Whitney Houston

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, stevyy, Benjamin, bm08

What's your favourite Whitney album? You can vote for 2 albums.

Whitney Houston (1985)
15%
Whitney (1987)
14%
I'm your Baby Tonight (1990)
9%
The Bodyguard (1992)
17%
The Preacher's Wife (1996)
5%
My Love is your Love (1998)
30%
Just Whitney (2002)
3%
One Wish (2003)
No votes
I Look To You (2009)
7%

Total votes : 181

Postby Nippian93 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:24 pm

DOSSOME wrote:Damn Pat Houston,even her passport.????I hope she sells everything,she's not worthy to keep any of Whitney's valuables in her possession...
I hope she sells nothing, the more items she sell, the more she will try to auction, I mean even more personal stuff. If she does not want to keep her stuff, she should give them to a museum or something, I think a lot of people would like to see a Whitney Houston Museum or something like this.

When we were discussing the hologram think the argument about Whitney (maybe) not would have wanted it to happen were used, but I think it fits here even more, if she wanted to sell her wedding dress she would have auctioned it, she had 19,5 years to do it and if she did not do it, she didn't want it to be sold.

Such a shame they use "fans would like to have it" argument, some fans would probably want to sleep in her bed or something, it does not mean they should do it. Whitney gave her fans her songs, her voice, her performances, her movies, her productions, her time, herself and no one should expect more, we wanted what Whitney was giving to us, not something Pat Houston may think a certain part of her fans want. I hope she will not get a single penny, definitely not from me.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:04 am

Nippian93 wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:Damn Pat Houston,even her passport.????I hope she sells everything,she's not worthy to keep any of Whitney's valuables in her possession...
I hope she sells nothing, the more items she sell, the more she will try to auction, I mean even more personal stuff. If she does not want to keep her stuff, she should give them to a museum or something, I think a lot of people would like to see a Whitney Houston Museum or something like this.

When we were discussing the hologram think the argument about Whitney (maybe) not would have wanted it to happen were used, but I think it fits here even more, if she wanted to sell her wedding dress she would have auctioned it, she had 19,5 years to do it and if she did not do it, she didn't want it to be sold.

Such a shame they use "fans would like to have it" argument, some fans would probably want to sleep in her bed or something, it does not mean they should do it. Whitney gave her fans her songs, her voice, her performances, her movies, her productions, her time, herself and no one should expect more, we wanted what Whitney was giving to us, not something Pat Houston may think a certain part of her fans want. I hope she will not get a single penny, definitely not from me.
Like for real though,auctioning Whitney's wedding dress..??Just shows how little regard she had for her late sister in law
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:46 am

^ How could she even hit on this idea ? I think the wedding dress, passport and her driver license are the words, awards are very bad too, everything is bad, absolutely no respect for this woman.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:46 am

BRANDY REVEALS SECRET WHITNEY HOUSTON TOLD HER ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston are often revered as two of the greatest entertainers in music history.

The two pop and R&B icons, who always spoke highly of each other, are considered music royalty.

While rumors of the two once being an item have circulated for decades, Jackson apparently had a major crush on Houston, as revealed by Brandy.

Bran, who was Houston's mentee and friend, shared the inside information in a recent Instagram post of a photograph of the two late singers.

"She told me that Michael had a crush on her... I was like, whoa!!!!!!" Brandy captioned.

Though Brandy confirmed the news, it's no secret Jackson had an eye for America's once girl next door.

During an interview before she died, Houston recalled how Jackson "pulled out all of the stops" when she visited his home, the Neverland ranch, which included sending a helicopter to pick her up and a coach and buggy to pick her up from the gates.

"He is the greatest entertainer I've ever seen in my life," Houston said. "He was a gentleman and very kind, and I'll always love him."
http://www.centrictv.com/entertainment/ ... ckson.html
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby TIfan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Imagine how the world would be if Michael and Whitney were married. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about power couple. They would rule the world. :lol:
TIfan
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:17 pm

One of the last sentences used in the video "There will never be another Michael or another Whitney, remember this", it is good, because they were really unique and unparalleled, on the other hand, it is so bad we will probably never (I mean definitely) see / hear people like the two aforementioned again.

-----------------

Even her ensemble from the I Look To You cover is on sale, her final album, such a shame money desire is stronger than any other feeling.
Last edited by Nippian93 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby MonaBlissa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:09 pm

TIfan wrote:Imagine how the world would be if Michael and Whitney were married. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about power couple. They would rule the world
. :lol:
In Whitney'so voice: "My Lord!"
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby LittleLinda » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 pm

I always felt Pat Houston was trash, this seals the deal for me.
LittleLinda
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:29 pm

I have been pissed since yesterday and I have not even checked all these stuff for sale, but the more I am looking, the more pissed I become; her wedding dress, passport, credit cards, I Look To You cover ensemble, Million Dollar Bill CL shoes, even her private notes she was prepping for her Bet Award acceptance speech, even Emmy Award,

it may be quite tempting to try to buy something, but I have some dignity. Whitney had many years to sell these things, she did not try to sell them, so she did not want them to be sold, simple, that's why I am not buying anything, and I hope no one will, the more items will be sold, the more strange things she will try to sell.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 pm

