Kanye West & Lil Pump - I Love It

Moderators: urbanmusik, Benjamin

 

Postby DnBLover » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:25 pm

31 Million views wow
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby Rihab » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:28 pm

DnBLover wrote:31 Million views wow
Omg. :o

If this goes #1.. :lol:
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 18554
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby Erotica » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Serby wrote:Also why is Lil Pump so damn sexy? :oops: his face is yummm! :lol:
Even though he has these ugly face tattoos?
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 16977
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby DnBLover » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Rihab wrote:
DnBLover wrote:31 Million views wow
Omg. :o

If this goes #1.. :lol:
I don't think it will... But it is a meme song so idk. So random though.

Wait this is #7 on US Spotify wth
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby heppolo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 am

Rihab wrote:
DnBLover wrote:31 Million views wow
Omg. :o

If this goes #1.. :lol:
at last it's catchy :)
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Guru » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:58 am

heppolo wrote:
Rihab wrote:
DnBLover wrote:31 Million views wow
Omg. :o

If this goes #1.. :lol:
at last it's catchy :)
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25485
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby DnBLover » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:11 am

Let's be real. This is awful at all levels. Only the video is funny
I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room
User avatar
DnBLover
Legend
 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009
Location: PT-NO

Postby BeeBoy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 pm

I like the production and the video is kinda funny but Lord have mercy..those lyrics
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby Serby » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Lol the beat is pn fore and the lyrics are catchy af. Ima need this to go #1.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37095
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby abi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:54 am

Why is Lil Pump saying the n word though, he's not Caucasian? :o
User avatar
abi
Legend
 
Posts: 33583
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007
Location: Planet Earth

Postby Serby » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 am

abi wrote:Why is Lil Pump saying the n word though, he's not Caucasian? :o
abi wrote:Why is Lil Pump saying the n word though, he's not Caucasian? :o
Certain latinos get a n-word pass - my understanding of it tho.

Plus, I personally don't think of him as white.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37095
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby bluecherry » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Most people have issue with him saying the N word. He isn’t Dominican (where apparently people are mostly mixed between black and Latinx).
♡ i bloom just for you ♡

User avatar
bluecherry
Manager
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016

Postby Serby » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 am

He's partly Cuban and def not your European white Latino. Also, I would imagine if he was growing up with black people and others who do use it (and he's from Miami) and they felt it was okay for him to use the n-word, then it should be fine.

I'd surely be fine with non-gay person saying fag if I gave them the green light and felt safe and non-abused by them. Just my perspective, but obvs not my issue to decide on.
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 37095
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby bluecherry » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Serby wrote:He's partly Cuban and def not your European white Latino. Also, I would imagine if he was growing up with black people and others who do use it (and he's from Miami) and they felt it was okay for him to use the n-word, then it should be fine.

I'd surely be fine with non-gay person saying fag if I gave them the green light and felt safe and non-abused by them. Just my perspective, but obvs not my issue to decide on.
Thing is, just because some black people say its okay doesn't mean everyone else does. My straight friends never say f*g, even if they have gay friends. You just don't do it.
♡ i bloom just for you ♡

User avatar
bluecherry
Manager
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016

Postby Marchum » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:38 am

He shouldn’t use the n word, period. It still surprises me how some people think it’s okay to say it even if it’s on a song. Hell to the nah.
User avatar
Marchum
Manager
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018
Location: Cali

Postby heppolo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 am

the highest charting single ever in the UK for Lil Pump
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Guru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:52 am

The beat is hit (hot) as F!!!
Why does the “not so serious songs” have such great beats :lol:
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
User avatar
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 25485
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006
Location: On ukmix.org

Postby Loveguru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Guru wrote:The beat is hit (hot) as F!!!
Why does the “not so serious songs” have such great beats :lol:
Forever Young
User avatar
Loveguru
Legend
 
Posts: 17652
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009

Postby heppolo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:15 am

When Guru and Loveguru collaborate I feel like I am seeing double. :D

That beat is oddly familiar though, I swear I heard it before.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 24637
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Pompeii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 am

Loveguru wrote:I can't get over the beat
User avatar
Pompeii
Legend
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby GetBack » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 am

Well, it's very catchy so it's no surprise that it's doing well! Not to mention, Lil Pump has a growing fan base it seems. Kanye looks stupid in the video trying to be funny. He has zero comic timing and he has the most awkward facial expressions. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can't believe how Kanye (who used to be hailed as one of the 'greatest' in the genre) has succumbed to this mumble rap collaboration just to stay relevant. :-? :-? :cry: :cry: :cry:
User avatar
GetBack
Legend
 
Posts: 31053
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010

Postby BeeBoy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 am

Hmm I thought Kim is keeping him relevant or does it not work the same way as it works for Travis with Kylie?? :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby Pompeii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:25 am

GetBack wrote:Well, it's very catchy so it's no surprise that it's doing well! Not to mention, Lil Pump has a growing fan base it seems. Kanye looks stupid in the video trying to be funny. He has zero comic timing and he has the most awkward facial expressions. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can't believe how Kanye (who used to be hailed as one of the 'greatest' in the genre) has succumbed to this mumble rap collaboration just to stay relevant. :-? :-? :cry: :cry: :cry:
that's what makes it so funny

BeeBoy wrote:Hmm I thought Kim is keeping him relevant or does it not work the same way as it works for Travis with Kylie?? :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops:
kanye's still a legend
User avatar
Pompeii
Legend
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby BeeBoy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 am

I know. And I also know that Kanye is certainly the bigger artist involved here. I was just making fun of yet another delusional statement
User avatar
BeeBoy
Manager
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby aaliyahman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:45 am

DnBLover wrote:Let's be real. This is awful at all levels. Only the video is funny
100% right, the video is funny is a cringe way though. Kanye #GETOUT
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
User avatar
aaliyahman
Superstar
 
Posts: 9884
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006

Return to R&B & Urban