My Charts - week 45 - Baby, let’s Play Destroy

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby KokoCollino » Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Great you had a fab time with Adele :D

Amazing re-entry for Jamala! If we didn't have such a summery time right now, I'd definitely spin her more.

"Sound Of Silence" is growing on me as well :)

Yaaas for Poli :D

Cute entry for Justs ;)
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Postby Jack » Mon May 23, 2016 1:51 pm

I'm really starting to love Meghans' new one "Me Too"
Jack
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 pm

JakeP wrote:Hi Tansike

I read about this too and think it's such a shame that Ke$ha has found herself in this situation. Apparently bosses were concerned that she was going to perform a song slating Dr Luke but has since said she was going to pay homage to Bob Dylan. :(
Hey Jake :)

...and in the end they allowed her to perform there! Unfortunately i wasn't the biggest fan of the performance. Did you see it?

JakeP wrote:Yes, the track is growing on me too but is also more likely to make my chart the week after next as my next chart is going to be Eurovision themed. :P Has there been any news about Zara's next album?
No, no news at all which is a shame. It should have been released already last year to be honest, when "Never Forget You" and "Lush Life" were still successful :-?

JakeP wrote:Yes! :lol: I was absolutely 100% rooting for Australia to win. Dami just smashed those vocals on the night of the final and i've been going back and watching that performance on Youtube, it really was magical.......and then it comes 2nd to that song? :-? Yes, i was disappointed. :lol:
Haha i still have some hope left that "1944" will grow on you ... :oops: But yeah, during the final, i was rooting for Dami Im as well. I only voted for her :)

JakeP wrote:I didn't think Rykka's song was that good tbh :( so it wasn't a shock for me that Switzerland didn't qualify. Aww, i'm sure he loved it deep down inside. I'm so happy you enjoyed the concert and had a great time. Adele really is funny, I've seen clips of Adele on tv in the UK and her laugh and personality is infectious which is why i think Adele is so popular. Adele is relatable on every possible level. :P
Haha you obviously weren't the only one thinking that way... Aw it's not like he disliked it. I think he just expected a lot. And yeah, she was very funny indeed. Sometimes i thought she's actually talking even a bit too much, but i guess she had to do it that way, otherwise it could have been a bit boring with all those ballads. But she was so sweet, funny and likeable, the first artist i've seen who talked so much and seemed so normal, like every other person in the room there.

JakeP wrote:Dangerous woman the album looks like it's going to be another solid gold pop album of 2016. It's sure gonna be interesting to see the shortlist for best album at the Grammies next year. I think Ariana is looking good to release a strong album full of choons.
It's easily the best album of the year so far for me, so i can't wait to hear what you'll think about it. I would love to see it doing well on the Grammies, but at first it has to do well on the charts... and it looks like she could lose the #1 debut in the US and the UK :-?

JakeP wrote:Oops, i forgot NO got to #2 in your chart. :oops: Meghan continues to be really hit n' miss with me.
Same with me...

JakeP wrote:Yes, i noticed that with the juries. I wonder why they weren't as positive about Zoe's entry. At least there was a lot of love in the stadium for the Austrian representative.
There were even more surprising things... like the jury loving Belgium and Malta, while Malta got nearly no points from the public. I thought it would be the other way round with both songs.

JakeP wrote:For me, there was quite an obvious difference. If you watch the performance when Greta performed in Iceland, and then the semi final performance it seems to me that the producers of Eurovision in Sweden wanted to change Iceland's performance. I much preferred the "less is more" staging we saw originally in Europe where Greta looked like a silhouette.
Yes, that's probably also why they didn't qualify. I prefered the version in the icelandish preselection much more as well.

JakeP wrote:Australia would've won had it just been on jury votes. :cry: Also someone worked out the scoring had they used last years points system where jury and televoting was combined and Australia would've still won with Ukraine second. I downloaded Dami's song on iTunes and added to the fact i've been watching her performance from the final a few times already (that's just today :oops: ) expect Dami to be the biggest Eurovision song in my chart this year. Ukraine may have won but i just can't bring myself to enter that song in my chart just because it won, 1944 really failed to click with me. :(
And last year Italy would have had won if only the jury votes would have been counted. There's always a winner or a loser with looking at the results from another way. The biggest part of Jamala's win is obviously due to everything that happened to the country over the last few months if not years. Of course the contest should be about the music, but i think Ukraine definitely deserved the victory. Plus they had so many fantastic entries over the last few years, so i'm ok with the country winning it. Probably similar to Azerbaijan where they had several fantastic and successful entries, but their winning entry is one of their weakest entries overall.

JakeP wrote:Aww, it still made your top 40 in a very competitive week so that is amazing in itself. It could've been completely overlooked last week but i love that this song did make your top 40. :D
Glad you think so! :) I think it still has some chances to be back sooner or later and get a new peak, if it gets picked up by the radio over here which would mean i would hear it more often = bigger chances for me to get into the song again.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed May 25, 2016 8:14 pm

JakeP wrote:1 (NEW) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Wow! :o Amazing entry for Adele. I'm so happy you had a great time even if your bf wasn't as keen (really? i thought he would love the concert). I must see if there are any clips on Youtube from Adele's concert. Ohh, or is it due to Send my love (to your new lover) being made the 3rd single that's caused this to do so well now. It got to #8 in my chart when the whole of 25 made my top 20 but i have to admit, i've not listened to this at all this week so it won't make my next chart but i believe the music video is released this weekend so Adele is looking likely to be high up my chart next week if the video is really good.
As i said above, i think he just expected much more. But he's not music obsessed anyway, so he often doesn't enjoy the concerts. It already happened that he slept during a concert :lol: (funnily, this is my most favorite concert to date)
The debut at #1 is due to both. She just released it last week i think, so it would have entered the charts anyway - the concert just came during the best moment, so it made the song debuting at #1. Otherwise it would have been lower Top10 or so i think. I'm glad it's becoming a hit for Adele, it deserves to be a big one. I also like the video... what do you think about it?

JakeP wrote:3 (RE) Jamala – 1944
Poor Dami :cry: I was so hoping Australia were going to win Eurovision and then Ukraine got the win right at the last minute. The way they did the results was amazing but still, disappointing winner imo. :(
Aww... well, Dami's got the second biggest boost on itunes (behind... Frans :-? ) so there's that :)

JakeP wrote:4 (RE) Adele – Hello *P*
"hello, it's me, i was wondering if after all these months you'd like to re-enter this song in your chart"! :lol: I think it's well known just how much i love this song, it really is pop perfection and deserved to be my #1 of 2015 in my chart of the year.
Haha :) It definitely became one of her signature hits, together with "Rolling In The Deep" and "Someone Like You". It was the perfect opening of the concert, and became my most favorite song on the album again.

