Britney's Not A Girl, Not A Virgin Either

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Muzikritik » Mon May 06, 2002 5:46 pm

According to dotmusic.com, Britney Spears' public declaration of saving herself for marriage can't be justified, after the music site claimed that her ex-boyf Justin Timberlake spilled the beans.

"She lost her virginity a while ago - I should know." claimed the *N Sync star talking to a passenger aboard a plane that the two were both on. He also said the reason for their break-up was "because she was wanting to get married and I didn't,"

Oooh. Personally, I didn't think she'd hold out for marriage!
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Deadman » Mon May 06, 2002 6:28 pm

So she's not the world's most famous virgin anymore ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :grin:
Deadman
Superstar

Postby Aliiyssa » Mon May 06, 2002 9:06 pm

I never believed she actually was 2 B honest.
Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesìa orologio io!
Aliiyssa
Superstar

Postby Virgostar » Tue May 07, 2002 4:14 am

Gawd, it's obvious from the way she struts around like a tart and her desperate efforts to break her "good girl" image that she isn't a virgin! I mean, she's always had this tarty image anyway (even in Baby One More Time she looked like one!).....
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Muzikritik » Tue May 07, 2002 4:54 am

Datz tru, but I think Britney WAS a virgin at the time of ...Baby. I'm guessing she was banged between the release of 'Stronger' and 'I'm A Slave 4 U'... Guess Jess Simpson is now the world's most famous virgin. Although, in comparison she ain't dat famous at all... and we don't even know if she is still a virgin!
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Ewokguy15 » Tue May 07, 2002 5:30 am

Who really cares if she is a virgin or not, it is her life even if she lied I bet that all you people have lied about stuff even if you arent famous
Ewokguy15
Manager

Postby Mattstar » Tue May 07, 2002 9:13 am

I agree with Ewok, who cares if she's a virgin or not. She's entitled to a private life, just like everyone else.
Mattstar
Manager

Postby Jami » Tue May 07, 2002 2:54 pm

On 2002-05-07 01:30, Ewokguy15 wrote:
Who really cares if she is a virgin or not, it is her life even if she lied I bet that all you people have lied about stuff even if you arent famous
*raises hand* me too me too! :wink:

I never believed she was a virgin... plus almost 2 years ago a mutual friend told me she was definitely not a virgin (hmm cool, me and Britney have mutual friends..odd) Really though, I don't believe she was ever going to wait until she was married.

As for Jessica Simpson, she just got engaged to ol boy, meaning her cherry should be popped soon too.

LOL, i know too much
Jami
Superstar

Postby Tiger » Tue May 07, 2002 7:39 pm

Um,I hate to spoil your Britney-bashing post,but who said it's true?!
She may still be a Virgin for all you know.
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby Deadman » Tue May 07, 2002 8:43 pm

Thats a good point there Tiger. Only Britney herself knows the truth (and maybe some bloke if she isn't a virgin) though somehow i doubt the public will ever know the REAL truth as Britney will probably keep denying it and claiming that it is just rumours from the tabloids. I guess wel'll never really know.
Deadman
Superstar

Postby pm_01 » Tue May 07, 2002 8:54 pm

who cares?
pm_01
Manager

Postby Jami » Wed May 08, 2002 12:00 am

i care i care! well i'm bored right now so i'll care about anything. just think it's funny how she used to talk about her virginity all the time, telling the world she really IS a virgin... and just recently she avoids the question and at press conferences everyone gets told not to bring it up.
Jami
Superstar

Postby Muzikritik » Wed May 08, 2002 4:09 am

Yeah well U must admit - it is good gossip! And even the people who are saying 'it's her life blah blah' are obviously interested... well they read the topic and ultimately replied didn't ya?
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Virgostar » Thu May 09, 2002 7:03 am

Aaaa you've stirred up some controversy here Muzikritik!!
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Mattstar » Thu May 09, 2002 9:12 am

Nah, you're right Muzik! I said "who cares" about Britney being a virgin or not, but still I want to hear the latest. I am a walking contradiction!
Mattstar
Manager

Postby Deadman » Thu May 09, 2002 12:20 pm

On 2002-05-09 05:12, Mattstar wrote:
Nah, you're right Muzik! I said "who cares" about Britney being a virgin or not, but still I want to hear the latest. I am a walking contradiction!
Good tactics Mattstar!!!!!!! :grin:
Deadman
Superstar

Postby fitshace » Thu May 09, 2002 1:56 pm

she probably tells people not too mention it at press conferences coz dya not think it might be a little bit embarrassing for her to be talking about her sex life? would you like to sit in a room with a load of microphones under your nose and cameras in your face discussing your sex life with a room full of strangers?
it doesnt matter anyway its her business.
ime a good listener but ime a better talker!!
fitshace
Personal Assistant

Postby Muzikritik » Fri May 10, 2002 9:19 pm

On 2002-05-09 05:12, Mattstar wrote:
Yeah man - 3 cheerz 4 Mattstar who'z da only who admits it!

Yeah Virgostar - I love to stir up controversy - it's one way of keepin' every1 interested right?

And, I know I'm not a chick so my opinion ain't worth much, but if I waz famous I wouldn't mind talkin' bout my sex life!
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby Mattstar » Tue May 14, 2002 9:26 am

Thanks!!! On the subject of Britney, I just saw her latest video for her version of "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", and she looks exactly like Shakira! It's just her in a room with a band, and she's doing the whole hip wiggling thing and she just looks like she's copying her, with the long hair all over her face and the leather pants and top.
Mattstar
Manager

Postby Deadman » Tue May 14, 2002 8:12 pm

She'll never ever ever be anywhere near as good as Shakira. In fact their not even in the same league.
Deadman
Superstar

Postby KarolSpears » Sun May 19, 2002 7:49 pm

Well i think she can do with her life what she wants anyways is her life dont you think?
Besides that she is still the most famous pop star and that the most important think.
And If she already had sex with justin , a lot of girl that were on her place would do that too.
Ill do it if were her!!!!

"I say what i mean, but i dont mean what i say"
KarolSpears
Groupie

Postby Muzikritik » Mon May 20, 2002 5:47 am

Whoah! Welcome to UKMIX first of all... hey I'm Muzikritik! I see you've already added a number of posts! Have fun!
Muzikritik
Legend

Postby KarolSpears » Tue May 21, 2002 2:42 am

Britney isnt like Shakira!
never not in a million years!
Ok she have already done that vdeo so she is the original!
KarolSpears
Groupie

Postby Ewokguy15 » Tue May 21, 2002 8:55 am

i would have to say that britney is so much better than shakira

way more sex appeal and her singing isnt so annoying and she isnt so annoying either
Ewokguy15
Manager

Postby Deadman » Tue May 21, 2002 10:31 am

Shakira is a whole load better than Britney!!! At least what shakira has is natural and not plastic. Also at least Shakira doesn't claim not to have done it like Britney does when we all know that the only reason that Britney hasn't done it is because no-one wants her instead of all that sex before marriage excuse she keeps using!
Deadman
Superstar

Return to World News & Politics