Ciara | Ciara

Moderators: urbanmusik, stevyy, Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 pm

She looks stunning in these pictures! I love her hair! 8-)
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 pm

RudeBoi wrote:
Ciara wrote:OWA MOVEMENT HAS JUST BEGUN!! TURN UP CSQUAD!!:) JOIN THE MOVEMENT! http://ONLYCIARA.COM. XO! #OWA
I kinda like this one :) It's pretty sexy. Though i hope we get something else as the album cover :wink:
emilhot
Legend

Postby LJC123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Not a fan... her leg looks massive!
LJC--->>
LJC123
Manager

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Titan3510 wrote:
RapUpPlayer wrote:I like the pics but why are there inverted crosses?
Is she from the devil now?
First, the dark logo and now, inverted crosses?
#Illuminati and i dont care what yall say.

Ill check out the music but i wont support.

+ One thigh is thick and the other is not. Looks weird.
I'm sorry dude but what are you talking about?
Yeah i don't get it. If you wont support Ciara, you should stay far away from Rihanna aswell RapUpPlayer! :wink: :lol:
emilhot
Legend

Postby HBIC » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Ok the cover is growing on me, I get the font fits the theme it's just...fugly.
HBIC
Legend

Postby RichyRich » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm ready for CiCi to realign my wig!
Azealia Banks is the future!
RIP Whitney!
RichyRich
Manager

Postby ECE » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Like those pics. Cici looks fierce.
My only prob is that

One thigh is thick and the other is not. Looks weird.
But I guess it's the pose...
ECE
Superstar

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 pm

jamesssxD wrote:Ok the cover is growing on me, I get the font fits the theme it's just...fugly.
I don't think it's the cover. As of now it's just a promo pic like the other one :wink: :wink:
emilhot
Legend

Postby PosziMC2 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm

She looks fab on your avi, emilhot!
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby jpguy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 pm

LetMeLoveU wrote:
alxx wrote:Font is awful, that better not be the album cover.
well the font is military style so it fits imo
It does look like it fits but in a cheap way
::: BTS: Beyond the scene :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 pm

PosziMC2 wrote:She looks fab on your avi, emilhot!
Thank you :) She looked great in the MTV interview, where it's from! I would love your avi too, if her arm didn't look muscular in that picture :oops: :lol: They might have made it like that, because it fits the army theme though :wink:
emilhot
Legend

Postby LJC123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 pm

I do love her with blonde hair tho... especially when she had it dip-dyed
LJC--->>
LJC123
Manager

Postby shake_yo_ass » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm

emilhot wrote:You are hard on her shake_yo_ass! :o I don't think it's bad to give her fans a name, and it's not like she tried to sell BI as being so damn personal :lol: She has said we are in for a threat. People would hate, if she said that she was about to snatch wigs. Lets let other folks involved in the project do that 8-) :lol:
i just wanna be real. People either have high expectations (if your a fan) or zero expectations because they dont care. I think its the people that dont care or want to see her fail that need to be impressed...

& thats not an easy task. I know she can be a global star again. Fingers crossed Epic can see that too and they are going to make it happen.
MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(
shake_yo_ass
Manager

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm

shake_yo_ass wrote:
emilhot wrote:You are hard on her shake_yo_ass! :o I don't think it's bad to give her fans a name, and it's not like she tried to sell BI as being so damn personal :lol: She has said we are in for a threat. People would hate, if she said that she was about to snatch wigs. Lets let other folks involved in the project do that 8-) :lol:
i just wanna be real. People either have high expectations (if your a fan) or zero expectations because they dont care. I think its the people that dont care or want to see her fail that need to be impressed...

& thats not an easy task. I know she can be a global star again. Fingers crossed Epic can see that too and they are going to make it happen.
Still i didn't expect folks with low expectations to focus so much on the single title, and the fact that her fans have a name :wink: :lol: Thankfully we can soon focus on a released track that comes from the actual album 8-)
emilhot
Legend

Postby PosziMC2 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm

emilhot wrote:
Thank you :) She looked great in the MTV interview, where it's from! I would love your avi too, if her arm didn't look muscular in that picture :oops: :lol: They might have made it like that, because it fits the army theme though :wink:
Yeah her arm is weird :lol:
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby emilhot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm

PosziMC2 wrote:
emilhot wrote:
Yeah her arm is weird :lol:
Yeah :lol:

Some people wanted her to announce the album title and single on Twitter, but i like that she did it on MTV, because MTV is pretty big as far as i'm concerned, and i'm glad she didn't give EBT that scoop! 8-) :lol:

She also trended again after the release of the promo pics:
emilhot
Legend

Postby GetBack » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 am

Is that the final art cover? :-?
GetBack
Legend

Postby emilhot » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:30 am

GetBack wrote:Is that the final art cover? :-?
No. As of now it's just a promo pic :wink:
emilhot
Legend