JakeP wrote:6 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
As you know I usually don't buy many albums and just download individual tracks on iTune but to say we're not even halfway into the year i've already got two potential albums of the year. Lemonade being the first, and now possibly Dangerous woman being the second. I've not bought it yet, nor have i heard all the tracks but i have listened to some of the new album tracks and i'm loving this new era. I didn't think Ariana would better her My everything era but i really think Dangerous woman is gonna be massive. :D
Really, really glad to hear this! I'm not sure if "Dangerous Woman" is better than "My Everything" for me, as i'm missing a track that comes close to the smash hits like "Break Free", "Problem" or "One Last Time" - but "My Everything" had a very few fillers, while "Dangerous Woman" doesn't have them. Definitely a fantastic album!

JakeP wrote:7 (26) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
Aww, here's my poor baby Dami. The amount of times i've watched her performances (both semi final and grand final) over the last week i'm certain that Sound of silence is going to be my highest charting Eurovision entry this year. Absolutely love this song and the performance which were so incredible. Dami really sang her heart out in the final and i get goosebumps everytime i watch it back, especially when she hits the big note in the final chorus, and i love how you can hear the whole crowd bursting into a massive cheer as she nails that high note. Magical moment, so disappointed this wasn't the winner. :cry:
I'm surprised you still enjoy to watch the performances of some songs and the video that often. I prefer hearing it through iTunes or so. So i can do something else. Every now and then i'm also watching some performances of course, but that's quite time consuming, isn't it?
Anyway, yeah, the performance was great and she slayed vocally. The facetime line is kinda akward though but there's worse out there of course. She would have been a fantastic winner... just imagine the success she would have got if she would have won :cry:

JakeP wrote:8 (NEW) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
I really like this song but what lets the song down for me is the production. The first verse sounds lush but then when it goes into the first chorus it sounds so flat (the backing music) i would've loved the music to have been louder to give off that sense of euphoria you get when a song goes into a big chorus.
That bulgarian part (if it actually is bulgarian) just does it for me. No idea if i pronounce it correctly but i LOVE to sing along to that track in my car :oops: Glad it became the biggest success for Bulgaria so far!

JakeP wrote:9 (4) Zoë – Loin d’ici
Aww, she's such a darling isn't she? I still don't know why the juries didn't rate this performance but Zoë won the hearts of many Eurovision fans and got a deserved result in the televoting.
Yes <3 but had no idea she's just 19! I thought she way older :oops: Glad she did well for Austria - apart from Conchita it was their best result since 2003! :o

JakeP wrote:12 (21) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
Oddly enough i was expecting this to return to #1 in your chart so its very surprising that Sergey didn't even make top 10. What a performance though, i thought the idea of climbing up the screen was so clever and probably one of the most genius staging ideas i saw this year at Eurovision. I'm happy Sergey didn't slip on the night as apparently he slipped during the rehearsals.
The screen looked awesome and it was a great idea, however it still could have been better. The screen when they showed wings was way too cheesy, plus he seemed very unsure about it while 'climbing' up the screen. Plus i disliked his clothes (he has such a cool style in the video... i hoped he would wear something cool as well). Anyway, during the contest, i somehow got a bit over this song and prefered others to win, that's also why it didn't climb more positions. 21-12 is still a great move after so many weeks on the charts though :)

JakeP wrote:13 (RE) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
"we could have had it aaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll", i feel an Adele karaoke moment coming on. *grabs hairbrush* :lol: :P Did Rolling in the deep really only peak at #6 for you at the time? :o
Yes! :oops: And only several weeks after being released as a single. It just took ages to click with me.

JakeP wrote:16 (RE) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
I'm loving seeing the Adele impact, she really is one of a kind. I don't think anyone else right now can achieve success in the way Adele has done, and i love it. Someone like you was always a weird one for me because i always preferred the way she sang the chorus at her Brit awards performance unlike the album version where she sings the line "don't forget me, i beg" high up with her voice as i was became more used to Adele singing that line of the song in her mid range.
Yes, she definitely deserves all the success she gets. I can see why some people think she's overrated, or boring, or whatever. But she's doing stuff everyone can relate to, and that's great! Haha that line... i've never heard her singing it the way it is on the record. I like it both ways though. It will be VERY difficult for her to beat the success of "Someone Like You" on my charts by the way...

JakeP wrote:29 (NEW) Michał Szpak – Colors Of Your Life
I really didn't like this song, it sounds like that song Truly madly deeply by Savage Garden. I thought it was very telling how this did so badly with the jury votes but when it came to the televoting it finished 3rd! :o No way on earth was this the third best song in the Eurovision final. Third from bottom, yes! :lol:
Oh i enjoyed his performance :oops: 3rd in the televotes is still VERY strange though.

JakeP wrote:38 (23) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
Move over One dance, Too good is here to take the honour of being Drake's most successful song in my chart........so far. :D This has really taken off now in the UK.
I'm surprised how fast i got over "One Dance" again - it feels like it's just a few days ago when i was praising "One Dance" a lot. I'm sure "Too Good" will be huge everywhere... but surprisingly it's "Controlla" which gets airplay support in the US, not "Too Good" :o
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed May 25, 2016 8:15 pm

stevyy wrote:wow, adele pushing thru. her album has never left my albums top 20/30 since it debuted. what an evergreen.
Wow, that's great for her. Unfortunately, it already left my charts for a few weeks, but the concert gave her a huge boost :)

MrRager wrote:...
Not keen on much of the Adele, I think she is ridiculously overrated. However the few I mentioned here are real good!

Poor Queen Rykka flopping on your chart almost as bad as her Semi Final performance :cry:
Oh you prefer "When We Were Young" over "Hello"? That's interesting! Glad you still like a few songs from her :)

Haha... she will have another weird move this week...
by the way, really glad to see you like several ESC entries this week :D

Nostalgiee wrote:Alvaro flop :cry:
I'm sorry :cry: There's a chance he could get some more success though if "Sofia" becomes a hit like "El mismo sol" did last year...

