Shakira :: The "She Wolf" Era

Moderators: trebor, kingofskiffle, nympho

 

Postby ktos » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 am

UK Album Chart:
#4-#28-#38-#48-#50-#44-#67-#77-#88-#92-#87-#76-#87-#112-#119-#131-#130-#103-#89-
#87-#119-#132-#126-#125-#126-#122-#150-#156-#122-#110-#125-#139-#174-#178 (G)

Singles:
126 (NEW) Waka Waka
ktos
Manager
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008
Location: Szczecin / Poland

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 am

I do have to say, "She Wolf" has such amazing longevity in the top 200. I expected it to be in the top 200 for 10-12 weeks max and it's managed to stay in the top 200 for over 6 months. :o :o
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby kreyzas » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 am

LostAvenger wrote:I do have to say, "She Wolf" has such amazing longevity in the top 200. I expected it to be in the top 200 for 10-12 weeks max and it's managed to stay in the top 200 for over 6 months. :o :o
your point :) i would rather not mind if the album stayed in top 20 for 10 weeks and then felt off like a rock from entire chart :) then it would have sold at least for platinum certification :)
User avatar
kreyzas
Manager
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

iTunes France
#5 8-)
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:54 pm

thestreamer wrote:iTunes France
#5 8-)
#4
Image
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby hello » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:45 pm

smash!!! :P
~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~
User avatar
hello
Superstar
 
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005
Location: ShaGaDeleDiKa Land

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Wow #3 :o
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby hello » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

thestreamer wrote:Wow #3 :o
Concert starts in 3 hrs right?
~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~
User avatar
hello
Superstar
 
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005
Location: ShaGaDeleDiKa Land

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 pm

hello wrote:
thestreamer wrote:Wow #3 :o
Concert starts in 3 hrs right?
Yep :D
Futur #1 8-)
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Official Italian Singles Chart (FIMI):

1 (1) 1 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground

Chart run: 2-*1*-1-1

Also officially #1 in Portugal!

Portugal Digital Songs Chart (Nielsen Soundscan):

1 (3) 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground

This has now hit #1 in Italy, Spain, and Portugal by this point. Brazil & Mexico to be next! :D :D

Luxembourg Digital Songs (Nielsen Soundscan):

3 (3) 4 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Canadian Hot Digital Singles Chart:

55 RE-ENTRY 2 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground

Canadian Hot 100 Singles Chart:

72 RE-ENTRY 2 WAKA WAKA (THIS TIME FOR AFRICA) EPIC/SONY MUSIC Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby hello » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:37 pm

LostAvenger wrote:Official Italian Singles Chart (FIMI):

1 (1) 1 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground

Chart run: 2-*1*-1-1

Also officially #1 in Portugal!

Portugal Digital Songs Chart (Nielsen Soundscan):

1 (3) 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground

This has now hit #1 in Italy, Spain, and Portugal by this point. Brazil & Mexico to be next! :D :D

Luxembourg Digital Songs (Nielsen Soundscan):

3 (3) 4 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
:D :P
~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~
User avatar
hello
Superstar
 
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005
Location: ShaGaDeleDiKa Land

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 pm

When does the World Cup performance air live today? Remember, I hate football but love Shakira so much. :P

Univision is airing the concert at 2 PM EST, is she performing at the start?
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 pm

LostAvenger wrote:Also officially #1 in Portugal!

Portugal Digital Songs Chart (Nielsen Soundscan):

1 (3) 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
:D
Who was #1 before Waka Waka ?
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

thestreamer wrote:
LostAvenger wrote:Also officially #1 in Portugal!

Portugal Digital Songs Chart (Nielsen Soundscan):

1 (3) 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
:D
Who was #1 before Waka Waka ?
Alicia Keys' "Empire State Of Mind Part II (Broken Down)".

Here's the top 10 from Billboard:

1 3 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
2 1 1 12 Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down, Alicia Keys
3 2 9 6 Fazer O Que Ainda Nao Foi Feit, Pedro Abrunhosa & Comite Cavia
4 4 7 Uprising, Muse
5 RE-ENTRY 5 Memories, David Guetta Featuring Kid Cudi
6 5 5 45 I Gotta Feeling, The Black Eyed Peas
7 RE-ENTRY 4 If We Ever Meet Again, Timbaland Featuring Katy Perry
8 NEW 1 You Got The Love, Florence + The Machine
9 9 7 21 Bad Romance, Lady Gaga
10 6 2 Rock That Body, The Black Eyed Peas
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

LostAvenger wrote:When does the World Cup performance air live today? Remember, I hate football but love Shakira so much. :P

Univision is airing the concert at 2 PM EST, is she performing at the start?
She performs at the end
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby thestreamer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm

LostAvenger wrote:
thestreamer wrote:
LostAvenger wrote:Also officially #1 in Portugal!

