My little review:
1) State Of Grace(7/10): I like the song as opener, but it doesn't have enough flesh around it. It doesn't come as hard to me... Dunno why, it just doesn't take me away. A nice opener nonetheless. I really like the part from 2:20 - 2:32 and the oh oh oh in the chorus.
2) Red(9/10): Love this one, liked it from the beginning. Pretty lyrics and catchy rhythm. I give it a 9 becaue her live performances of this song lack something. But I like it way more than the title tracks of her previous albums.
3) Treacherous(6.5/10): Just like state of grace it doesn't take me away. I think the song lingers on too much. It has nice lyrics (like most of her songs) but the instrumental is lacking something. I think it's a weird choice to put it as a 3rd song on the album. It's the weakest song on the album for me. But it's still good you know... Maybe with some more time I'll appreciate it more.
4) I Knew You Were Trouble(9/10): Taylor spreading her wings musically and it works on this one. It's catchy, good lyrics and the instrumental is kick ass. Considering the digital succes of this song I see it getting single treatment at one point.
5) All Too Well(10/10): One of the best songs on the album for me (or the best). Lyrically it's a masterpiece. These are the songs I love from taylor. A story telling heartbreak story. It builds up to a climax and ends with the final chapter of the story. Making it a round and emotional story. I wish she kept the 10 minute song hehe... It's really beautiful...
6) 22(8/10): Bit too poppy and juvenile for me but at the same time I like it alot. It's really catchy lol and makes you wanna jump around like a 8 year old. I'm 22 at the moment so you would guess I could relate to it, but I can't actually lol. She's describing summer I had when I was 18 or something. Nonetheless it could be a single to attract younger audience. I can see it becomming a hit
7) I Almost Do(8/10): Nice ballad and I should love it because it's kind of in the same vein as all too well. But the latter one is a staircase higher for me. I should listen to this one more, not as instant for me.
8) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together(10/10): Her best first single to date. Though I loved mine too. This one is just more universal. It's extremely catchy, everybody wants to jump around on it. Very instant. The rest is already history.
9) Stay Stay Stay(9/10): Makes me happy! The laugh at the end is extremely cute. Such a cute song!
10) The Last Time(feat. Gary Lightbody)(10/10): I wasn't mad about it when I first heard it. But now it just blows me away... Their voices blend so well together... Touching lyrics... Perfect blending of lyrics, voices, production and stripped down at the same time. What do you need more?
11) Holy Ground(9/10): I would give it a 10, but the lyrics lack something for me (especially at the ending). That's also why I think the songs lingers too long at the end. But nonetheless I always shake my bottom when the beat settles in.
12) Sad Beautiful Tragic(9/10): First of all she should make more songs like this. The beat takes you to a magical world. It's haunting and touching. The lyrics could've been more touching though. I love it but it just doesn't touch me enough to give it a 10. The production and vocals are flawless though.
13) The Lucky One(9/10): I love the story telling lyrics (always a plus with me, that's one of the reasons I love myself some country music). The beat reminds me of some 70's hit or something. I like this song alot. It could be more challenging though. I mean by that that some taylor songs need time to grasp it, this one is a bit too obvious or something. For example 2 black cadillacs (carrie underwood) is also a story telling song but it's more haunting and more explorable or something.
14) Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)(8/10): I like the stripped down feeling on it. But the other duet is better for me. Maybe I should listen to this one more (Like 'I Almost Do'). I think it's nice listen though.
15) Starlight(10/10): Should be a single for me. It's a bit juveline but at the same time it's for everyone. I get lovestory vibes from this one. I LOVE the part when the chorus kicks in 'Oh my what a marvelous tune'.
16) Begin Again(9/10): Amazing ballad to end the (regular) album. I wasn't too mad about it in the beginning but now I'm really starting too love it. A grower for me, but a grower in the upper class.
17) The Moment I Knew(9/10): I love this song and the construnction of it. It touches me.
18) Come Back... Be here(7/10): Bit meh. It's a nice song though, but nothing special. It has nothing that makes me notice it more. I need to listen to this one a bit more, and give it a chance.
19) Girl At Home(8/10): I like the song. The lyrics flow very nicely in the verses. The Chorus is a bit tacky and nothing impressive though. It's the 'Achilles heel' of the song
She did it again. She may be seen as overrated by some, but that's logical when you have that much of success. Not everybody can Like you. But the girl a lyrical genius, ain't no denying that. I'm a huge fan of her work and I feel bounded to her in some songs, we're also the same age and our birthday is only a few days apart from each other. Stupid detail I know lol.
I wanna ask everybody to give the album a chance. The album is not as instant as speak now or fearless. It's def her most mature work to date. Once you get into the album you will love it and you will be swept away for a few months... The girl has huge standards and you expect much after speak now and fearless (Well I did), it's hard to do always better. But she was smart and explored her music more and she did not try to copy her previous work. Which is another sign of her huge talent. I'm blessed to live during the 'taylor swift era'. Her music is for all ages, which is quite unique. She can go catchy/pop/fun/simple, but at the same time there is so much flesh on her songs. And once again she didn't fail... The only thing I would want again is that she incorporates more country elements in her music. Just because I love it, but at the same time it was her choice and I understand why. This album is growth once again...
(sorry for my english in some sentences, I do my best)