Biebz wrote:Nice climbs for Lighthouse and Sound of Silence! They were my two favourites, I wish one of those had won :cry:
Glad you like these! I wasn't surprised about the low position for Croatia as Nina sounded terrible, the studio version is magical though <3
I really like the winner this year, but i was rooting for Australia in the end. They even got all my votes :)

KokoCollino wrote:Great you had a fab time with Adele :D

Amazing re-entry for Jamala! If we didn't have such a summery time right now, I'd definitely spin her more.

"Sound Of Silence" is growing on me as well :)

Yaaas for Poli :D

Cute entry for Justs ;)
Yes, she was very funny :) Won't become my most favorite concert ever though.

Didn't think about this so far, but you're right, this would fit so much more to the cold times of the year.

Glad to hear this, it's a great pop ballad :D

Glad you like these entries as well. Unfortunately, Justs won't do well here... :oops:

Jack wrote:I'm really starting to love Meghans' new one "Me Too"
Really glad to hear that - it's such a guilty pleasure 8-)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Magnus » Thu May 26, 2016 12:31 am

Tansike wrote:
Magnus wrote:I will comment properly later. But I'm curious what the three blank posts on the previous page are for.
Haha... it's spam :oops: I thought posting the charts on the new page looks better than being posted on the last posts of a page... :oops:
Reported for artificially inflating post count ;). (Not that you would need to do that...)

Ah, ok. I thought maybe they were reserved for some discography or similar stuff that you intended to post later but wanted to appear before the chart update. I did notice a couple of "On to the next page..." posts before which I thought was clever. I like that UKMix has no setting in the User Control Panel to change the number of posts per page; many other forums have that, which sometimes leads to silly discussions when someone says something is on page 20 and someone replies that there are currently only 5 pages :lol:. Let's hope it stays this way!

The new chart is very interesting! I hadn't noticed that "Send My Love" was being released as a single. Overall I find Adele's latest album hugely overrated but that song is the exception and an excellent single choice! It became Adele's first and so far only hit on my chart back in early December. "Hello" was very close though and I don't hate the re-entry for it this week on your chart. I can definitely understand the "concert effect". It would have been interesting to see how your chart would look after some concerts if all album tracks were allowed to chart 8-).

Wow, 21 songs from this year's ESC on your chart, that's a lot! Only seven has charted so far on mine, although there would have been a few more if I had 40 positions rather than just 30. I still find 2016 a strong year compared to 2015 and 2014 though, but not close to 2013 when 27 songs from the contest reached my chart, including the entire top 10 two weeks (competition from other songs was unusually weak those two weeks though). Interesting chart run so far for the winner. More to my taste are the new entries from Poli Genova (who reached #14 on my chart in 2011 with "Na inat") and Laura Tesoro. The Latvian and Polish entries are OK too. Also good to see the climb for "Lighthouse", and Zoë at least gets another week in the top 10; she's doing better on your chart than mine now... That massive dive for Rykka though :cry:.

Not that surprising to see the ESC album at #1 for a third week after the slayage on the singles chart, although it would also have been unsurprising to see Adele returning to #1. A little surprised though that her two previous albums (or at least 21) never reached #1. I will probably check out Dami Im's album. Are there any more songs on it as good as "Sound of Silence"?
Magnus
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:42 am

Tansike wrote:1 (NEW) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
4 (RE) Adele – Hello *P*
6 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
10 (3) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
11 (7) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
13 (RE) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
16 (RE) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
18 (RE) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P*
21 (RE) Adele – When We Were Young
23 (RE) Adele – Rumour Has It
24 (15) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
27 (NEW) Adele – Make You Feel My Love
30 (14) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
33 (25) Alicia Keys – In Common
35 (18) Tarja – No Bitter End
38 (23) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
AWESOME that you got to see Adele live! Based on how she's stormed your latest chart, she must've put on a pretty good show? First Ellie, now Adele...your life is so glamorous! 8-) "G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s..."

• I've really been getting into "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" this week - it's something a bit different for her, and certainly more captivating than WWWY - so I hope it becomes a bigger Hot 100 hit (well, a bigger hit everywhere, really.) **Fingers crossed**
• Ouch at "Into You" falling out of your Top 5 already...but hopefully, once Adele + ESC hype wears off, it'll be able to enjoy a more steady run.
• "Make You Feel My Love" seems to be one of Adele's most forgotten singles, but I think it's a really lovely cover, and probably one of my favorite singles of hers (partially helped by the fact that it was never massively overexposed, like many of her hits.) :lol:

Yet another dazzling chart, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 am

Magnus wrote:
Tansike wrote:
Magnus wrote:I will comment properly later. But I'm curious what the three blank posts on the previous page are for.
Haha... it's spam :oops: I thought posting the charts on the new page looks better than being posted on the last posts of a page... :oops:
Reported for artificially inflating post count ;). (Not that you would need to do that...)

Ah, ok. I thought maybe they were reserved for some discography or similar stuff that you intended to post later but wanted to appear before the chart update. I did notice a couple of "On to the next page..." posts before which I thought was clever. I like that UKMix has no setting in the User Control Panel to change the number of posts per page; many other forums have that, which sometimes leads to silly discussions when someone says something is on page 20 and someone replies that there are currently only 5 pages :lol:. Let's hope it stays this way!

The new chart is very interesting! I hadn't noticed that "Send My Love" was being released as a single. Overall I find Adele's latest album hugely overrated but that song is the exception and an excellent single choice! It became Adele's first and so far only hit on my chart back in early December. "Hello" was very close though and I don't hate the re-entry for it this week on your chart. I can definitely understand the "concert effect". It would have been interesting to see how your chart would look after some concerts if all album tracks were allowed to chart 8-).

Wow, 21 songs from this year's ESC on your chart, that's a lot! Only seven has charted so far on mine, although there would have been a few more if I had 40 positions rather than just 30. I still find 2016 a strong year compared to 2015 and 2014 though, but not close to 2013 when 27 songs from the contest reached my chart, including the entire top 10 two weeks (competition from other songs was unusually weak those two weeks though). Interesting chart run so far for the winner. More to my taste are the new entries from Poli Genova (who reached #14 on my chart in 2011 with "Na inat") and Laura Tesoro. The Latvian and Polish entries are OK too. Also good to see the climb for "Lighthouse", and Zoë at least gets another week in the top 10; she's doing better on your chart than mine now... That massive dive for Rykka though :cry:.