LittleLinda wrote:I always felt Pat Houston was trash, this seals the deal for me.
If she's indeed the person that allegedly took photos of Whitney in a casket and sold to the tabloids,then she's the devil herself...She's probably happy Bobbi Kristina died as well
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Nippian93 wrote:I have been pissed since yesterday and I have not even checked all these stuff for sale, but the more I am looking, the more pissed I become; her wedding dress, passport, credit cards, I Look To You cover ensemble, Million Dollar Bill CL shoes, even her private notes she was prepping for her Bet Award acceptance speech, even Emmy Award,

it may be quite tempting to try to buy something, but I have some dignity. Whitney had many years to sell these things, she did not try to sell them, so she did not want them to be sold, simple, that's why I am not buying anything, and I hope no one will, the more items will be sold, the more strange things she will try to sell.
These are things Whitney would never sell even if she was starving to death...Pat is creepy af
Last edited by DOSSOME on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby SweetNothings » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm

I created a petition against this travesty! Lets stop the sell of these important items: https://www.change.org/p/patricia-houst ... m=copylink
SweetNothings
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
LittleLinda wrote:I always felt Pat Houston was trash, this seals the deal for me.
If she's indeed the person that allegedly took photos of Whitney in a casket and sold to the tabloids,then she's the devil herself...She's probably happy Bobbi Kristina died as well
I wonder if the same person took the infamous Bobbi Kristina photo and how this person feel, for example when he/she hears Whitney on the radio, or simply she is discussed, this person definitely participates in Whitney related discussion because he/she is a close person (how bad it sounds) to Whitney and her family, few people had an opportunity to do what this person did. Even more sad is the fact the certain tabloid wanted to publish the cover and lots of people bought the issue just because of the photos.

Whitney never said "no" when somebody asked for some money, everybody who knew her confirmed this and some people still have the audacity to do something like this person whoever he / she is did.
Last edited by Nippian93 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 pm

SweetNothings wrote:I created a petition against this travesty! Lets stop the sell of these important items: https://www.change.org/p/patricia-houst ... m=copylink
Signed, her name is actually Marion Patricia Houston :).
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby SweetNothings » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
SweetNothings wrote:I created a petition against this travesty! Lets stop the sell of these important items: https://www.change.org/p/patricia-houst ... m=copylink
According to google she's an "actress" by the name of Pat Houston. :o
SweetNothings
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:59 pm

SweetNothings wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:
Pat probably fitted better when she was a model etc, I hope some people from the forum you also posted the link will sign this.

Marion P.(Patricia) Houston, if she signed this in August 2015, I wonder when did she start thinking about selling "her" items, I mean you do not have to have a document like this one, when you do not want to sell an item.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby SweetNothings » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
SweetNothings wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:
Pat probably fitted better when she was a model etc, I hope some people from the forum you also posted the link will sign this.

Marion P.(Patricia) Houston, if she signed this in August 2015, I wonder when did she start thinking about selling "her" items, I mean you do not have to have a document like this one, when you do not want to sell an item.
Thanks, I'll edit her name in the petition. So you're on bsource or on CW?
SweetNothings
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:18 pm

You are welcome :),^ I am not :), I wanted to know what people think about Pat's behaviour and I was checking the CW forum. I am glad that I am not the only person who is indignant, almost every fan is.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby SweetNothings » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Nippian93 wrote:You are welcome :),^ I am not :), I wanted to know what people think about Pat's behaviour and I was checking the CW forum. I am glad that I am not the only person who is indignant, almost every fan is.
Yea even people outside of her core fan base. You could give Pat the benefit of the doubt, but selling these important and personal items is classless (drivers license, passport, credit cards, work permits, colouring book, diary). Really marion p. Garland?
SweetNothings
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:32 pm

She wants to sell some items for 500$, some auctions start with 500$ as a minimal bet, at least she should have demanded a respectable amount of money, I wonder why she is trying to make a short term profit, if she decided to open a museum or something she would have a long term gain,

she is alienating fans with this behaviour and less and less people will be willing to pay for something she do in the future. I do not think she is completely broke and forced to do what she is trying to do, but first the hologram (I mean the Grammy Museum was before the hologram idea and people could buy stuff there as well), the official movie was announced a few weeks ago, now this thing. She was not so sure about the hologram when asked in (late 2014 if I remember correctly) but in September 2015 she announced it would happen, so she definitely started prepping everything weeks / months before, the agreements etc.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:34 pm

WhitneyHouston.com
Heritage Auction House To Hold Special Auction Of Whitney Houston Memorabilia June 24-25
Heritage Auction House is holding a very special auction of Whitney Houston Memorabilia on June 24-25 at Heritage Auctions in Beverly Hills.

Now, fans can own artifacts from Houston’s illustrious career by bidding on them at a public auction. Some of the items will also be on public display ahead of time at the Heritage Auctions gallery in New York City (June 13-17) and at the Beverly Hills location (June 22-23). You can also view the items and bid online by clicking the URL below.

http://entertainment.ha.com/c/search.zx ... ook-052716

http://whitneyhouston.com/news/heritage ... une-24-25/
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Controlfreak » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Truly disrespectful. God rest Whitney's soul.
Controlfreak
Manager

Postby TIfan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Why are we blaming Pat? I am pretty sure her mother makes final decisions.
TIfan
Legend

Postby DOSSOME » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:53 pm

SweetNothings wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:You are welcome :),^ I am not :), I wanted to know what people think about Pat's behaviour and I was checking the CW forum. I am glad that I am not the only person who is indignant, almost every fan is.
Yea even people outside of her core fan base. You could give Pat the benefit of the doubt, but selling these important and personal items is classless (drivers license, passport, credit cards, work permits, colouring book, diary). Really marion p. Garland?
What?She's auctioning her credit cards and diary too?.??? Signing the petition right now
DOSSOME
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm

DOSSOME wrote:
SweetNothings wrote:
What?She's auctioning her credit cards and diary too?.??? Signing the petition right now
Yes she is here
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion