Breakin' Dishes
12%
Unfaithful
8%

Total votes : 25

Postby PosziMC2 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby Matti88 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Since Umbrella was out, I was keeping my fingers crossed for S&M. And here it is, the best dance track Rihanna's ever recorded. Great to see it at the top!
Matti88
Personal Assistant

Postby Hermes » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Flawless top 3. I had the same when TTT wasn't even out yet ! :lol: ( except I'd put Hard at #1 and Russian Roulette at #2... ).

"Russian Roulette" : Definitely her best lead single. I was really taken aback at the first listen but this is just amazing. The slow and breath-taking instrumental combined with the frightening lyrics creates a depressing atmosphere that I love, somehow. The chorus is amazing as well, it gives me goosebumps. :P 9.5/10

"Hard" ft. Jeezy : It's unquestionably Rihanna's best song to me. The beginning is so good and gets me excited at once, especially with the "Yeah-Yeah-Yeah" parts. The instrumental is fierce, destructive and really effective, just like the chorus, a bit weak yet incredibly catchy.
I love how Rihanna is so cocky and fearless both in the song(lyrics) and the video, that side of hers interested me at the time because of certain circumstances....
I don't know if she'll top it but I hope so. It will be hard, though. :P 10/10

"S&M" : Her best dance song after We Found Love. I remember I liked it so much when it leaked and I still adore it. It's such a great introduction to LOUD, fun, sexy and playful. 8-)
The chorus is pretty catchy ( I love how her voice is raspy... it's hot. :P ) but my favourite part is the bridge, it's amazing.
I wish it was the lead single instead of "Only Girl", but it would have been risky to release it first. One of her best songs, anyway. 9/10
Hermes
Manager

Postby Spartan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I am
PosziMC2 wrote:HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
for your #1! Love it.
Spartan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 am

Russian Roulette: 9.5/10 - One of the best ballads of Rihanna's career, this one remains her most risky lead single to date. I love everything about it, from the cinematic, drama-filled opening to the climactic gun shot close. This is further proof to detractors of just how versatile Ms. Fenty is.

Hard: 9/10 - I don't know many Rihanna fans who'd rank this as high as you did but I do love this track! Great music video and a welcoming second single after the somewhat depressing "Russian Roulette".

S&M: 10/10 - Yeah, this is my song. It was #3 in my own Rihanna countdown and it's just so deliciously naughty and frustratingly addictive that you just can't get it out of your head! Whenever I heard someone talk about sticks and stones, I always think of the lyrics, Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I mean, what sort of brilliance is that? :o Top notch Pop tune and the remix with Britney is equally as fabulous.

All in all, exceptional list! One or two of your rankings made me question your sanity but you managed to deliver a very solid Top 10 and a titillating #1 and have ended this on a high note! :D
Aretha Franklin was an angel. Her voice helped lift our spirits and at times gave us the soundtrack to cope with our pain.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby ANH » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am

"Russian Roulette" is amazing. I can only listen to "Hard" a handful of times before it gets deleted.
ANH
Superstar

Postby Tiger » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

01 S&M
03 RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Russian Roulette :D
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Return to Personal Charts