Not that surprising to see the ESC album at #1 for a third week after the slayage on the singles chart, although it would also have been unsurprising to see Adele returning to #1. A little surprised though that her two previous albums (or at least 21) never reached #1. I will probably check out Dami Im's album. Are there any more songs on it as good as "Sound of Silence"?
Haha... sometimes i ask myself how the heck did i get so many posts on here?! :lol:
But there are even 'worse' people i think, as i barely reach the post quota (one can post max. 250 posts within five days). I only reach that in two weeks of the year: The Grammy week, and the ESC week.

Oh now that sounds interesting. But isn't it too messy, if everyone could change it?

I know you weren't the biggest fan of "25" so i'm glad they picked your favorite song as a single now! Maybe the album could grow on you this way (if you actually plan to re-listen to it). Oh yes, this would have been interesting! I think several artists would have had 20+ songs on the charts after the concert. Within Temptation had 10 entries on the singles charts, and 5 entries on the album charts right after the concert in 2014, Nightwish had 7 entries on both charts last year. I always thought these were the two biggest concert effects to date, but Adele has nine entries this week as well. I think i need to check out other concert effects to find out who had the biggest effect so far...

Well to be fair, album tracks are also allowed to enter your charts, and you had several albums lately where nearly the whole album was able to get an entry on the singles charts as well, so i think it was more difficult to get a spot for the ESC entries than on mine, where only singles are allowed to chart. Otherwise there would have been an even bigger competition as well. Wow 27 songs in 2013 sounds impressive! But i agree, 2016 was a great year from the contest. Glad you like several entries on the charts - and don't worry for Rykka, she's not over yet :)

Ha, it's kinda sad Adele wasn't able to get that top spot, as she's the first artist to miss the #1 after the concert, and i think she doesn't deserve this 'honor'. But the ESC was just too strong for her, and this week something else is too strong as well...
"Sound Of Silence" is not on Dami's album :oops: "Classic Carpenters" is an album full of covers by the Carpenters. "Sound Of Silence" is currently not on one of her albums. That's also why many fans of her were kinda disappointed, as she 'only' released a cover album right before the contest instead of a regular one...

phoenix98 wrote:...
AWESOME that you got to see Adele live! Based on how she's stormed your latest chart, she must've put on a pretty good show? First Ellie, now Adele...your life is so glamorous! 8-) "G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s..."

• I've really been getting into "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" this week - it's something a bit different for her, and certainly more captivating than WWWY - so I hope it becomes a bigger Hot 100 hit (well, a bigger hit everywhere, really.) **Fingers crossed**
• Ouch at "Into You" falling out of your Top 5 already...but hopefully, once Adele + ESC hype wears off, it'll be able to enjoy a more steady run.
• "Make You Feel My Love" seems to be one of Adele's most forgotten singles, but I think it's a really lovely cover, and probably one of my favorite singles of hers (partially helped by the fact that it was never massively overexposed, like many of her hits.) :lol:

Yet another dazzling chart, Tansike! :D
Yes, her show was very good. She talked a lot between the songs, and was very funny and down to earth. Her voice was obviously perfect as well. But apart from the singles, she's not one of my favorite artists, so i didn't enjoy it as much as i enjoyed other concerts so far. It was still incredible and she's definitely an artist one has to see live. Haha i wish it would be glamorous :lol: (fantastic song, btw!) That were just two evenings within five months so...
Do you attend to concerts every now and then as well?

I'm also hoping for "Send My Love" to become a big hit for Adele - it looks good so far :)
Glad to hear you got into the track!

Don't worry, "Into You" will climb again :wink:

As you can see, i didn't pay that much attention to Adele before "21", but i always knew her cover of "Make You Feel My Love" and her performance on the concert was very good, so it was finally able to get a spot on my charts. From her "19" singles, i prefer "Hometown Glory" by now though... a shame she didn't do "Cold Shoulders" on the concert, this was the first song that i heard from her on the radio back when it was released, and i'm sure it would've entered my charts if she did it...

Thanks so much :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu May 26, 2016 6:51 am

thanks so much for all comments

week 21/2016 – 26 may 2016 Into a Dangerous Woman

Singles Top40
Kerli gets another week at number one, as “Blossom” is back up 2-1, getting a third week on top of the charts. Her previous single “Feral Hearts” was already the first release of 2016 to get three weeks at #1, and “Blossom” is only the second to do so, and this makes Kerli the first artist to get two or more songs that spent more than two weeks on top each since 2012, when Lana Del Rey slayed the competition and spent incredible eight weeks at #1 with “Born To Die”, and another three weeks with “Ride”. It’s also the first time in six months that a number one song returns to the top spot after falling down from there. It’s a good week for Kerli overall, as “Feral Hearts” also climbs a little bit and is back in the upper half of the charts now (22-19). Ariana Grande just released her new album “Dangerous Woman”, which already spawned several entries on the singles charts. The current single is “Into You”, which climbs 6-2 this week. The promo track “Let Me Love You” remains at #11 for a second week, while the lead single “Dangerous Woman” is back at #17 and another promo track called “Be Alright” re-enters the charts at #37. “Dangerous Woman” is certified with Gold this week, being already her 11th single with a certification. Adele’s top hit from a week ago – “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” – dips 1-3 as the last entry in the Top3.

After two very busy weeks, it’s going back to normality as there are just four new entries on the charts this week. The highest one arrives at #5 and is called “The Show Must Go On”. It’s the new single by Céline Dion, and features Lindsey Stirling. It already ties the peak of Céline’s “Taking Chances” from 2007 as her highest peaking entry, as she didn’t score a big hit so far, but becomes the lowest peaking single for Lindsey Stirling, as all previous ten songs with her as a lead or featuring artist peaked inside the Top2 so far. The second highest entry goes to David Guetta and Zara Larsson. The two hitmakers recorded the official theme song for the UEFA Euro which is called “This One’s For You” and enter the charts at #14. Grimes, who already scored two Top10 hits over the last few months with “Flesh Without Blood” (#7) and “Kill V. Maim” (#2) has released the newest single of her current album “Art Angels”. The song is called “California” and makes its debut at #16. The fourth and final entry is “Wherever I Go” at #34, a new song and most likely lead single of the upcoming fourth album by OneRepublic.

Jamala’s ESC winner single “1944” dips 3-4, Nina Kraljic’s “Lighthouse” is also down one place (5-6) while Poli Genova’s “If Love Was A Crime” (8-7) and Dami Im’s “Sound Of Silence” (7-8) switch positions. Adele’s “Hello” drops 4-9 and Meghan Trainor closes the Top10 as “Me Too” stays at #10.

