Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars

Moderators: urbanmusik, Benjamin

Postby flsilva » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:02 pm

I really don't get why there's two versions of SZA's verse and it really confuses me. Especially cause I can't even tell which onde I like better since they're both heavenly
flsilva
Personal Assistant

Postby abi » Sat May 19, 2018 6:55 pm

I'm not actually a big fan SZA's extended verse on one of the versions.

The whole song is still a bop though!

Maybe thewlsdkfghlsjzdgh let me know
All the stars are kosher
All the stars are kosher
abi
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:19 am

abi wrote:
GetBack wrote:The Grammy award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration is already reserved for this song.
I think they probably gonna send this to Pop instead of Rap/Sung. It kinda fits there more.

Also does anyone else find it weird the way she pronounces the word "closer" in all the stars are closer like it took me a while to figure out what she was saying. :lol:
I thought this would be a sure nod for the genre awards but I didn't expect it to get the big two nods (Record of the Year and Song of the Year). :o :o :o I think the battle would be between this and "Shallow" obviously.
GetBack
Legend

Postby ludichris » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:35 am

I'd be quite surprised if this one got either SOTY or ROTY. I'd give it to The Joke, The Middle or Boo'd Up over this.
ludichris
Manager

Postby abi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:51 pm

ludichris wrote:I'd be quite surprised if this one got either SOTY or ROTY. I'd give it to The Joke, The Middle or Boo'd Up over this.
Are you serious? :o :lol: "The Middle" being nominated for both SOTY & ROTY is still a mystery to me.
abi
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 pm

abi wrote:
ludichris wrote:I'd be quite surprised if this one got either SOTY or ROTY. I'd give it to The Joke, The Middle or Boo'd Up over this.
Are you serious? :o :lol: "The Middle" being nominated for both SOTY & ROTY is still a mystery to me.
It was already expected to be there since it was a huge hit and both Zedd and Maren Morris are Grammy favorites.
GetBack
Legend

Return to R&B & Urban