Moderators: tdc2000, JSparksFan, FreakyFlyBry

Who do you think is my #1 of 2004?

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
29%
John Mayer - Clarity
71%

Total votes : 7

Postby Virgostar » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:53 am

Hey everyone, welcome to my chart for this year! Here are the previous charts & the #1s of those years:

2003: Candice Alley - Falling
2002: Ms Dynamite - It Takes More/Shakira - Objection (Tango) (I had 2 #1's that year)

My chart has been calculated from November last year to October this year, mainly because that's how I've done it & it's staying like that :lol:.

For the uninitated, as you'll notice in my chart, I am a bit of a champion for Aussie music and have included at least 13 Aussie acts in my chart, some of whom have one or more songs. Not to be outdone, the neighbours across the Tasman are represented by a few acts as well.

For now, you guys can guess what my #1 is. I'll get this chart up & running by Monday!
Last edited by Virgostar on Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:59 am

I had to go with one of those songs you spammed me with :P so I picked Brooke Fraser since you've promoted her on here, and "Lifeline" being the song you sent me from her that I liked the best, I went with that.
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby Tiger » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:44 am

Either Lifelines or Clarity. I went with Brooke
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby Terence » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:04 am

Brooke or Franz Ferdinand?

I'll go for Brooke and 'Lifeline' and Franz Ferdinand at #2 despite you constantly saying it will end up at #1!
Terence
Euro-trash Freak

Postby steophonic » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:12 am

I've voted John Mayer- "Clarity".

It could possibly be Brooke Fraser though.

Looking forward to your chart countdown. :)
steophonic
Music Junkie

Postby king_oxymoron » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:37 pm

Surprised I'm the first to say Franz!
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby Virgostar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:38 am

Alright, time to get this show on the road - forgive me chart fanatics if my chart positions are out of whack, I have tried to keep up with the various charts every week over the course of the year - if I've got anything wrong, don't mention it, it'll make me feel dumb :lol:

Oh & here's a little key for you all to understand:

Oz = in Australia
NZ = in New Zealand (duh)
* = will denote either an Aussie or a Kiwi entry
N/A = couldn't find a position

UK & US, you all know what that stands for :lol:

Now on with the chart.....

65. The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button

After appearing in my chart last year (Seven Nation Army was #39 in '03), Jack & Meg make it into my chart for this year & whilst it's not their best song, it definitely had an interesting video.

Peak Position: #62 Oz

64. Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

The Who cover by metal band Limp Bizkit was a sizeable hit towards the end of last year & received massive airplay in Australia, subsequently landing them their first top 10 (if I'm not mistaken).

Peak Position: #4 Oz

63. Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name

Ms Keys makes her 3rd chart appearance in 3 years (A Woman's Worth #4 and How Come You Don't Call Me was #16 back in 2002) and has another song to come, but where will it land?

Peak Position: #3 US, #19 UK

62. Jason Mraz - You & I Both

Some of you might remember this being in my chart last year at #25, but when I found out it was getting a release in February this year, I did add it to this year's chart :oops: Anyway, despite having a crap album, his hit song and UKMIX favourite The Remedy was my #5 song of 2003.

Peak Position: N/A

61. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fortune Faded

From their greatest hits album released at the end of last year, the Chili Peppers make another yearly appearance in this chart (Can't Stop was somewhere in the late 50's last year, I can't remember). I still hear this song on the radio quite a bit today!

Peak Position: #16 Oz, #11 UK, #37 NZ

60. Green Day - American Idiot

A recent hit from the guys, Green Day slide into the #60 spot. Truth is, I didn't really like this all that much in the first place and thanx to a lot of airplay, I subsequently have become bored of this song, hence the low chart position.

Peak Position: #3 UK, #7 Oz, #7 NZ, #61 US

59. Delta Goodrem - Predictable

Whilst the UK never got a 5th single, Australia did and were subjected to an edgier song from UKMIX deity Ms G's first album, which cemented her in the record books as having 5 consecutive #1's from a debut album. Making her 4th appearance in my chart in 2 years (Lost Without You #10; Not Me, Not I #15; Innocent Eyes #39 in 2003), she's kept up her #1 streak so far, but how long until it ends?

Peak Position: #1 Oz

58. Kylie Minogue - Chocolate

Whilst this has appeared on someone's worst songs of the year chart, it ends up on my best of the year, albeit at a lower ranking. With a crap video IMO & a crappy version of the song used in the video IMO, Kylie can now forget about the last album and reap the successes of her latest greatest hits album and that hilarious cameo on Australian comedy show Kath & Kim.

Peak Position: #6 UK, can't remember what she got in Australia (don't tell me)!

57. Joss Stone - Fell In Love With A Boy

Ah yes, the girl UKMIX either loves or hates (and I suspect there's more of you in the latter) Ms Stone appears at #57 with a remake of the White Stripes song and yep, you guessed it, I got bored of this song and all the "oooooow ow ow ow owwwwwwwww"s too!

Peak Position: #18 UK, #23 NZ

56. Outkast - The Way You Move

Another song that featured recently in someone's worst EOY chart, the Big Boi/Sleepy Brown combo land themselves at #56 and also landed Outkast another top 10 position in Australia. Whilst not as bad as Ghettomusick IMO, it still got boring after a while for me.

Peak Position: #1 US, #6 NZ, #7 Oz

55. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is

This ballad from the girl who trills a lot claimed its fame from the Love Actually soundtrack. Despite the vocal gymnastics displayed in full glory by Ms Clarkson, I did manage to like it & this makes it 3 appearances on my EOY chart in 2 years (Miss Independent #8; Low #17 in 2003).

Peak Position: #35 UK, #11 Oz

54. Guy Sebastian - Angels Brought Me Here

The first ever Australian Idol and his first ever single (which is a big cheese fest like most Idol singles) land themselves at #54. This song became the biggest selling single by an Aussie of all time (something that latest Idol Casey Donovan hasn't matched if I'm not mistaken) and of 2003 and lauded himself the Highest Selling Single at the ARIA's this year. Whilst he only came 7th in World Idol, he's perhaps more talented than the world saw & has a song from his 2nd album coming up later in this chart.

Peak Position: #1 in Oz & NZ

53. The Streets - Fit But You Know It

Love him or hate him, you gotta admire the accent (well, I do :lol: ). Mike Skinner came back with his "poetry" (as some have called it) earlier this year on the 2nd album A Grand Don't Come For Free & whilst it's irritating after a while (& the performance on Aussie TV show Rove Live was kinda crap), somebody had the nerve to parody the song on Aussie radio - the new version titled Fat But I Know It (it wasn't a great parody either). There's another song of his coming up later as well.

Peak Position: #37 Oz, #4 UK

52. Five For Fighting - 100 Years

The people (or the man really - they're another group that I can't figure out whether they're just 1 person or a whole group like the John Butler Trio...never mind) behind the lovely Superman (It's Not Easy) (#5 in my EOY chart of 2002) came back with another piano ballad earlier in the year. This video was kind of interesting too, with various ppl of different ages sitting at the guy's piano playing it.

Peak Position: #28 US, #32 Oz, #32 NZ

51. The Streets - Dry Your Eyes

And here he is again, this time trying poignant balladry for the blokes. Apparently Chris Martin of Coldplay and bashing photographers at Byron Bay fame was going to sing the choruses (Skinner being a Coldplay fan apparently), but after hearing himself doing it, he & Mike decided not to go ahead with it cos it supposedly sounded crap. Anyway, made a nice change from his usual thing & landed him his first ever UK #1.

Peak Position: #1 UK, #42 Oz, #15 NZ

That's it for today guys - tomorrow there might be some more, or maybe not, I may just choose to pace myself! Oh yeah, keep voting on what might be my #1 btw!
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Terence » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:11 am

Woo for both Streets songs - both of which shall be much higher in my chart - Greenday, Five For Fighting, Guy Sebastian, Limp Bizkit, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jason Mraz and the White Stripes. :D

And, as you mentioned, boo for Outkast and Kylie - as well as Delta and Alicia Keys. Sorry! :)
Terence
Euro-trash Freak

Postby Tiger » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:22 pm

Let's see... woo for Jason Mraz, Green Day, Delta Goodrem, Joss Stone aaaand that's it

My CHART
Tiger

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:54 pm

65. The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button
A bit disappointing from them... I preferred "Seven Nation Army" over this

64. Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
Great remake... this features somewhere in my chart too :D

63. Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
Probably my favourite single from her this year... it made it in my top 100 too :D

62. Jason Mraz - You & I Both
Good follow-up, but "The Remedy" was still better. And I didn't like "Curbside Prophet" at all :P

61. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fortune Faded
Ok song, but probably one of my least favourites from them

60. Green Day - American Idiot
It was great to have them back this year... hopefully "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" can be seen in your 2005 chart :D

Good song from a good debut album... although it's probably my least favourite single from it

58. Kylie Minogue - Chocolate
Not quite good enough to make my top 100, but still good

57. Joss Stone - Fell In Love With A Boy
I liked it at the time, but I like everything she's done since better

56. Outkast - The Way You Move
This got split between 2003 and 2004 for me, so as a result, it missed out on the top 100 in both years :o

55. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
I like this, but it's my least favourite single of hers... meanwhile, "Breakaway" will be high up in my chart :D

54. Guy Sebastian - Angels Brought Me Here
Typical Idol first single, but still decent

Meh to this one... don't like it at all

52. Five For Fighting - 100 Years
Kinda got overplayed in the first half of the year, but still good enough to make it in my chart :D

This one I do like though... the only song of his that I've liked so far

Good chart so far, can't wait to see the rest :D
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby steophonic » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:17 pm

Virgostar wrote:60. Green Day - American Idiot
Good stuff here! Especially 'Dry Your Eyes'. :D
steophonic
Music Junkie

Postby Virgostar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:51 pm

FreakyFlyBry wrote:62. Jason Mraz - You & I Both
Good follow-up, but "The Remedy" was still better. And I didn't like "Curbside Prophet" at all :P
Awwwwww I like Curbside Prophet more so than Y&IB....but Y&IB did have a funny video clip to it....

As for Green Day, I'm not sure....the song's growing on me though!

On with the rest of the chart then!

50. Dogs Die In Hot Cars - I Love You Cos I Have To

This kind of catchy song from a group of Scots with a funny band name lands at #50. Whilst it did receive a bit of airplay by Sydney radio station Nova when it was released here in October, it wasn't much to get them a top 50 position. Another song I got bored of as well after a while.

Peak Position: #89 Oz, #32 UK

49. Franz Ferdinand - Matinee

Another Scottish group with worldwide success Franz Ferdinand crash into #49 with another top 10 single. Although this is their 3rd single, most ppl (like me) got confused & thought it was their 2nd single (technically it is, for 2004 anyway) - whilst it's not quite as good as the brilliant Take Me Out (which will feature in my top 10, but where?) & it's slightly better than This Fire (2nd single in Oz & the US), it still charts.

Peak Position: #8 UK

48. Maroon 5 - This Love

One of the most overplayed songs of the year from another band who has achieved worldwide success is in the #48 position. This was the song that gave Maroon 5 its 2nd top 10 position in Australia (She Will Be Loved was #1 on and off for 5 weeks) and complete with a rather sexy video showing lead singer Adam Levine getting it on with a girl (well, at least that's what I've seen!) & a pretty catchy tune, I managed to actually get into this song (not cos he was getting it on with the girl, I got into the song through actually listening to it :o ). This band is a bit of a love/hate kind of band - I either like their songs or I don't or I don't like it one minute, then like it, then don't like it again :lol:

Peak Position: #8 Oz, #5 US, #3 UK, #4 NZ

47. Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within

Another song that came out late last year lands itself at #47. It's a nice ballad, but the song's not quite as good as the punchy Fighter, which made an appearance in my chart last year at #28.

Peak Position: #9 UK, #43 US, #20 NZ, #8 Oz

46. Will Young - Leave Right Now

Another one from late last year, the love of Ollie's life Mr Young nabs himself the #46 position. Daz was actually the person who sent me this tune initially (and insisted on me listening to it) & I slowly grew to like it, to the point where one part of the song would get irritatingly stuck in my head all day :lol: Whilst it was a complete flop in Oz, it was nevertheless another #1 UK hit for Will.

Peak Position: #1 UK, #63 Oz

45. D12 - My Band

Eminem cohorts D12 (& the man himself) feature in my chart at #45. Every time I listened to this song, I thought of Brandon Boyd of Incubus, seeing as how, according to the song, the lead singer of the band supposedly gets all the ladies & the star treatment & the rest of the band is left with nothing :lol: Whilst the video is funny & the song amusing, it can get annoying after a while.

Peak Position: #2 UK, #6 US, #1 Oz, #1 NZ

44. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded

Before anyone asks, I prefer the "retarded" version over the "it started" version (mainly cos that's what I'm used to). Anyhoo, another group with big success this year, the BEP's have had 4 top 10 singles in Oz & were featured on my chart last year at the same position with Where Is The Love?. Unfortunately, due to a lot of airplay & me getting bored of it having listened to it for most of 2003 (since the album came out), it suffers a not-too-bad-but-not-too-great-either chart position.

Peak Position: #2 Oz, #11 UK, #6 NZ, #21 US

43. Lostprophets - Last Train Home

I didn't really like their first single Burn Burn, but the Welsh rockers impressed me with this song, enough to gain them an entry at #43. This was also a bit of a hit in the UK charts, landing them a debut at #8 when it charted earlier in the year & according to sources, these guys impressed at the legendary Big Day Out festival in Australia back in January.

Peak Position: #8 UK, #68 Oz, #75 US

42. Joss Stone - Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin On Me?)

She's baaaaaaaaaack again at #42. Have to say, I prefer this over the song mentioned earlier (duh), but still not that impressed by Ms Stone. A bit more funk was injected into this tune & a summery psychedelic kind of video helped to get that feeling of summer in someone (maybe, I don't know, that's what I felt when I saw the clip!).

Peak Position: #18 UK

41. Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man

Recent UKMIX fave, a fave of John's and a song that Kayde really cannot stand (but I like) lands itself at #41. This crazy, highly annoying, but insanely catchy at the same time tune was released here in Oz in January and instantly became a fave of mine. Now featuring on ads for IPod's, this song was actually from the Kiwi band's first EP, but now features on their album Schmack!. This song is apparently about a security guard at a gig or something and if only I could figure out what the hell their singer is saying in the verses, I might be able to sing along instead of bopping along :lol:

Peak Position: #88 Oz, #14 NZ, #19 UK

That's it for today! Tomorrow I'll limit it to 5 entries a day until the top 20!
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby king_oxymoron » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:59 pm

Woooo for Kelly, Guy, Will and Delta but BAH to Dry Your Eyes!
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby steophonic » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:10 pm

Franz Ferdinand - Matinee :D
Maroon 5 - This Love :D :D :D
Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within :D :D
D12 - My Band :D :D :D
Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man :D :D :D

I was just about to give a load of praise for your musical taste until i spotted Joss Stone had sneaked in there :wink:

Well, on the whole, a great bunch of songs there Shell.
steophonic
Music Junkie

Postby Virgostar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:15 pm

Awwww I'm sorry for Joss, I'll have stuff in there ppl are not going to agree with, but yay for the compliment!
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:23 am

50. Dogs Die In Hot Cars - I Love You Cos I Have To
Strange name, but cool tune

49. Franz Ferdinand - Matinee
It's okay... but I liked "Take Me Out" better

48. Maroon 5 - This Love
Great song... expect this even higher in my chart :wink:

47. Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
One of my favourites off "Stripped", this landed at a similar position in my chart

46. Will Young - Leave Right Now
The first song of his I liked... and still my favourite

45. D12 - My Band
Funny stuff... it's my favourite song of Eminem's this year, but I like some of his other stuff better

44. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded
Sounds so weird since I'm more adjusted to "Let's Get It Started" (which is the version that I'll be including in my chart), but still good and catchy.

43. Lostprophets - Last Train Home
Like a few others, it's the song that made me take notice of them... and still remains my favourite by them

42. Joss Stone - Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin On Me?)
Another good song from her... she kept getting better with every single

41. Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man
I see how some people could think it's annoying, but its wackiness helped me like it more
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby Tiger » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:27 am

Wooo for DDIHC, Xtina, Will, Black Eyed Peeeas and Steriogram :D

My CHART
Tiger

Postby Virgostar » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:03 pm

Next installment coming your way......

40. Missy Higgins - Scar

The newest star on Australia's Christmas tree is 21 year old Missy Higgins, whose single Scar (described by critics as "the perfect pop song" ) topped our charts back in August. Whilst she sings like an Aussie would talk, she is actually pretty talented, as shown in the live performances of this song on Rove Live and at the ARIA awards, where she took home Best Pop Release for this song (on the strength of this song alone, she was nominated for 4 ARIAs). Her debut album The Sound Of White is also a former #1 album & actually featured on ads for TV show The OC here (I seriously thought this song was by an American, not an Aussie!).

Peak Position: #1 Oz, #22 NZ

39. End Of Fashion - Rough Diamonds

Another up & coming Aussie group straight outta the west coast land themselves at #39. Unfortunately, when I first heard this song, I had no clue who it was by or what the song title was, but after listening out carefully for a radio announcement (this song was usually played on radio stations Triple J or Triple M), I managed to finally hear who it was by. Anyway, the guys are apparently about to record their album in the US, so I might end up hearing more from them later (even though they released another single a month or so ago).

Peak Position: N/A

38. John Butler Trio - Zebra

ANOTHER Aussie group (well, more like the 1 guy who has always remained a part of the band + a few other musos who have come & gone along the way) also from the west coast of Oz find themselves at #38 with this hella catchy song that broke them into mainstream radio (having hidden for years on Triple J). This was named Song of the Year by APRA (Australian Performing Rights Association) earlier in the year and the album Sunrise Over Sea became the first album by an independent artist on an indie label to reach #1 on the ARIA charts. Speaking of ARIA's, they won about 3 on the night & gave one of the better performances (along with Missy) on the night.

Peak Position: #28 Oz, #27 NZ

37. Snow Patrol - Chocolate

The first of 3 SP singles to feature in my chart is at #37. Admittedly, I didn't get into this band until I heard Spitting Games (further on in this chart), but once I bought the album, I decided I'd put this in my chart. They've got 2 more songs to come, but where will they chart?

Peak Position: #18 UK

36. Muse - Hysteria

Even though this was released last year, it still makes my chart. Another Muse song with a great intro (like New Born, which kicks butt), I didn't notice this song all that much until I had to vote in the rock chart. The guys are fairly well known for their festival work here (they've performed at the Big Day Out festival in Oz) & also came out & toured in September.

Peak Position: #17 UK

There we go....in the next 5 or 10 songs, there are more Aussies than you can poke a stick at, so bear with it!
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Terence » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:31 pm

Some favourites of mine there Shell - Maroon 5, Muse, Will, Snow Patrol, Lostprophets and Joss Stone among others.

And I agree abut the BEP's "Let's Get Retarded"... it's better than the re-titled version.
Terence
Euro-trash Freak

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:35 pm

40. Missy Higgins - Scar
39. End Of Fashion - Rough Diamonds [/b]
Both okay songs... hope this is a sign some of the better songs you spammed me with are to come :wink:

38. John Butler Trio - Zebra
Among all the songs I'm familiar with and those you spammed me with, I must say I don't really recall this one

37. Snow Patrol - Chocolate
I must admit I don't know this one... but I do like "Run", and it's good to see it's still to come

36. Muse - Hysteria
Good song... took me a while to get into, now I think it's their best
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby Virgostar » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:36 am

Another 5 for you....

35. Guy Sebastian - Out With My Baby

The first single off the Fro's 2nd album makes its appearance at #35. Took me a few listens to get into this song (co-written and produced by Thicke), which is a change in direction from the cheese of his first ever single. However, it's not entirely non-cheesy - hard to take a Malaysian-Aussie dude who loves his footy & cricket seriously when he's singing about riding in "big black Jeeps" with his "peeps" :lol:

Peak Position: #1 Oz

34. Anastacia - Sick & Tired

UKMIX fave Anastacia lands herself a #34 spot with the 2nd single off her 3rd album. Whilst I couldn't stand Left Outside Alone and whilst I'm not much of a fan of hers, this song did grow on me, but got boring after listening to it too much. Another top 10 hit for her in Oz & the UK.

Peak Position: #4 UK, #8 Oz, #34 NZ (I think she may have been higher in NZ, but not sure)

33. The Offspring - Hit That

Celebrating 20 years in the music biz this year are The Offspring, with this the first single from their 7th album Splinter. A big hit on Aussie radio, these guys also performed on Rove Live when they were here (didn't perform this song though) & apparently, once credits had stopped rolling, treated the audience to a performance of Come Out & Play. Whilst it's probably not one of their best songs, it is a pretty good effort.

Peak Position: #13 Oz, #68 US, #26 NZ (couldn't find UK)

32. Cat Empire - The Chariot

For the uninitiated, The Cat Empire are a 6 piece band out of Melbourne who encorporate jazz, Latin, hip hop & a whole bunch of other things into their music. They are also known (to me anyway) for releasing catchy music and this song is no exception. Whilst slow in the choruses, the mood lifts in the chorus & makes you want to dance along to it. Lyrically, it's pretty symbolic of the times we're living in & if they hadn't released the crappy Days Like These as a single and had've instead released the next song of theirs in the chart as a single, I'd be happier with them (or the even more horrible 1-4-5)!

Peak Position: #34 Oz

31. Outkast - Roses

The song all about some stuck up, high maintenance bitch called Caroline just misses out on a top 30 spot. The 3rd single from Speakerboxxx/The Love Below sees Andre 3000 and Big Boi also talking about her attitude being "potty" and her roses smelling like poo :lol: Anyway, I do like the piano solo at the start of this song and whilst it can get annoying if you listen to it too much, it was yet again another top 10 hit for the guys in Oz.

Peak Position: #9 US, #2 Oz, #5 NZ, #4 UK
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby Tiger » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:35 am

Not terribly fussed about any of those but Anastacia's is ok :lol:

My CHART
Tiger

Postby matthew_dixon » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:29 am

Okay - I know I'm late, but I have to big up those Streets ones - especially Dry Your Eyes, plus Matinee, My Band and the insanely catchy Dogs Die In Hot Cars single 8-)
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:39 pm

35. Guy Sebastian - Out With My Baby
It's ok... I actually preferred "Angels Brought Me Here" over this

34. Anastacia - Sick & Tired
Good song, although my least favourite single off the album

33. The Offspring - Hit That
Not their best, but still good

32. Cat Empire - The Chariot
Another one I don't actually know

31. Outkast - Roses
Another catchy song from them, this makes an appearance in my chart
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby steophonic » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:37 pm

The Offspring and Muse stand out for me from those last 2 lots.
steophonic
Music Junkie

Return to Year End Personal Charts