The concert effect for Adele is already wearing off, as most of her songs are starting to lose several positions. “Someone Like You” remains in the upper half, but is down 16-20, followed by “Rolling In The Deep” (13-21). “When We Were Young” is down 21-27, while “Rumour Has It” has the biggest drop by tumbling down 23-39. Quite interesting is the move for “Hometown Glory”, as the song actually gets a new peak by rising 32-28, but the other single from her debut “19” – “Make You Feel My Love” – leaves the charts this week. Not only does the concert effect for Adele wearing off, but also the effect from the ESC is wearing off for some entries now. Zoë’s “Loin d’ici” leaves the Top10 after three weeks (9-12), Justs’ “Heartbeat” (20-38) and Iveta Mukuchyan’s “LoveWave” (26-40) are falling quite a lot, while Michał Szpak’s “Colors Of Your Life”, Laura Tesoro’s “What’s The Pressure” and Amir’s “J’ai cherché” are leaving the Top40.

Rykka’s “The Last Of Our Kind” can’t decide into which direction it wants to go. Being the biggest climber two weeks ago, it was the biggest loser last week, and is the biggest climber once again this week as it’s back up 40-33. Fellow ESC entry “Heartbeat” by Justs is the biggest loser.
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1- / 4w

2 (6) Ariana Grande – Into You
Chart Run: *2*-6-2- / 3w

3 (1) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w

4 (3) Jamala – 1944
Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*-4- / 3w

5 (NEW) Céline Dion feat. Lindsey Stirling – The Show Must Go On
Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (5) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
Chart Run: 21-11-10-*5*-6- / 5w

7 (8) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
Chart Run: 8-*7*- / 2w

8 (7) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*-8- / 5w

9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32-35-Out-RE 4-9- / 20w

10 (10) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
Chart Run: *3*-10-10- / 3w

11 (11) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
Chart Run: *7*-11-11- / 3w

12 (9) Zoë – Loin d’ici
Chart Run: 38-9-*4*-9-12- / 5w

13 (12) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13- / 11w

14 (NEW) David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson – This One’s For You
Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (17) Foxes – Cruel
Chart Run: *6*-17-15- / 3w

16 (NEW) Grimes – California
Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (RE) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman *G*
Chart Run: *2*-4-4-7-12-14-16-25-Out-RE 17- / 9w

18 (14) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-4-9-14-18- / 9w

19 (22) Kerli – Feral Hearts *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19- / 14w

20 (16) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
Chart Run: 18-11-14-13-9-10-8-5-7-2-3-3-3-5-2-*1*-2-7-8-7-6-11-14-19-17-9-8-5-3-3-3-5-4-7-9-8-13-12-13-15-18-20-20-16-20-Out-RE 16-20- / 47w

21 (13) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
Chart Run: 14-19-20-Out-RE 20-20-Out-RE 16-10-*6*-9-11-9-8-6-6-8-8-11-11-15-18-9-15-Out-RE 13-21- / 24w

22 (24) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22- / 28w

23 (19) Sara Hartman - Satellite
Chart Run: *5*-19-23- / 3w

24 (25) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
Chart Run: *4*-6-12-25-24- / 5w

25 (30) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
Chart Run: *2*-14-30-25- / 4w

26 (15) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy
Chart Run: *8*-15-26- / 3w

27 (21) Adele – When We Were Young
Chart Run: *7*-19-Out-RE 21-27- / 4w

28 (32) Adele – Hometown Glory
Chart Run: 32-*28*- / 2w

29 (28) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29- / 7w

30 (18) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P*
Chart Run: 2-3-*1*-2-3-6-5-8-8-9-11-11-10-10-11-14-13-17-17-Out-RE 18-30- / 21w

31 (31) Ivan – Help You Fly
Chart Run: 34-*3*-16-31-31- / 5w

32 (35) Tarja – No Bitter End
Chart Run: *1*-5-18-35-32- / 5w

33 (40) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
Chart Run: 36-*11*-40-33- / 4w

34 (NEW) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

35 (39) Gabriela Gunčíková – I Stand
Chart Run: *32*-39-35- / 3w

36 (38) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
Chart Run: 38-25-20-*13*-23-38-36- / 7w

37 (RE) Ariana Grande – Be Alright
Chart Run: *1*-3-9-17-21-39-Out-RE 37- / 7w

38 (20) Justs – Heartbeat
Chart Run: *20*-38- / 2w

39 (23) Adele – Rumour Has It
Chart Run: *8*-13-14-16-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 23-39- / 7w

40 (26) Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave
Chart Run: *17*-26-40- / 3w

Out of Top40
Out (27) Adele – Make You Feel My Love (1w)
Out (29) Michał Szpak – Colors Of Your Life (1w)
Out (33) Alicia Keys – In Common (2w)
Out (34) Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure (1w)
Out (36) Alvaro Soler – Sofia (2w)
Out (37) Amir – J’ai cherché (4w)

Album Top20
Ariana Grande released her third studio album called “Dangerous Woman”, and since she already scored a massive 19 Top10 singles in her career so far, it’s no surprise to see the album debuting on top of the charts. It’s her third number one entry on the album charts, following the “Christmas Kisses” EP (2013) and the second studio album “My Everything” (2014), and fifth entry overall as her debut “Yours Truly” debuted and peaked at #3 (2013), with her second christmas EP “Christmas & Chill” having a #2 peak (2015). “Dangerous Woman” already scored five entries on the singles charts, including the buzz track “Focus” and the title track and lead single “Dangerous Woman”, which both went Gold.

The compilation for the Eurovision Song Contest slips 1-2, followed by Adele who dips 2-3 with “25”. Birdy bounces back 6-4 with “Beautiful Lies”, which is already her second highest position ever, after its debut position at #2. Jamie-Lee’s “Berlin” slips 4-5, with Meghan Trainor’s “Thank You” going down 3-6 and Adele’s “21” falling 5-7. Sara Hartman’s debut EP “Satellite” recovers a little bit (10-8), Babymetal’s “Metal Resistance” dips 8-9 but gets certified with Gold this week, earning them their very first certification ever. Last but not least, Selena Gomez’ “Revival” is back in the Top10 by rising 11-10, getting certified with 3x Gold this week.

