petrie wrote:
Hugo wrote:
If it’s true though, that is the most logical time.
What’s logical about it being 2 years on?
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby abi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:24 am

I'm giving up the hope of putting LEMONADE on Spotify. I think she realized during the FWT that the reaction for LEMONADE songs aside from "Formation" and "Sorry" wasn't as big as it was towards the other songs because many people didn't know them. I mean, I watched some YouTube videos of the tour and when she told the audience to sing along to "All Night" the whole stadium was like...

I hope she learns from that.
abi
Legend

Postby Jesper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:58 am

abi wrote:I'm giving up the hope of putting LEMONADE on Spotify. I think she realized during the FWT that the reaction for LEMONADE songs aside from "Formation" and "Sorry" wasn't as big as it was towards the other songs because many people didn't know them. I mean, I watched some YouTube videos of the tour and when she told the audience to sing along to "All Night" the whole stadium was like...

She won’t :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Postby abi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Damn watching the VMA's performance from the audience perspective is insane. :o I wish I was there urghh. Lemme try to find the GRAMMY's performance from the audience if there's any.

abi
Legend

Postby Hugo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:01 pm

A Legend that doesn't make her legendary live performances legendarily available.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby abi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Hugo wrote:A Legend that doesn't make her legendary live performances legendarily available.
:lol:

I watched the TIDAL performance from the audience's camera the other day and it was mesmerizing.
abi
Legend

Postby LittleLinda » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:04 pm

abi wrote:I'm giving up the hope of putting LEMONADE on Spotify. I think she realized during the FWT that the reaction for LEMONADE songs aside from "Formation" and "Sorry" wasn't as big as it was towards the other songs because many people didn't know them. I mean, I watched some YouTube videos of the tour and when she told the audience to sing along to "All Night" the whole stadium was like...

Really? When I was at the FWT in Amsterdam, I was actually surprised at how well the audience knew the lyrics to the Lemonade songs, considering the lack of proper single releases and airplay. 8-)
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby KEY9481 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Hugo wrote:A Legend that doesn't make her legendary live performances legendarily available.
She really loves that "living the moment" perspective of things.
Either you witness it live or you miss it.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
KEY9481
Manager

Postby Jesper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 pm

LittleLinda wrote:

Really? When I was at the FWT in Amsterdam, I was actually surprised at how well the audience knew the lyrics to the Lemonade songs, considering the lack of proper single releases and airplay. 8-)
Dutch Hive goes hard 8-) but Bey's crowd in general is really special, fans even get their life and sing along to album tracks, while you hear crickets during most other concerts once a non-single appears on the setlist :lol:
Jesper
Legend

Return to R&B & Urban