Deconstructing Leo: Lisa Loeb Top 40 - Soon

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby leomedar » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:26 pm

BONUS TRACK - GWEN STEFANI/NO DOUBT's TOP ALBUMS

8. No Doubt (1992) - My rating: 63.1
No surprise they were not popular with this. I don't generally like the album, they sound as a group of friends making music and searching, and that is something positive to take from this album. Just some glimpses of what they would become later.

7. Return of Saturn (2000) - My rating: 71.6
They took 5 years after the mega smash Tragic Kingdom. I think they had no clue what to do and this album suffers from that. Good to know later they would find a really surprising sound.

6. The Beacon Street Collection (1995) - My rating: 72.0
An interesting second album, more alligned to what they came out with during the Tragic Kingdom era.

5. The Sweet Escape (2006) - My rating: 74.4
A good pop album. For me less original than LAMB, she was trying too hard sometimes (Wind It Up) but it has some true beautiful ballads.

4. Love Angel Music Baby (2004) - My rating: 75.0
I loved this album, in time it has aged a little bit. But it was a refreshing pop sound with some great tracks.

3. Tragic Kingdom (1995) - My rating: 77.3
Very good album with many good songs on it. Overplayed to death but now in the distance I can relisten to it and enjoy it again.

2. Rock Steady (2001) - My rating: 78.5
If I think about it, this is imo their best album. But by adding the individual rates and coming out with an average, it is #2. I think they redeem theirselves from Return Of Saturn, finding a reffreshing sound, more fun and relaxed at points.

1. Push and Shove (2012) - My rating: 79.1
Underrated. It is a GREAT pop album. I was surprised to see it this high, but revising it I realized it a very balanced album, all songs are good, and that is something I can't say of any of their previous efforts.

How I Met... No Doubt
Spiderwebs & Just A Girl in MTV... that's when I decided to buy their album. I had a love/hate relationship with Gwen back then. Her voice was different but at points irritating. But the music was good.
Last edited by leomedar on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby leomedar » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Ingrid Michaelson's TOP 30: Part 1

30. Afterlife (Lights Out)
Her latest single to start this part. It is a fine song.

29. Die Alone (Girls And Boys)
A more plugged sound from her, which is welcomed and refreshing. I also love her softer side, you'll find plenty around here.

28. You And I (Be OK)
A lovely sound. The song grows fom mless to more.

27. Ghost (Human Again)
Such a beautiful song,

It's like living in a bad dream
I keep trying to scream
but my tongue has finally lost its sound.
I've got to say goodbye
to the pieces of me that have already died.

26. You Got Me (feat. Storyman) (Lights Out)

25. Stick (Lights Out)
I love this lyrics. Simple but real.

I've got somebody new
He dances just like you
Makes me wonder how you are

24. Sort Of (Everybody)
I love some small strings to flow with the piano.

23. Keep Breathing (Be OK)

I want to change the world, instead I sleep
I want to believe in more than you and me

But all that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing

22. Warpath (Lights Out)
Like I stated before, I just can't avoid loving a song with clapping.

21. Open Hands (feat. Trent Dabbs) (Lights Out)
Open hands are hard to hold on to anyway
Last edited by leomedar on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby Carbon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:57 am

I like all the songs here except the Lights Out ones. I really don't like this album, even though Warpath and Stick are tolerable a bit. I only really like one song from the album, hopefully it will appear here.

No Slow the Rain stuff? :( Some of her best ones are there.

Die Alone, Keep Breathing and Sort Of are my faves from here. The latter has such a pretty piano line.
необичните си имаат секој свој пат и тешко се среќаваат

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby leomedar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:52 pm

mrlemonade wrote:I like all the songs here except the Lights Out ones. I really don't like this album, even though Warpath and Stick are tolerable a bit. I only really like one song from the album, hopefully it will appear here.

No Slow the Rain stuff? :( Some of her best ones are there.

Die Alone, Keep Breathing and Sort Of are my faves from here. The latter has such a pretty piano line.
I do like Lights out! I think Human and Lights are different from her previous work si I can see why you are not very fond of them.

Slow the Rain was complicated. I heard it for the first time in order to make this list. Before that I just knew it existed but I didn't owe it. Porcelain Fists was the song that almost made it to the list, but in time maybe it'll grow. So I am sorry but you won't find anything from tha here. :-?
leomedar
Legend

Postby Carbon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:16 pm

WARNING - LONG ESSAY :lol:

Human Again is a weird one for me. I have a lot of plays of it because it was the omg-new-Ingrid-music hype, and because I hated most of Everybody (too poppy, less emotional). And Human showed signs of being less pop and more "serious". But nowadays I rarely return to it, because I find a lot of the songs trying too hard to sound dramatic and serious (strings, orchestrations, drama everywhere). How We Love is by far my favourite here, it really reminds me of early Ingrid, simple production, the lyrics have that uniqueness from Girls and Boys, no clichéd stuff.

Lights Out is also trying hard imho, but to a whole other opposite direction than Human. It's like one album she's all serious, orchestra, dark lyrics, and now she's radio-friendly and too produced, and the lyrics are mostly trite and irrelevant to me. The closing track is the one exception I really love.

In retrospect, I've kinda warmed up to Everybody because in comparison to the following two it seems more simplistic and less wannabe.

Slow the Rain (Porcelain Fists are a major highlight and probably the best thing she's ever done imo, also A Bird's Song, Morning Lullabies, Charlie...) and Girls & Boys are her truly greatest albums to me, Be OK is also very good, and from Everybody onwards is where she started losing my interest and I think with Lights Out she's completely lost me. Maybe I'll bother to check out her future stuff, maybe find a couple songs I like there.

Maybe it's me who's changed, and my view on music, because I was a teen when I discovered her, and all of her lyrics and melodies connected with me, so with getting older I don't feel that connection anymore (although I still do with her first 3 albums!). But objectively I have a feeling her lyrics have been losing creativity and diversity since Everybody, and are now all samey, relationship-related, generic.
On Slow the Rain she wrote about eating disorders, bullying, death of a loved one, and other non-love stuff; even the love songs before we're much more evocative and clever (also why I like How We Love from HA). And now, most of it is just radio-friendly indie pop blah music.

Sorrrry if this is too boring to read, but I warned you :lol: all is purely IMO of course! I still think she's talented and all, but it's probably just not meant to be. (also, now her music reminds me of Sara Bareilles' even more, and you know I don't like her :P )

Check these non album songs if you haven't yet, I absolutely adore them and that's what I like from her lyric-wise and production-wise:
San Francisco - this is a live version, I have a studio version she sent to people who were signed to her mailing list a couple of years ago. if you like this a lot, I can e-mail you the studio version, I like it even more
Spare Change - I don't know for which purpose this was recorded, reminds me of Slow the Rain stuff, but is much more recent. Proof that I can still like her newer stuff, only if she put songs like this on her albums :(

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby leomedar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:48 pm

My approach to Ingrid is different so we'll have different results :roll: I love many of her songs from the first group of albums, but when rating a whole album you'll find her last 3 ranking higher... and you're gonna hate it

But... I LOVE Sara Bareilles, and I go to Ingrid to find probably radio friendly songs lol

But I agree with many things you are saying, Ingrid is still to make a big impact, she has the potential and she has proven with many songs her capability to make introspective and tounching music. Maybe she is at a stage in her career where she needs to make more radio friendly music to be known, create a fanbase and then surprise us with a masterpiece. Maybe she loves radio friendly music. I love the song Maybe by the way.

I find it extremely interesting to read your passionate "essays" and to see different approaches to music! That's why I hope you'll eventually find the time to create the ranks you promised in your own Tori thread! :wink:

regarding your links:

San Francisco: it was heartbreaking. Loved it. It was only in the second listen that it clicked what was it about.

Spare Change: I loved the piano here! I prefer this sound from her.
leomedar
Legend

Postby Carbon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes yes, of course, different perspectives and all, I'm glad she seems to be getting popular with GCB, or at least that her career is not dwindling like many female artists' unfortunately do. :)

Will try to have a new batch of Tori this evening or tomorrow! Maybe (the song Maybe is ok, not among my faves from Everybody tho :D ) I'll do a little rank for Ingrid someday as well!

In the meantime, keep on listening to Slow the Rain haha. Beauuutiful stuff there. It has a demo-ish feel, not very polished and her young voice sometimes gets too shrill, but that's part of the charm for me.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby leomedar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:06 am

Ingrid Michaelson's TOP 30: Part 2

20. Breakable (Girls And Boys)
Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?
Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts
So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess
And to stop the muscle that makes us confess

19. Soldier (Everybody)
I like the way she sings this one. And of course the easy part of her songs, or in other words, the fact they are radio firendly :wink:

18. One Night Town (feat. Mat Kearney) (Lights Out)
Yes, she can't go any popper than this i think, this song could belong to many pop stars. I think it is fine for her to loose a little sing about nothing and have fun. O f course, next album she should challenge me more.

17. Fire (Human Again)
I really like this song, the strings and everything.

16. Corner Of Your Heart (Girls And Boys)
Simple song, I love the mood and the piano.

15. Are We There Yet (Everybody)
when it starts I think it is brandi carlile.

14. This Is War (Human Again)
I agree in this album she becomes a little too dramatic, with the choruses and bridges and everything just a little too much. But I love that in this album.

13. I'm Through (Human Again)
Lovely and heartbreaking. It reminds me when I broke up with and ex. We were together for 4 years and then it all dissapeared and I found myself dating girls who only made me feel they were not my ex. It is a difficult time, to finally forget, forgive and move on.

12. Home (Lights Out)

11. Over The Rainbow (Be OK)
I tend to hate this song and all its versions. But I find her rendition so sweet and fragile...
leomedar
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 am

I like a few songs on Be Ok & Everybody. :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am

Breakable was my fave Ingrid song for a long time. It's still in the top 5 for sure. Beautiful stuff, very simple and reflective.

Corner of Your Heart is also one I adore, probably also in my top 5. But not sure really, would have to think about it. Top 10 at least without a doubt. The lyrics here are so good.

I'm Through is one of my faves from Human Again, while Fire/This Is War are in the disliked category :lol:

That's all I like from this batch. I hope Lady in Spain is in the top 10, great great song. If anything, this countdown just reminds me how good the early stuff is, and I have an urge to revisit it all now. Oh and December Baby and Highway.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby leomedar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Ingrid Michaelson's TOP 30: Part 3

10. Do It Now (Human Again)
So do it now, do it right now
Don't waste a minute on the darkness and the pity sitting in your mind

9. Once Was Love (Everybody)
This song is SO Sara Bareilles :o I love it, but I can sense mrlemonade's opinion :wink:

8. The Way I Am (Girls And Boys)
A very interesting sound from her, refreshing. And... another clapping song! Perfect.

7. Glass (Girls And Boys)
You could make my head swerve
Used to know my every curve
And now we meet on a street
And I am blind, I cannot find the heart I gave to you

6. Girls Chase Boys (Lights Out)
A very pop song, catchy with a nice video.

5. Can't Help Falling In Love (Live At Daytrotter) (Be OK)
Just like with Over The RAinbow, I think she makes such a fragile and swet rendition of this song that captures my heart. Lovely.

4. Be OK (Be OK)
Sweet, small and simple song.

3. Blood Brothers (Human Again)
Great song, great video and beautiful lyrics.

What you need, what you need, I need too
What you are, what you are, I am too
'Cause we're all the same under a different name
We're all blood, we're all blood, blood brothers

2. Everybody (Everybody)
As we are entering spring in this part of the world, this song fits perfectly. Lovely song.

1. Maybe (Everybody)
I find this song soooo catchy, I just can't stop singing along to it.
the only way to really know is to really let it go
leomedar
Legend

Postby Carbon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Interesting batch!

I could care less about the Everybody songs (even though the title track and Maybe are tolerable to me, Once Was Love on the other hand :lol: :lol: )

Do It Now + Blood Brothers - nice. Can't say I'm very amazed, but for my personal Human Again standards they are fine.

The Way I Am + Be OK - both very sweet song, love her on ukulele. Poppy, but I don't find them overproduced or trite like the later poppy stuff.

Girls Chase Boys - I liked it when it came out because of new-Ingrid-music hype, and it's catchy, have to give it credit. Nowadays, I don't listen to it at all haha. But happy that it's probably her most successful song since the G&B/Be OK days, the video attracted good attention too, so that's nice.

Glass is so nice :cry: I loved it a lot more back in my teens tho, but I still think it's quite good. Maybe among my least favourites from G&B, but the whole album is very good so even the less adored songs are still good to me.

CHFIL - good cover, even prefer it to the original!

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby leomedar » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:27 pm

BONUS TRACK - INGRID MICHAELSON's TOP ALBUMS
Ok, it is probably upside down to mrlemonade's rank :lol:

6. Slow the Rain (2005) - My rating: 71.4
"Michaelson could not find a label to sponsor her album, as she was in 2005 one of the myriad unknowns aspiring to a career in folk music in New York City and playing for hire, on subway platforms and doing an occasional open mike or gig if she could get one, the usual story. She paid for the recording, mixing and physical manufacturing of the disk." (wikipedia)

I liked all songs except I'll See You in My Dreams. It is just that none of them were great songs, they were all nice.

5. Be OK (2008) - My rating: 76.4
It was a compilation album, and somehow lack cohesiveness. Anyway, it is a high rated album so the overall result was good.

4. Girls And Boys (2006) - My rating: 76.7
This album was the first one I got from her. I like it and some songs are really outstanding. It was self-released as her first album but a year later was re-released and her fate changed.

3. Lights Out (2014) - My rating: 78.8
OK, her more mainstream and pop album to date, which was a turn off for some fans but that I think exposed her music to more people. Her identity is still better exposed in her initial albums so in a future I expect her to go back to a more intimate sound and lyrics. Anyway, it is great to have some fun and get loose.

2. Human Again (2012) - My rating: 79.6
Her first attempt to more radio friendly/pop sound. In this case, a more dramatic sound with many string arrangements. I like this era a lot, many songs are very visual, good for soundtracks.

1. Everybody (2009) - My rating: 80.4
Everybody wants to be loved. That's the theme of this album, probably the first step towards Human Again and Lights Out. We'll see what the future holds for us!

How I Met... Ingrid Michaelson
My wife had a very strong catalogue of digital music, packed with female singer-sobgwriters. That's the genre I like the most, but I was still not very into digital music and therefore my catalogue was less diverse, I had to invest a lot of money to buy albums!
So when we moved together I found out many great artists, such as Ingrid. Later I became the one spreading the catalogue and becoming a fan of her.
Last edited by leomedar on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby leomedar » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 am

Jamie Cullum TOP 20: Part 1

20. Gran Torino
Great song from a great movie.

19. Sad, Sad World (feat. Laura Mvula) (Momentum)
A cool song and a nice duet.

18. Don't Stop The Music (The Pursuit)
I first heard this version during his Catching Tales Tour, when he visited Argentina. It was an outstanding show, he is really a showman, and this song was a highlight of the show.

17. London Skies (Catching Tales)
I love the change in pace when he enters the chorus. A great song to have in your ipod while you are walking in London.

16. Get Your Way (Catching Tales)
I like this song because it is distinctive from the rest of his body of work.

15. 21st Century Kid (Catching Tales)

14. These Are The Days (Twentysomething)
I like his approach to jazz. In this video you have a glimpse of how he is in during his shows.

13. The Move on Song

12. Photograph (Catching Tales)
I like the piano and how the song rises in the chorus.
I connect to this part of the lyrics:
When I look back on my ordinary life
I see so much magic,
though I missed it at the time

11. I'm All Over It (The Pursuit)
I like this, although I feel it kinda of repeated old formulas here.
Last edited by leomedar on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby Carbon » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:38 pm

My Ingrid album rank:

1./2. Slow the Rain / Girls and Boys - I really can't decide, there are periods when I prefer one over the other. But each one is great in a different way. They're not perfect though, and I believe that a combination of the best songs off both albums would create one big masterpiece.
3. Be OK - A good collection of songs, but as you said, lacks a bit of cohesiveness which prevents it from being as great as the first two IMO. But still has a lot of gems.
4. Human Again - I really love maybe only a couple of tracks here, but I can enjoy more than half of it.
5. Everybody - I really love maybe a couple of tracks here as well, but the tolerable/skippable ratio is the opposite of Human.
6. Lights Out - I love Everyone is Gonna Love Me Now, tolerate GCB/Stick/Warpath, the rest can't get into at all.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Spartan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Love Jamie Cullum. Catching Tales is my favourite album of his, the tracks you mention in the latest bunch are the best ones from the album, especially London Skies and 21st Century Kid.

You've yet to chart my all-time favourite Jamie track so hopefully it's in your top ten.
Spartan
Legend

Postby leomedar » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Jamie Cullum's TOP 20: Part 2

10. Catch The Sun (Catching Tales)
I was a big fan of this one.

9. Save Your Soul (Momentum)
I prefer this version from the one in the album.

8. All At Sea (Twentysomething)
Sometimes don't you just crave
To disappear within your mind
You never know what you might find

7. Singin' In The Rain (Twentysomething)
Fantastic version of this classic.

6. Everything You Didn't Do (feat. Carlos Sadness, Frank T & Nita) (Momentum)
I like how this song makes me dance.

5. If I Ruled The World (The Pursuit)
Ok, this could have easily been a top 3, or maybe a #1. LOVE it, such a mood. The reason it is number 5 is that I want to rank happier songs in my top 4.

4. You're Not The Only One (Momentum)
Another great song to walk around the city. The song in fact is kind of depressing...

3. Everlasting Love
Second time this song is versioned here... first by Gloria, now by Jamie. this is miles better imo. Just addcited to it. too bad it is from that creepy movie (the first part was great, the second a disaster)

2. High And Dry (Pointless Nostalgic)
What a great version. The original may be better, but this is great!

1. Mind Trick (Catching Tales)
Another one that makes me dance and have fun and enjoy music. I love this song.
Last edited by leomedar on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby Wardo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Shame Twentysomething didn't appear in your countdown, love this one.

Catch The Sun is great, Mind Trick too. I need to explore his discography properly.
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby leomedar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:05 am

Spartan wrote:Love Jamie Cullum. Catching Tales is my favourite album of his, the tracks you mention in the latest bunch are the best ones from the album, especially London Skies and 21st Century Kid.

You've yet to chart my all-time favourite Jamie track so hopefully it's in your top ten.
Hi Spartan!
Tell me which is your all-time fav!

Wardo wrote:Shame Twentysomething didn't appear in your countdown, love this one.

Catch The Sun is great, Mind Trick too. I need to explore his discography properly.
Twentysomething is my #41 :) I choose to share here only a selection of songs, but I have all of them rated and ranked. It is a good song.
leomedar
Legend

Postby leomedar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:44 am

BONUS TRACK - JAMIE CULLUM's TOP ALBUMS

5. Pointless Nostalgic (2002) - My rating: 70.4
A good jazz album, less pop than the rest. High And Dry is a highlight in this good but average album. It is his first album released by a record label.

4. Twentysomething (2003) - My rating: 73.4
He mixes jazz standards with original material, which is what caught my attention.

3. Catching Tales (2005) - My rating: 74.0
For me, his pop breakthrough. It is less succesful than twentysomething, but that album still had strong jazz influences while this one is more genuinely pop. If I was asked which Jamie's album was my fav I would have answered Catching Tales without a doubt, so it was very surprising to find this at number 3. The thing is that it has some filler songs imo which brings the average down.

2. The Pursuit (2009) - My rating: 74.8
I find this album a little more intimate but at the same time pop and fun. Maybe with no big song like Catching Tales but more regular.

1. Momentum (2013) - My rating: 77.9
A very surprising album! I still need to go through it more, bu so far it is by far my fav album from him. Thre excellent songs and then some.

I still need to find and listen to his latest album, Interlude, so I'll leave this ranking like this and see ina future how the new Jamie impacts me.

How I Met... Jamie Cullum
I had Twentysomething and Catching Tales. I liked them, although I was not completely into them. One day I was at work and found out he was playing that same night in a local stadium (a small venue but quite popular) so I thought I had to go and see him. So I went, all by myself, to the stadium and bought me one ticket. Taht live experience was mindblowing. I had a GREAT time. He is a showman, and the small venue helped me enjoy him even more, how he walked into the crowd and sang a lot of songs with us. Since taht night, I am a big fan of him and I am really waiting for him to come back!

He is also married to a brazilian girl as far as I know, so that makes him a little more closer!
Last edited by leomedar on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 pm

leomedar wrote:
Spartan wrote:Love Jamie Cullum. Catching Tales is my favourite album of his, the tracks you mention in the latest bunch are the best ones from the album, especially London Skies and 21st Century Kid.

Hi Spartan!
Tell me which is your all-time fav!
Not While I'm Around. A fantastic tale on a Sondheim classic.
Spartan
Legend

Postby leomedar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Janet Jackson's TOP 60: Part 1

60. Together Again ('Deeper' Ballad Version)
To set the mood I'll start with this gorgeous version of Together Again. It is like a complete different song!

59. Free Xone (Velvet Rope)
A very different sound from her. At the beggining I was not a fan of this, but in time I started to enjoy its style.

58. So Excited (feat. Khia) (20 Y.O.)
As a person who doesn't have english as a mother tongue, Janet is someone extremely difficult to understand. This is a case in which I don't get one line! I have to read the lyrics. Anyway, I like this type of song from her, dance but smooth.

57. Feels So Right (All For You)
Another lovely R&B jam that I really enjoy from Janet. I really love her Velvet and post Velvet years. Her previous work I have been becoming more familiar with thanks to biscuits and to his Janet Survivor! Yes, I took the time after the survivor was over to listen ALL her songs and realized I like her much more than I thought. Even her pre-Velvet era which was not so known by me. Anyway, This is still the kind of sound I enjoy the most from her.

56. You Ain't Right (All For You)
I think it is a perfect album opener. Makes you dance.

55. Would You Mind (All For You)
Third song from AFY in a row... Another really sexy sound and song.

54. Thinkin' Bout My Ex (Damita Jo)
I just love the way she sings in these songs... she sounds fragile and sweet but at the same time confident about herself. She has this double version of herlef imo, on one hand she speaks so softly and shy but then dance her ass off and is sexually powerful.

53. Rollwitchu

52. Can't Be Stopped (Velvet Rope)
A hidden track that is a great album closer. Leaves you wanting to start the whole album again.

51. Where Are You Now (janet.)
I like this era, but somehow I feel she was too influenced by her brother. I think that eventually she really gained confidence and differentiate herself in such a fantastic way!
Last edited by leomedar on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
leomedar
Legend

Postby leomedar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:39 am

Second post updated with Gloria, Gwen, Ingrid and Jamie. No big changes, but next update will have major impacts!
leomedar
Legend

Postby Wardo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:47 am

Nice to know your experience in the concert changed your perception about his music. A live gig is what separates the great artists from the average ones.

On the Brazilian wife, I guess you're mistaking him for someone else. Jamie is married to an English model.

How amazing is this couple? :D
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby leomedar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:54 am

Thans for the info! I was sure he was married to a brazilian girl! Well, he misses that :D

They look great together! I like mismatched couples.

If he goes to your city, no matter if you know his songs or not, check him! You'll have fun. I knew only a couple of songs but really enjoyed myself.
leomedar
Legend

Return to Personal Charts