After a short comeback, Adele’s “19” already leaves the upper half of the charts (7-11). Dami Im’s “Classic Carpenters” follows by falling down 9-12. Just like on the singles charts, it’s also more quiet on the album charts compared to the last weeks, as Ariana Grande’s new album is the only new entry. But there are two re-entries, as Amir’s “Au coeur de moi” is back at #18 while Grimes’ “Art Angels” re-enters the charts at #20.
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2016
Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2- / 5w

3 (2) Adele – 25 *P*
Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12-17-18-19-Out-RE 15-2-3- / 20w

4 (6) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G*
Chart Run: *2*-5-6-8-10-12-11-6-4- / 9w

5 (4) Jamie-Lee – Berlin
Chart Run: *3*-4-4-5- / 4w

6 (3) Meghan Trainor – Thank You
Chart Run: *2*-3-6- / 3w

7 (5) Adele – 21 *4xP*
Chart Run: 4-6-3-3-4-*2*-2-3-2-4-5-4-5-2-3-3-2-3-4-6-6-4-7-Out-RE 9-4-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-5-4-5-7-4-8-10-5-5-7-10-Out-RE 5-7- / 49w

8 (10) Sara Hartman – Satellite EP
Chart Run: *3*-10-8- / 3w

9 (8) Babymetal – Metal Resistance *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-8-9- / 6w

10 (11) Selena Gomez – Revival *3xG*
Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20-Out-RE 19-13-11-9-11-10- / 26w

11 (7) Adele – 19
Chart Run: *7*-10-Out-RE 7-11- / 4w

12 (9) Dami Im – Classic Carpenters
Chart Run: *9*-12- / 2w

13 (12) Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like *G*
Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-5-8-7-12-13- / 10w

14 (15) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller *P*
Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-7-9-20-17-14-16-18-16-20-Out-RE 16-13-11-5-2-3-2-1-2-3-6-12-15-14- / 26w

15 (17) Zoë – Debut
Chart Run: *5*-14-17-15- / 4w

16 (13) Kygo – Cloud Nine
Chart Run: *13*-16- / 2w

17 (16) Mike Posner – At Night, Alone
Chart Run: *6*-16-17- / 3w

18 (RE) Amir – Au coeur de moi
Chart Run: *7*-16-Out-RE 18- / 3w

19 (14) Drake – Views
Chart Run: *4*-8-14-19- / 4w

20 (RE) Grimes – Art Angels *P*
Chart Run: 5-4-4-2-4-4-*1*-3-5-6-9-12-15-16-11-15-10-7-9-12-16-Out-RE 20- / 22w

Out of Top20
Out (18) Elaiza – Restless (2w)
Out (19) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G* (13w)
Out (20) Corinne Bailey Rae – The Heart Speaks In Whispers (1w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu May 26, 2016 6:52 am

New certifications

3x GOLD
Selena Gomez – Revival [album]

GOLD
Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman [single]

Babymetal – Metal Resistance [album]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database
Tansike
Legend

Postby Tansike » Thu May 26, 2016 6:53 am

Discography of ARIANA GRANDE | My Everything era
26 may 2016

SINGLES

Problem feat. Iggy Azalea
[1st single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #1 (x1)
Weeks 20
Entry week 18/2014
Chart Run *1*-4-7-7-8-8-11-12-11-11-4-7-14-21-30-40-Out-RE 10-21-28-37-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #10
Certification PLATINUM
Break Free feat. Zedd
[2nd single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #1 (x9)
Weeks 45
Entry week 28/2014
Chart Run *1*-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1-3-2-3-5-6-8-11-15-14-7-8-11-7-7-9-12-7-13-12-15-16-14-17-18-21-23-28-29-27-32-32-31-28-32-35-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #4
Year-End Charts 2015 #22
Mammy Awards ‘Song of the Year’ (2015)
Certification 5x GOLD
Bang Bang with Jessie J & Nicki Minaj
[3rd single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #2 (x1)
Weeks 11
Entry week 32/2014
Chart Run 9-21-40-15-*2*-8-18-26-38-Out-RE 30-Out-RE 32-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #71
Certification -
Best Mistake feat. Big Sean
[promo single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #1 (x1)
Weeks 7
Entry week 34/2014
Chart Run *1*-2-3-9-14-21-34-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #78
Mammy Awards ‘Best R&B/Urban Recording’ (2015)
Certification -
Love Me Harder with The Weeknd
[4th single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #1 (x1)
Weeks 26
Entry week 46/2014
Chart Run *1*-3-3-4-4-5-7-6-8-10-9-12-12-15-13-14-19-21-25-33-28-35-34-35-34-37-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #47
Year-End Charts 2015 #21
Mammy Awards ‘Best Pop Collaboration’ (2015)
Certification PLATINUM
One Last Time
[5th single of ‘My Everything’]

Peak #1 (x1)
Weeks 24
Entry week 07/2015
Chart Run *1*-2-3-4-7-10-8-9-11-9-6-5-10-13-14-21-24-27-22-25-28-31-34-36-Out
Year-End Charts 2015 #5
Certification PLATINUM

ALBUMS

My Everything
[second studio album]

Peak #1 (x3)
Weeks 37
Entry week 35/2014
Chart Run *1*-1-1-4-6-9-12-15-17-17-16-9-10-9-9-6-7-7-10-5-4-4-7-8-6-3-3-6-11-10-13-14-16-13-16-16-15-Out
Year-End Charts 2014 #10
Year-End Charts 2015 #9
Certification 2x PLATINUM
Tansike
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Thu May 26, 2016 7:42 am

Expected but deserved debut for "Dangerous Woman".
YAY for "Beautiful Lies" being pretty stable so far!
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby Kirill » Thu May 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Who run the world? ADELE! :lol:

Sad to see Wildfire & The Heart Speaks In Whispers dropping out... At least the first one is certificated Gold. But Corinne... :oops:
Kirill
Manager

Postby LittleArsonist » Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 pm

such an Adele-storm in your chart! :o
LittleArsonist
Personal Assistant

Postby vinnie65 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Good climb for Araina Grande "Into You" and nice new entries from David Guetta and OnERepublic!! 8-)
vinnie65
Manager

Postby HaskaWuga » Fri May 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Really love to see DW at number one album 8-) my fav album this year so far and my fav album since... Storyteller!! Really love to see Ariana's discography tho, kind of mess that she has so many number one last era and have none this era, just 2 songs peak at number 2 :lol: I hope she'll get number 1 hit on your chart this era tho :D what's your fav song from the album?
eas•y /ēzē/
HaskaWuga
Manager

Postby Tansike » Fri May 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks for all comments so far! :D

I'm going to reply to all of them a bit later...