Postby cristy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 am

I'm actually very optimistic about this era. :) It's been handled so well, putting out tidbits for fans to grow anticipation, and it just seems she's actually a priority for the label, something that wasn't the case before. :D And the fans seem so behind her. :)
Now all she has to do is deliver with the material, which I'm confident she will. :wink:
Bring it on, CiCi!
cristy
Superstar

Postby GetBack » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 pm

emilhot wrote:
GetBack wrote:Is that the final art cover? :-?
No. As of now it's just a promo pic :wink:
Hope they use something better. :)
GetBack
Legend

Postby RapUpPlayer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 pm

emilhot wrote:
Titan3510 wrote:
RapUpPlayer wrote:I like the pics but why are there inverted crosses?
Is she from the devil now?
First, the dark logo and now, inverted crosses?
#Illuminati and i dont care what yall say.

Ill check out the music but i wont support.

+ One thigh is thick and the other is not. Looks weird.
I'm sorry dude but what are you talking about?
Yeah i don't get it. If you wont support Ciara, you should stay far away from Rihanna aswell RapUpPlayer! :wink: :lol:
I already stopped, supporting her.

What i meant was, on the shirt, she has upside down crosses.

Anyways.....

Ciara Reveals 'Fresh' Team-Ups On One Woman Army
R&B princess also says that the album's first single, 'Sweat,' should be 'arriving at any second.'

Ciara had been revealing exclusive details about her red-hot upcoming album One Woman Army to MTV News in the lead-up to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, and the trend continued apace on the red carpet before Sunday's telecast, as the R&B songbird opened up about the producers she's been in the studio with and exactly when we can expect her new single, "Sweat."

"It really is just me pouring my heart into the record, and I think my fans deserve that. I really had to be in a comfortable place, and I really am and I'm excited about it," Ciara told MTV News. "That's the beauty of music. Music is like really being able to express yourself. I wanted to make sure that I expressed myself in the best way that I could, and I let the music also be a healing process for me at points. There's a lot of happy moments as well, so that's what it's about. That's music."

She continued, "You laugh, you cry, you dance, you love, you hurt, you feel all kinds of things. That's the beauty of music."

While she was at first reluctant to open up too much about the producers she's been working with, saying only that the sound of One Woman Army is "all about the new movement" and that she "worked with some people that are very fresh," she eventually caved and gave MTV a few more "beans" (as she's been calling them), revealing that she's been recording with long-time collaborator Tricky Stewart ("Ride") as well as the Underdogs duo Harvey Mason Jr. and Damon Thomas.

"Of course, the obvis, Tricky, he's a part of my Epic family. We worked together," Ciara revealed. "And Harvey and Damon, it's our first time together and what we did was so special. They actually produced the title track, 'One Woman Army,' I can tell you that."

Mason Jr. and Thomas were hugely successful producers independently before coming together to form the Underdogs. Mason Jr. has won six Grammys writing and producing tracks for artists as varied as Justin Timberlake, Toni Braxton, Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson, while Thomas was formerly a songwriting and production partner for Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, working on songs like Dru Hill's "These are the Times" and Pink's "Most Girls." Together as the Underdogs, the pair scored Grammy and Oscar nominations for the work on the "Dreamgirls" soundtrack and recently found success working with Chris Brown on his dance track "Turn Up the Music."

"I worked with some people that are very fresh, which I'm excited about," Ciara continued. "When it comes to artists, when it comes to writers, when it comes to producers, I really wanted to push. We pretty much reached out and worked with a lot of people that I've never worked with before, which is really fun."

Between Stewart and the Underdogs, on paper it seems like Ciara's Army is in pretty good hands, but the music will be speaking for itself soon enough, if the dance music princess has her way.
RapUpPlayer
Superstar

Postby Vindrag » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm so busy these days. But she's in my thoughts almost every day! Come back soon CiCi and bring us some amazing music like you always do!! This is so exciting!!
Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
and you are no exception
Vindrag
Legend

Postby jpguy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm

I am soooo into her singles now! Definitely, can't wait for this!
::: BTS: Beyond the scene :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby Guru » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Hyped!!!!!!! :P
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby emilhot » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

A video of the new MTV interview that RapUpPlayer posted:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/168650 ... ures.jhtml

She's so excited! 8-) She also looks amazing! I'm happy she made her hair a bit more blond, because eventhough the last look with blond hair and a bit more dark hair seemed nice, it was a bit incomplete, whereas she looks great and hot with the new hair. Her hair is not something i have paid much attention to before, but she needs to be ready and well prepared for this comeback in many ways, and i think she is! 8-)
emilhot
Legend

Return to R&B & Urban