DJ Khaled - Top Off (feat. JAY Z, Future & Beyoncé)

Moderators: urbanmusik, stevyy, Benjamin

 

Postby bm08 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 pm

This is poor. The lyrics are abysmal, even in Beyonce's part. She did steal the show on this though.
User avatar
bm08
Superstar
 
Posts: 9314
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013

Postby Erotica » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Oh help :lol: I really wasn't able to listen to the full song :-?
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 15338
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby TheRealest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Ok, DJ Khaled sis.... don’t work with Beyonce no more. She wack.
User avatar
TheRealest
The Queen
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009
Location: USA

Postby DnBLover » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

I guess this shows Bey could do a full on rap album. A collab album with Nicki would be cool, her flow is truly crazy on this shit song. But better beats are required and please stop working with this individual.
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 13717
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT

Postby Hugo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:18 pm

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 39534
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby KEY9481 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 pm

DnBLover wrote:I guess this shows Bey could do a full on rap album. A collab album with Nicki would be cool, her flow is truly crazy on this shit song. But better beats are required and please stop working with this individual.
Basically.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Hugo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:25 pm

I can't imagine Beyoncé ever doing a full-rap album, we know she loves her ballads and mid-tempos and god knows no one wants Halo at the end of every concert lol
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 39534
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Speechless » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Beyonce's part >>>>
User avatar
Speechless
Manager
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011

Postby Hugo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:34 pm

People at Disney must be like: "Ok Yoncé, we stan, but none of that on Lion King please!"
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 39534
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby Jesper » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Hugo wrote:People at Disney must be like: "Ok Yoncé, we stan, but none of that on Lion King please!"
Watch Elton John get his life and get a rapping Nala on the soundtrack 8-) :lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Hugo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:48 pm

I was under the impression that we'd get a music video... Beyoncé does these features in two minutes and then she's like: "Back to what matters. Video who? No DJ Khaled, stop playing son. I got three kids, a concert, an album and a film soundtrack to plan. My work here is done. Kbye"
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 39534
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 pm

I...don’t think I care for this. Maybe it’ll grow.
'SCAPE
User avatar
ThaInfo1
Legend
 
Posts: 21717
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006
Location: Wherever your fine daddy is at.

Postby Benjamin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Jesper wrote:
Hugo wrote:People at Disney must be like: "Ok Yoncé, we stan, but none of that on Lion King please!"
Watch Elton John get his life and get a rapping Nala on the soundtrack 8-) :lol:
Hahahaha :lol:
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60366
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby abi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:56 am

#1 US iTunes.
User avatar
abi
Legend
 
Posts: 32477
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby Rihab » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:10 am

wtf is she doing

tragique
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 17947
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby mattsky » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:46 am

WTF it's just not good.
Haven't been early since '88
User avatar
mattsky
Superstar
 
Posts: 8714
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Location: Khia's hood

Postby Loveguru » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:21 am

Beyonce really needs to pick her features better .. I like her bit but the song is just average at best
Forever Young
User avatar
Loveguru
Legend
 
Posts: 17197
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009

Postby Rihab » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:49 am

Hugo wrote:
Hugo wrote:
I’m a little disappointed he didn’t pay Demi, Selena and the Jenners this time. Flop.
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 17947
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby Benjamin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:50 am

Hugo wrote:
8-) 8-) 8-)
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60366
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Benjamin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:08 am

User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 60366
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Jesper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:19 am

if the video is him and his son for the duration of the song, I won't even bother watching :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby KEY9481 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:48 am

Loveguru wrote:Beyonce really needs to pick her features better .. I like her bit but the song is just average at best
After all these years, you all need to realize that Beyoncé's are meant to be her fun, side projects with no pressure etc.
That way, she can do her fun, trap, pop songs. And keep the best stuff for her album projects.
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018
User avatar
KEY9481
Manager
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014

Postby Jesper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:05 am

KEY9481 wrote:
Loveguru wrote:Beyonce really needs to pick her features better .. I like her bit but the song is just average at best
After all these years, you all need to realize that Beyoncé's are meant to be her fun, side projects with no pressure etc.
That way, she can do her fun, trap, pop songs. And keep the best stuff for her album projects.
This so much
The past years we got See Me Now, Turnt, , Shining among other songs, while we also got the fun poppier songs like Hymn, Perfect etc. That is also why all these projects always also get the story that they either asked Bey or Bey just heard a track and wanted to join in for fun.
User avatar
Jesper
Legend
 
Posts: 23888
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Shayonce » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:43 am

B killed it but the beat is meh.
User avatar
Shayonce
Manager
 
Posts: 4212
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008

Postby Thriller » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 am

What an awful racket.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 71257
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Return to R&B & Urban