As for now, i'm going a bit OT: If someone likes my current #1, i'd be very glad if you vote for it over here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=116917" target="_blank

Have a great weekend everyone :)
Tansike
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sat May 28, 2016 10:18 am

classement albums:

Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2- / 5w
3 (2) Adele – 25 *P*
Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12-17-18-19-Out-RE 15-2-3- / 20w
Chart Run: *2*-5-6-8-10-12-11-6-4- / 9w
7 (5) Adele – 21 *4xP*
Chart Run: 4-6-3-3-4-*2*-2-3-2-4-5-4-5-2-3-3-2-3-4-6-6-4-7-Out-RE 9-4-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-5-4-5-7-4-8-10-5-5-7-10-Out-RE 5-7- / 49w
11 (7) Adele – 19
Chart Run: *7*-10-Out-RE 7-11- / 4w
Chart Run: *7*-16-Out-RE 18- / 3w
19 (14) Drake – Views
Chart Run: *4*-8-14-19- / 4w

yass gurl, stan for amir. Nice to see Birdy so successful. Her album is 2xp on my chart (1,000+ scrobbles).
stevyy
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat May 28, 2016 4:01 pm

I just checked out your #1, and it's beautiful! I downloaded it too. :D

"Into You" is fantastic. I don't know why it didn't click with me on the first spin, but I'm really loving it now (the video's solid as well). Adele's new single is my least favourite song on the album, but it's growing on me. Still, though, I can't understand how she didn't release "Million Years Ago" or "River Lea" before "Send My Love".

Speaking of Adele, I'm loving all her re-entries. The power of that concert, I suppose. "Rolling in the Deep" and "Hello" >>>

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
5 (NEW) Céline Dion feat. Lindsey Stirling – The Show Must Go On
9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
28 (32) Adele – Hometown Glory
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Sun May 29, 2016 12:57 pm

I love that pic of Ariana way more than the actual album cover! That look is fierce and sexy!
On the album cover it looks a bit like she tried that bunny thing out on her head and then someone came into the room and she was surprised and exposed :lol:

A bit surprised "Into You" didn't go #1!

Nice to see Guetta & Zara enter :D It's far from a musical masterpiece, but I think it's just a perfect football song and has a lot of spirit and will be a nice tune over the Euro :)

I always kinda missed a real chorus in "Problem", but "Break Free" is one of the best songs of 2014! I really need to make a 2014 year end chart to see where it would land :D

Dislike "Bang Bang" though :lol: And didn't they change Nicki on the cover? I remember this cover, but she looks uninterested and bored there, haven't seen it in ages :lol:
Looks like I found my way home
KokoCollino
Superstar

Postby taraella » Mon May 30, 2016 4:48 pm

8 (7) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence :)
9 (4) Adele – Hello *P* :D
10 (10) Meghan Trainor – Me Too :)
17 (RE) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman *G* :D
27 (21) Adele – When We Were Young :D :D :D
30 (18) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P* :D
Official Site http://bit.ly/1zObES5
Google my username for more about me
My Google Play (Free MP3s) http://bit.ly/1axVOPD
taraella
Personal Assistant

Postby MrRager » Mon May 30, 2016 4:53 pm

15 (17) Foxes – Cruel
17 (RE) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
19 (22) Kerli – Feral Hearts
20 (16) Adele – Someone Like You
24 (25) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
30 (18) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
34 (NEW) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go

YAS for Grimes! How do you like California? It was the most instant and my favourite track along with Kill V on first listen but It's more like my 5th favourite now. Still awesome though.

Queen Rykka climbing! :cry:

That Foxes song has really grown on me. It's a nice little pop song and I want it to do well but i'm pretty sure it's gonna/already has flopped bad :(

Feral Hearts <3
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Magnus » Tue May 31, 2016 12:07 am

Tansike wrote:Haha... sometimes i ask myself how the heck did i get so many posts on here?! :lol:
But there are even 'worse' people i think, as i barely reach the post quota (one can post max. 250 posts within five days). I only reach that in two weeks of the year: The Grammy week, and the ESC week.
And I sometimes ask myself how I still have so few posts after 12 years here... If I had just made a single post per day since I registered I would have almost three times my actual post count. Quality over quantity I hope :lol:. Oh, I wasn't aware there are post quotas (or I may have read it in the rules a decade ago and forgotten). Even though I've never been close to those limits it's good to know, wouldn't like it if I had to wait several days to post my chart update...

Tansike wrote:Oh now that sounds interesting. But isn't it too messy, if everyone could change it?
It only changes how it's shown to that specific user, so it isn't messy as long as people don't start assuming a certain number of posts per page. But apart from the problems it would create here I don't really see the need for it.

Tansike wrote:Well to be fair, album tracks are also allowed to enter your charts, and you had several albums lately where nearly the whole album was able to get an entry on the singles charts as well, so i think it was more difficult to get a spot for the ESC entries than on mine, where only singles are allowed to chart. Otherwise there would have been an even bigger competition as well. Wow 27 songs in 2013 sounds impressive! But i agree, 2016 was a great year from the contest. Glad you like several entries on the charts - and don't worry for Rykka, she's not over yet :)
True, if I hadn't discovered Madeline Merlo's album when I did, there would have been more ESC songs on my chart this year. In 2013 it was a combination of strong ESC songs and very weak competition (because I had been lazy and not checked out any new songs for several weeks). In average competition there could easily have been just half that amount.

Tansike wrote:"Sound Of Silence" is not on Dami's album :oops: "Classic Carpenters" is an album full of covers by the Carpenters. "Sound Of Silence" is currently not on one of her albums. That's also why many fans of her were kinda disappointed, as she 'only' released a cover album right before the contest instead of a regular one...
Ah of course, how silly of me to not realize that album is a covers albums. I do remember thinking the title was a little strange :wink:. I won't bother with that album but if/when she releases a new proper album I will most likely check that out.

Just listened to "Into You" and it actually wasn't that bad, as you may remember I'm not a fan of Ariana and she has never charted on my chart except for "Put You Hearts Up" back in 2011. Probably not gonna happen now either, but not ruling it out completely.