Portugal Digital Songs Chart (Nielsen Soundscan):

1 (3) 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
:D
Who was #1 before Waka Waka ?
Alicia Keys' "Empire State Of Mind Part II (Broken Down)".

Here's the top 10 from Billboard:

1 3 2 4 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa), Shakira Featuring Freshlyground
2 1 1 12 Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down, Alicia Keys
3 2 9 6 Fazer O Que Ainda Nao Foi Feit, Pedro Abrunhosa & Comite Cavia
4 4 7 Uprising, Muse
5 RE-ENTRY 5 Memories, David Guetta Featuring Kid Cudi
6 5 5 45 I Gotta Feeling, The Black Eyed Peas
7 RE-ENTRY 4 If We Ever Meet Again, Timbaland Featuring Katy Perry
8 NEW 1 You Got The Love, Florence + The Machine
9 9 7 21 Bad Romance, Lady Gaga
10 6 2 Rock That Body, The Black Eyed Peas
Thank you :wink:
User avatar
thestreamer
Roadie
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008
Location: Paris

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh good, meaning she'll perform right after 4:30 but before 5:00 PM EST. :)
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby ktos » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Update before concert start :wink:

iTunes Waka Waka
#1 Italy #41 (+1) :D
#1 Portugal :D
#1 Germany #126 (+2) :D
#1 Luxembourg :D
#2 Austria
#2 Belgium (+2)
#2 Switzerland #209
#3 France (+6) #188 (+28)
#5 Spain #262
#5 Netherlands (+3) #175
#6 Finland
#9 Mexico (+3) #140 (+89)
#12 Sweden
#14 Denmark (+3)
#17 Norway (+7) #155 (+24)
#19 Greece (+70)
#23 Canada (+9) #161
#51 UK (+9) #200 (+71)
#61 USA (+16) #443 (+6)
#67 New Zeland (+18)
#67 Australia (+9)
#81 Irleand (+32)

iTunes Esto es África
#1 Mexico #136 :D
#2 Spain
#37 Italy
#156 Austria (+101)
#157 Switzerland (+13)
#177 Germany (+34)
#201 USA (+7)
#218 Belgium
#229 Netherlands

Amazon UK #55 (+21)
Amazon USA #52 (+6) #194 Esto (+5)
Amazon France #20 (+7)
Amazon Germany #1 (+1) #127 Esto (+5) #24 Singel :D
Musicload.de #2 #37 Esto
ktos
Manager
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008
Location: Szczecin / Poland

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm guessing "Wavin' Flag" will be #1 in Germany next week and then "Waka Waka" two weeks after, hopefully. :D :D

She always finds a way to have a mega-hit every 3-4 years. 8-)
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby hello » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

LostAvenger wrote:I'm guessing "Wavin' Flag" will be #1 in Germany next week and then "Waka Waka" two weeks after, hopefully. :D :D

She always finds a way to have a mega-hit every 3-4 years. 8-)
2002 - Whenever, Wherever (Monster Hit)
2006 - Hips Don't Lie (Super Monster Hit)
2010 - Waka Waka (Mega Hit)

I'm thinking Waka Waka will be a hit. Not as big as Whenever, Wherever or Hips Don't Lie! :wink:
~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~
User avatar
hello
Superstar
 
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005
Location: ShaGaDeleDiKa Land

Postby LostAvenger » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Soundscan Hot Digital Songs:

(132) 116 SHAKIRA FEAT. FRESHLYGROUN WAKA WAKA (THIS TIME FOR AFRIC 15,469 12,452 24 56,662
User avatar
LostAvenger
Legend
 
Posts: 25823
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: Long Island City/Queensbridge, New York

Postby shakfan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 pm

OMG! Shakira to perform Waka Waka, Hips Don't Lie and She Wolf :D
shakfan
Groupie
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010

Postby rhythmic » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

hello wrote:2002 - Whenever, Wherever (Monster Hit)
2006 - Hips Don't Lie (Super Monster Hit)
2010 - Waka Waka (Mega Hit)

I'm thinking Waka Waka will be a hit. Not as big as Whenever, Wherever or Hips Don't Lie! :wink:
Well Hips Dont Lie was her biggest hit,bigger then Whenever Wherever,but how do you know Waka Waka is not going to be her most successful yet ;)
User avatar
rhythmic
Manager
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009

Postby rhythmic » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 pm

hello wrote:2002 - Whenever, Wherever (Monster Hit)
2006 - Hips Don't Lie (Super Monster Hit)
2010 - Waka Waka (Mega Hit)

I'm thinking Waka Waka will be a hit. Not as big as Whenever, Wherever or Hips Don't Lie! :wink:
Well Hips Dont Lie was her biggest hit,bigger then Whenever Wherever,but how do you know Waka Waka is not going to be her most successful yet ;)
User avatar
rhythmic
Manager
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009

Return to Artist Chart Analysis