Time has come to list all of the songs on your chart currently that I like:

1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
7 (8) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
12 (9) Zoë – Loin d’ici
15 (17) Foxes – Cruel
19 (22) Kerli – Feral Hearts *G*
31 (31) Ivan – Help You Fly
35 (39) Gabriela Gunčíková – I Stand

Overall a very good top 10, despite Zoë leaving. Pleasantly surprised Rykka didn't fall out of the top 40 after that mega drop last week!
Magnus
Manager

Postby phoenix98 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Tansike wrote:Do you attend to concerts every now and then as well?
Nah, it's a very rare treat for me. I think the last big-name concert I attended was...Britney's Circus tour back in '09. :lol:

Tansike wrote:1 (2) Kerli – Blossom
9 (4) Adele – Hello *P*
22 (24) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
• Aw, poor Ari gettin' blocked again! :x
• Glad to see "Me Too" holding strong inside your Top 10. I thought I'd get sick of it pretty quickly, but it's actually been gradually growing on me more and more.
• Lovin' the Top 20 debut for "California"! Hopefully it has some longevity, even if you're not too thrilled with the video. ;)
• I totally forgot that "Be Alright" was a No. 1 hit here :lol: I still love it, even though it got a bit over-shadowed once the full album was available, but this can't end up as her only No. 1 this era! Especially when My Everything spawned 5!

Yet another magnificent chart, Tansike! :D
phoenix98
Legend

Postby Tansike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 pm

luckyONE wrote:Expected but deserved debut for "Dangerous Woman".
YAY for "Beautiful Lies" being pretty stable so far!
Glad you like it! Definitely album of the year so far :)
Also glad you like the stability for Birdy's album. It's awesome, there are so many beautiful tracks on it..

Kirill wrote:Who run the world? ADELE! :lol:

Sad to see Wildfire & The Heart Speaks In Whispers dropping out... At least the first one is certificated Gold. But Corinne... :oops:
YES 8-)

Sorry, couldn't get into Corinne's album at all. Gave it three chances but i'll probably never listen to it again... it just didn't click with me :oops: It's not bad by any means though, i just thought it's very boring... :oops:

LittleArsonist wrote:such an Adele-storm in your chart! :o
Yes, cause i've seen her live around two weeks ago (wow, time flies fast haha....) :)

vinnie65 wrote:Good climb for Araina Grande "Into You" and nice new entries from David Guetta and OnERepublic!! 8-)
Good to hear you like all these entries / moves :)

HaskaWuga wrote:Really love to see DW at number one album 8-) my fav album this year so far and my fav album since... Storyteller!! Really love to see Ariana's discography tho, kind of mess that she has so many number one last era and have none this era, just 2 songs peak at number 2 :lol: I hope she'll get number 1 hit on your chart this era tho :D what's your fav song from the album?
Woah very glad to hear this! It's definitely my favorite album released this year as well so far, fantastic album! Oh she actually had one #1 this era as "Be Alright" debuted and peaked at #1. And not sure if you count it, but "Focus" also debuted and peaked at #1 on my charts last year.

My favorite song is "Into You", followed by "Side To Side", "Greedy" and "Everyday". "Let Me Love You"/"Leave Me Lonely" are awesome as well, but i need to be in the right mood for them. The others are very good as well, my least fave is probably "I Don't Care" which is 'just' solid. What are your faves?

stevyy wrote:classement albums:

3 (2) Adele – 25 *P*
7 (5) Adele – 21 *4xP*
11 (7) Adele – 19
19 (14) Drake – Views

yass gurl, stan for amir. Nice to see Birdy so successful. Her album is 2xp on my chart (1,000+ scrobbles).
Good to see you like a few of the album :D

Wow, that's impressive - i had no idea she is THAT successful on your charts lol
She only collected 292 plays with her album so far, which makes it my 14th most played album of the year so far.

JSparksFan wrote:I just checked out your #1, and it's beautiful! I downloaded it too. :D

"Into You" is fantastic. I don't know why it didn't click with me on the first spin, but I'm really loving it now (the video's solid as well). Adele's new single is my least favourite song on the album, but it's growing on me. Still, though, I can't understand how she didn't release "Million Years Ago" or "River Lea" before "Send My Love".

Speaking of Adele, I'm loving all her re-entries. The power of that concert, I suppose. "Rolling in the Deep" and "Hello" >>>
Akini! :) Glad to see you like loads of songs from my charts, and it makes me even happier to hear you checked out & liked my #1 :D Thanks for supporting her by downloading it <3

Actually "Into You" didn't click with me as well on the first spin and i even thought it was the weakest song of the album by the time it was released. But now i'm loving it as well, including the video, so glad it grew on you as well :D Sad to hear she picked your least fave as the single. I'd prefer "River Lea" or even "Million Years Ago" as singles as well (as you probably know, "River Lea" is my fave from the album), but i'm still happy with "Send My Love" - it's miles better than WWYW IMO

Glad you like her slayage on here. The concert was awesome, finally made me liking some of her older songs like "Hometown Glory" as well :)

KokoCollino wrote:I love that pic of Ariana way more than the actual album cover! That look is fierce and sexy!
On the album cover it looks a bit like she tried that bunny thing out on her head and then someone came into the room and she was surprised and exposed :lol:

A bit surprised "Into You" didn't go #1!

Nice to see Guetta & Zara enter :D It's far from a musical masterpiece, but I think it's just a perfect football song and has a lot of spirit and will be a nice tune over the Euro :)

I always kinda missed a real chorus in "Problem", but "Break Free" is one of the best songs of 2014! I really need to make a 2014 year end chart to see where it would land :D

Dislike "Bang Bang" though :lol: And didn't they change Nicki on the cover? I remember this cover, but she looks uninterested and bored there, haven't seen it in ages :lol:
Oh but it's not that different... but yeah, the album cover could have been better. I still have to get my physical copy of it so i don't know how it looks that way, but it's not as bad as most people think looking at it on the computer :)

Maybe it will be able to go to #1 this week? :)

Glad you like "This One's For You"! I wasn't a big fan of it at first. Zara's vocals are great, but the beat drop is kinda boring and nothing new. The song keeps on growing on me though.

Agree about "Problem" - it's still awesome of course 8-) YESS for "Break Free" - her masterpiece. Not sure if she can beat this for me in the future, it's just a perfect song for me. A shame it wasn't even bigger. I would have loved hearing this on the radio over here (it barely got played by the station, "Problem" and "One Last Time" are the only ones from her with decent airplay so far).

Disliked "Bang Bang" at first as well, and i was so disappointed as i like all three girls, however Ariana's album (and later also Jessie J's album) made me liking it in the end. I have no idea about them changing Nicki on the cover, i only know that one :)
Tansike
Legend

Return to Personal Charts